Kingston Technology Offers SSDNow M Series Bundle
Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, announced today it is shipping a bundle kit with the popular SSDNow M Series 80GB and 160GB solid-state drives. The SSDNow M Series are the Intel X-25M SATA SSDs. The bundle combines the solid-state drives (SSD) with the software tools necessary to clone the contents of one's hard-disk drive to the SSD, as well as installation hardware.
"This all-in-one kit is the perfect solution for enterprise companies, corporate end users and consumers to incorporate SSD technology into existing systems," said Ariel Perez, SSD business manager, Kingston. "The Kingston SSDNow M Series Bundle makes moving the operating system, applications and all other data from a hard-disk drive to a solid-state drive quick and easy whether for a notebook, desktop or workstation."
The bundle kit includes:
- SSDNow M Series 80GB or 160GB (Intel X-25M SATA SSDs)
- Acronis True Image hard drive cloning software and CD installation guide
- USB 2.5" enclosure with accompanying USB cable (for notebook PCs)
- 2.5" to 3.5" drive bay mounting brackets and screws (for desktop PCs)
- SATA data and power cable extenders (for desktop PCs)
Kingston SSDNow M Series Features and Specifications:
- Fast: 250MB/sec. read, 70MB/sec. write
- Durable: no moving mechanical parts, enabling the SSD to handle rougher conditions
- Guaranteed: backed by a three-year Kingston warranty, 24/7 tech support
- Form factor: 2.5"
- Interface: SATA 1.5Gb/sec. and 3.0Gb/sec.
- Capacity: 80GB, 160GB
- Storage temperatures: -55° C to 95° C
- Operating temperatures: 0° C to 70° C
- Dimensions: 69.85mm x 100mm x 9.5mm
- Weight: 86 grams (+/- 2 grams)
- Vibration operating: 2.17 G (7-800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating: 3.13 G (10-500Hz)
- Power specs: Active: 0.15 W TYP; Sleep 0.06 W TYP
- Life expectancy: 1.2 million hours mean time before failure
- Operating shock: 1,000 G/0.5 msec operating and non-operating
Latest News Posts
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- AMD Radeon RX Vega loses to GTX 1080 at 1080p
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives