Team Group to Announce High-end Memory, USB Disk, Memory Card and SSD Products at 2009 Computex Taipei
Computex Taipei 2009, the annual highlight in the international IT industry, is set to make a grand appearance again at the Taipei World Trade Center and Nangang Exhibition Hall between June 2 ~ 6 again. This year Team Group Inc. will once again present its complete range of Team brand products at Computex, including: the Diamond USB disk awarded the Computex Design & Innovation Award by the international iF design team, the Xtreem 2133 triple-channel memory that overclockers all around the world dream about, the blazingly fast Xtreem SSD series, ultra-high capacity 32GB Flash memory cards as well as the Elite memory range that delivers performance and stability in one pacakage. These product offers are expected to capture the attention of international buyers and media from around the world.
Apart from the extensive product line-up, this year the Team Group Pavilion has adopted a fresh new Nordic look to go with the unveiling of its new corporate identity and make visitors feel at home. In the "Xtreem Dynamic Display Area", overclocked PC gaming rigs will show overclocking enthusiasts just how smooth their computers can be. For industrial users looking for quality, Team has also partnered with various major local and international manufacturers to set up a joint display for industrial product applications in the "Cross-Industry Integration Area". Team representatives will also be on hand to provide a detailed explanation on all aspects of the company's products that even the layman can understand. When you visit Computex 2009, be sure to visit the Team Group Inc. Pavilion!
Exibition Times and Locations:
Dates: June 2 (Tue) ~ June 6 (Sat)
Location: Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall (No.1, Jingmao 1st Rd., Nangang Dist., Taipei City)
Booth No.: I618 ~ I622, I718~I722
yAbout Team Groupz
Team Group Inc. was established in 1994 and specializes in the manufacture of memory modules, USB disks and digital Flash memory. With over ten years of experience in the production and sale of computer peripherals, its portfolio includes its own Team branded memory modules, memory cards, USB disks and solid state disks (SSD). We also provide ODM services to many well-known international brands. As part of our long-term international strategy, Team Group has made Taiwan the center of the group's manufacturing, R&D and marketing operations. We are now actively developing our brand through advanced technology, high quality, flexible production, a global sales network and comprehensive after-sales support.
Latest News Posts
- No Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One bundle, EA confirms
- Razer offers Aussie LoL fans a ticket for worldwide travel
- CCleaner hits Windows 10, helping users clear junk out of their system
- CybertronPC first to add support for AMD Radeon R9 NANO video card
- SilverStone hits the storage market again, hot-swap RAID rack release
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- Z77 Extreme6 boot screen displays after hard shutoff/reactivation, does not display after reset
- Razer Leviathan 5.1 Channel Gaming Sound Bar and Sub Review
- ASRock Z97 Extreme4 Fast BOOT Issue
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20