iBUYPOWER Launches Chimera Gaming System
The new gaming rigs feature up to 12 GB DDR3 memory, Multi-GPU graphics solutions and an iBUYPOWER exclusive Inferno design
El Monte, CA - May 19, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, one of the largest gaming system manufacturers in the world, is excited to announce the Chimera Gaming System which is built in the company's first advanced function signature case. The Chimera systems combine a glossy fiery exterior with clear side paneling and optional internal lighting to give it the unique look gamers crave. Its three 120mm cooling fans, Asetek liquid cooling solution, and front panel thermal display keep the Chimera's flames at bay, and the system running cool during even the most intense battles.
iBUYPOWER is offering both an Intel Core i7 based system (Chimera X58) and an AMD configuration featuring the AM3 + Phenom II platform (Chimera AM3). The Chimera systems both support multi-GPU solutions from both ATI and NVIDIA to deliver an unparalleled visual experience.
"We really wanted to make a splash with our first iBUYPOWER signature case," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "The Chimera gaming system comes fully loaded inside and out with an aggressive design and innovative technology."
The Chimera Gaming Systems are built with finest components from respected brands like ASUS, EVGA, and Corsair. iBUYPOWER also offers customers the option of several gaming enhancement add-ons like the Killer NIC gaming network card or Creative Labs SoundBlaster X-Fi Sound Card and advanced speaker system. iBUYPOWER also includes a free copy of Halo 2 or Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X with each Chimera Gaming System.
FULL SPECS BELOW
The Chimera Systems start at just $999 MSRP and is available now at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com. iBUYPOWER systems come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
For additional information about iBUYPOWER please visit http://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. http://www.iBUYPOWER.com
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance