ASUS Presents Republic of Gamers OC Station
ASUS, the world's leading producer and innovator of motherboards, today shed brilliant light on the dark art of overclocking with the introduction of the ROG (Republic of Gamers) OC Station. The OC Station is a pure hardware-based, bay-mounted device with a large 3-inch display that takes OCing to a whole new level of ease, accuracy and sophistication. When used in conjunction with ROG motherboards, the strikingly-designed OC Station grants users on-the-fly access to overclocking parameters, ROG-exclusive features, fan speeds, system information and even a photo slideshow function.
The Holy Grail of Overclocking: Instant Hardware-based OCing
With the OC Station, ASUS has stamped its authority on an area that has proven elusive to other PC component manufacturers-pure hardware-based overclocking. The OC Station provides users with quick access to system voltages and frequencies without having to enter the BIOS. Users can overclock their systems on-the-fly via a knob, even during busy benchmark runs or actual gameplay. The OC Station also interfaces seamlessly with the embedded iROG controller on ROG motherboards, enabling users to manage ROG-exclusive features such as CPU Level Up and ASUS EPU-6 Engine at a hardware level. This allows users to achieve performance boosts and perform energy consumption tweaks instantly.
Clearly Intuitive: Large LCD, Adjustable Faceplate and User-friendly Interface
The OC Station's large 3-inch display makes reviewing the system's settings a breeze. Characters are bright and large, making them easily readable from a good distance, and an adjustable faceplate which can be tilted upward 30 degrees ensures perfect viewability while sitting down or standing. Similarly, the OC Station's user-friendly interface-consisting of a large knob and clearly-labeled buttons-makes navigating through its comprehensive functions an effortless affair.
Dynamically Designed: Space-age Aesthetics
Bold and futuristic, the OC Station's sports car-inspired design is a reflection of its value proposition: control, speed, precision and power. It is easily the most stylish OC controller on the market, a gleaming testament of ASUS' belief that cutting-edge function should come in a cutting-edge form. The OC Station can be installed in virtually any PC case, where it occupies two 5.25-inch drive bays.
Key Features at a Glance
- Pure hardware-based OC control
- Real-time access to system voltages, frequencies and fan speeds
- Intuitive user interface with 3" TFT-LCD display
- Temperature monitoring for critical components
- Alarm thresholds with audio alerts
- Stylish design with adjustable faceplate (tilts upward 30 degrees)
- Mounts in two 5.25-inch bays
- Seamless integration with ROG CPU Level Up and ASUS EPU-6 Engine
- Photo slideshow function
Latest News Posts
- Huddy: FreeSync on its way to all kinds of TVs
- Overwatch Competitive Play mode launches on Xbox One
- Intel joins BMW and Mobileeye on autonomous car technology
- Make the game you want to play with School of Game Design
- Lost in Space is coming back, with a 10-episode Netflix reboot
- asrock pro3 issues
- Techman XC100E5C 1.6TB Enterprise PCIe NVMe SSD Review
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card