iBUYPOWER announces Memorial Weekend deals, Editor's choice award on LAN Warrior
El Monte, CA - May 21, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, one of the largest gaming system manufacturers in the world, is proud to announce that is has won Editor's choice in the June 2009 edition of PC Gamer. iBuyPower will be offering free 5-day ground shipping on recently announced LAN warrior and Chimera gaming systems for memorial day weekend.
The LAN Warrior, announced last month, is a micro-ATX system designed for LAN party duels, emphasizing portability with its included carrying strap, while providing enough power and cooling to support the latest Core i7 CPUs and multiple graphics cards.
The recently-announced Chimera gaming system is designed for gamers who want to the best in visual and functional design. The Chimera gaming system is available with full multi-GPU support, liquid cooling, with the latest AMD Phenom II or Intel Core i7 platform.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products.
Latest News Posts
- Report: Samsung saw booming sales for its Galaxy S6 smartphones
- Intel outlines shift to focus more on mobile, Internet of Things
- Nintendo shoots down rumors, NX may not run Google Android
- Pictured: World's most powerful 17" Slim laptop by AORUS
- Netflix reportedly testing movie trailer playback before content plays
- The Lost Secret Of Roofing Contractors San Diego
- ViewSonic LightStream PJD5255 Projector Review
- asrock z97 extreme 6 and sm951 problem
- Will ASUS P5W DH Deluxe w/ latest BIOS support Windows 7 64-bit?
- problem asrock h81m-hds and dvbsky 950c card
- Shuttle Unveils Robust PCs with Built-in Broadwell Core i3, i5 and i7 Processors
- Crucial Announces Ballistix DDR4 16GB Memory Modules
- Crucial Announces 8GB-based DDR4 Server Memory
- Intel Leads a New Era of Computing Experiences
- Jim Anderson Joins AMD to Lead Computing and Graphics Business Group