iBUYPOWER announces Memorial Weekend deals, Editor's choice award on LAN Warrior
El Monte, CA - May 21, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, one of the largest gaming system manufacturers in the world, is proud to announce that is has won Editor's choice in the June 2009 edition of PC Gamer. iBuyPower will be offering free 5-day ground shipping on recently announced LAN warrior and Chimera gaming systems for memorial day weekend.
The LAN Warrior, announced last month, is a micro-ATX system designed for LAN party duels, emphasizing portability with its included carrying strap, while providing enough power and cooling to support the latest Core i7 CPUs and multiple graphics cards.
The recently-announced Chimera gaming system is designed for gamers who want to the best in visual and functional design. The Chimera gaming system is available with full multi-GPU support, liquid cooling, with the latest AMD Phenom II or Intel Core i7 platform.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4