CoolIT Systems Tapped by BOXX to Liquid Cool the 4850 Extreme Workstation
Calgary, AB - May 20th, 2009 - Today, CoolIT Systems announces that BOXX Technologies, an innovator in high performance computing systems for visual effects, design professionals, and advanced visualization, will implement a custom liquid cooling solution from CoolIT Systems to aggressively dissipate heat in the 3DBOXX 4850 Extreme Workstation.
"For CPU-intensive tasks such as compositing and image processing, it's crucial that the processor remains cool to operate at optimal levels," said Tim Lawrence, Founder and Vice President, Engineering, at BOXX. "CoolIT has established itself as a leader for effective cooling, and the custom system they designed for us really expands the system's potential for maximum performance."
"We're extremely appreciative to be acknowledged by such a prominent leader in the creative workstation category and are excited to extend our advanced liquid cooling technology to creative professionals" remarks Geoff Lyon, CEO of CoolIT Systems. "The solution we've created for the 4850 Extreme Workstation will ensure temps stay low and that system noise is kept to an absolute minimum."
To request additional product information and images, or to schedule an interview with CoolIT CEO, Geoff Lyon, or discover more about the emerging trend of liquid cooling, please contact Public Relations representative Matt Shumate at (305) 576-1171 x15 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems has been working with industry leaders in the computer industry to research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high OEM standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. This carefully designed and patented technology unleashes the full potential of a PC, providing superior cooling performance while reducing system level noise and improving reliability of vital components. The CoolIT MTEC Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Dell, Alienware, Velocity Micro, MAINGEAR, Hypersonic, Biohazard, Ultra, Ultraforce, Systemax, BFG, Commodore Gaming, War Machine and Shuttle. CoolIT also works with the AMD engineering group to provide the Reference cooling solution for the latest high performance video cards.
About BOXX Technologies
BOXX Technologies provides high-performance solutions that empower digital artists to create at the speed of thought. Since 1998, we've provided state-of-the-art workstations and render farms for entertainment media, architecture, research, and defense. BOXX is located in Austin, Texas, with devoted customers worldwide.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 features 10-core CPU, costs $135
- HBM3 released by 2020, offers more bandwidth, less power
- Acer rumored to unveil a gaming-oriented smartwatch soon
- Mad Max for PC drops to $10 in leftover summer sale
- Battlefield 1's dynamic weather more than just a gimmick
- Asus Zenbook pro ux501vw touchscreen?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Is Bigger Always Better?
- Are LianLi case fans any good?
- GAMDIAS Hermes RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Really hot idle temps on X99 Extreme 4/3.1
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller
- Cooler Master announces the MasterMouse Pro L