Kingston Technology Offers SSDNow M Series Bundle
Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, announced today it is shipping a bundle kit with the popular SSDNow M Series 80GB and 160GB solid-state drives. The SSDNow M Series are the Intel X-25M SATA SSDs. The bundle combines the solid-state drives (SSD) with the software tools necessary to clone the contents of one's hard-disk drive to the SSD, as well as installation hardware.
"This all-in-one kit is the perfect solution for enterprise companies, corporate end users and consumers to incorporate SSD technology into existing systems," said Ariel Perez, SSD business manager, Kingston. "The Kingston SSDNow M Series Bundle makes moving the operating system, applications and all other data from a hard-disk drive to a solid-state drive quick and easy whether for a notebook, desktop or workstation."
The bundle kit includes:
- SSDNow M Series 80GB or 160GB (Intel X-25M SATA SSDs)
- Acronis True Image hard drive cloning software and CD installation guide
- USB 2.5" enclosure with accompanying USB cable (for notebook PCs)
- 2.5" to 3.5" drive bay mounting brackets and screws (for desktop PCs)
- SATA data and power cable extenders (for desktop PCs)
Kingston SSDNow M Series Features and Specifications:
- Fast: 250MB/sec. read, 70MB/sec. write
- Durable: no moving mechanical parts, enabling the SSD to handle rougher conditions
- Guaranteed: backed by a three-year Kingston warranty, 24/7 tech support
- Form factor: 2.5"
- Interface: SATA 1.5Gb/sec. and 3.0Gb/sec.
- Capacity: 80GB, 160GB
- Storage temperatures: -55° C to 95° C
- Operating temperatures: 0° C to 70° C
- Dimensions: 69.85mm x 100mm x 9.5mm
- Weight: 86 grams (+/- 2 grams)
- Vibration operating: 2.17 G (7-800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating: 3.13 G (10-500Hz)
- Power specs: Active: 0.15 W TYP; Sleep 0.06 W TYP
- Life expectancy: 1.2 million hours mean time before failure
- Operating shock: 1,000 G/0.5 msec operating and non-operating
Latest News Posts
- The young Han Solo spin-off is a go, as Lucasfilm find their actor
- AMD's new Zen CPU will arrive in 6 and 8-core versions at launch
- iPhone 7 could have a 3.5mm headphone jack after all
- Doom PC specs released, takes up 50GB on PS4 and Xbox One
- Overwatch beta goes live on all platforms
- Z77Pro4 no support for Haswell or skylake cpus?
- H97MPro4 - Machine mysteriously turns back on in Win7
- Windows 10 install - Raid 0 SSDs
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Slim Drive 2TB USB C Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini