Active Media Products Ships Cable Car USB Drive in 16GB Capacity
2-Inch Cable Car Replica is a Popular San Francisco Souvenir USB Drive
May 19, 2009 - Active Media Products announced today immediate availability of their Cable Car USB drive in a new 16GB capacity. The cable car USB drive has become a popular souvenir, gift and collector's item for San Francisco visitors and natives alike. Now the cable car drive is available in 1GB through 16GB capacities.
The cable car drive is an accurate replica of a vintage cable car made of durable rubber, and at only two-inches long, is small enough to snap onto keychains. The drive is USB 2.0 compatible and works in virtually any computer. The new 16GB model is capable of transporting up to 4,000 MP3 songs or up to 5,000 six megapixel photos. The cable car drive is sold in two original color choices, blue/red or green/red. All cable car drives come preloaded with 30+ awesome photos of San Francisco.
"The cable car drive, like all our USB products, is storage with character", explained Jerry Thomson, director of marketing at Active Media Products. "Sure, we can make rectangular plastic USB drives as well as the next company, but USB drives have evolved past that into something more personal. The 16GB cable car drive makes a meaningful gift that people will never forget". Cable Car drives are available from shops on Pier 39, the Cable Car Museum, and from Amazon. The 16GB cable car drive is available now through Amazon for under $39.
ABOUT ACTIVE MEDIA PRODUCTS
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. We envision unique new mobile storage devices that are vastly more interesting than traditional storage bricks, and we apply our product design and engineering talents to developing exciting new storage products. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to launch new ideas into the market a step ahead of the competition.
Latest News Posts
- Comcast offers fiber to a US city after suing it for making its own
- Eve opens up donations of in-game currency towards Nepal aid
- PAYDAY 2 just released its 21st DLC - 'The Butcher's Western Pack'
- The new Force Awakens trailer with a terrible twist - Jar Jar Binks
- David Goldberg, cheif executive of SurveyMonkey passes away
- Wake on lan problem
- GB G97x ud5 bk with Kingston Hyperx Predator SHPM2280p2H/240g pcie ssd
- Crucial C300 and M4 dont work together on Asrock Z68 Extreme4en3
- Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming-3 RAM problem with Crucial Ballistix Sport VLP
- Gigabyte GA-Z97-UD5H-BK: What changes for revision 1.2?
- CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE ASCENDANCE AVAILABLE NOW ON PLAYSTATION AND PC
- ESL Mortal Kombat X launch event establishes title as a force in fighting game esports
- PLEX for GOOD - Nepal Earthquake Relief
- The 21st DLC for PAYDAY 2, "The Butcher's Western Pack" launched on Steam April 30th
- COUGAR celebrates first year in Gaming Peripherals, announces exciting future