iBUYPOWER announces Memorial Weekend deals, Editor's choice award on LAN Warrior
El Monte, CA - May 21, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, one of the largest gaming system manufacturers in the world, is proud to announce that is has won Editor's choice in the June 2009 edition of PC Gamer. iBuyPower will be offering free 5-day ground shipping on recently announced LAN warrior and Chimera gaming systems for memorial day weekend.
The LAN Warrior, announced last month, is a micro-ATX system designed for LAN party duels, emphasizing portability with its included carrying strap, while providing enough power and cooling to support the latest Core i7 CPUs and multiple graphics cards.
The recently-announced Chimera gaming system is designed for gamers who want to the best in visual and functional design. The Chimera gaming system is available with full multi-GPU support, liquid cooling, with the latest AMD Phenom II or Intel Core i7 platform.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products.
Latest News Posts
- Save 58% on a Lifetime Subscription to Penzu Pro Digital Journal
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Z77 Extreme 4 USB dead?
- Gigabyty strange start-up behavior, please help! (video inside)
- Cars news
- Latest automobiles news
- Automobiles news
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC