iBUYPOWER announces Memorial Weekend deals, Editor's choice award on LAN Warrior
El Monte, CA - May 21, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, one of the largest gaming system manufacturers in the world, is proud to announce that is has won Editor's choice in the June 2009 edition of PC Gamer. iBuyPower will be offering free 5-day ground shipping on recently announced LAN warrior and Chimera gaming systems for memorial day weekend.
The LAN Warrior, announced last month, is a micro-ATX system designed for LAN party duels, emphasizing portability with its included carrying strap, while providing enough power and cooling to support the latest Core i7 CPUs and multiple graphics cards.
The recently-announced Chimera gaming system is designed for gamers who want to the best in visual and functional design. The Chimera gaming system is available with full multi-GPU support, liquid cooling, with the latest AMD Phenom II or Intel Core i7 platform.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products.
Latest News Posts
- Is this the most cute watercooling component you've ever seen?
- Aussie telco Telstra signs up Ikea and 7-11 owners in cloud deal
- Facebook fugitive troll finds himself in prison
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for May 5, 2015
- See Samuel L. Jackson kick ass as POTUS in 'Big Game'
- Asrock Extreme3 x99 / Xonar DX Soundcard Problem
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- AC Power
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams