VIA Offers Customized Security Solution Service to Embedded Customers
VIA Technologies, Inc, a leading innovator of power efficient x86 processor platforms, today announced that it will be showing examples of its customized security solution service at Computex 2009, helping customers to employ a comprehensive and effective security infrastructure in all segments.
VIA Nano, VIA C7 and VIA Eden processor platforms are the only processors that currently offer a built-in Advanced Cryptographic Engine. In order to better help customers access this unique feature, VIA is now offering a comprehensive security solution service that can accurately meet the security needs of individual customers across a range of embedded segments.
Digital signage customers can ensure that proprietary content is secure across a distribution network with end-to-end encryption while kiosk and ATM applications can now provide absolute assurance to customers that every transaction is completely secure. Regardless of industry segment, VIA's end-to-end cryptographic security service makes data protection simple.
"VIA is very excited about empowering our customers with a wholly new and more rational security infrastructure" said Daniel Wu, Vice President of VIA Embedded, VIA Technologies, Inc. "Our processor platforms have security features embedded in their core and our challenge today is to help our customers get the most out of these features."
Latest News Posts
- Apparently, you can even use Wi-Fi on Mt. Fuji now
- ING Netherlands introduces voice-based mobile payments
- Nintendo's Wii U finally tops 10 million units sold
- 'Spectre' fan mashup returns Pierce Brosnan as Bond
- NTSB explains what SpaceShipTwo pilot endured during horrific incident
- Cannot install win 10
- ASRock Z87 Extreme4 Debug Code 05
- Using mSATA
- Sentey SS6-2440 Slim Series Micro-ATX Tower Chassis Review
- How to repair pst files
- ECS mini PC is ready for Windows 10! Core and X2 - The world's first mini PCs to support Cortana
- G.SKILL Conquers 4000MHz Speed Barrier and Releases New Trident Z and Ripjaws V Series DDR4 Memory
- Mionix Unveils the CASTOR Gaming Mouse
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter