Active Media Products Ships Cable Car USB Drive in 16GB Capacity
2-Inch Cable Car Replica is a Popular San Francisco Souvenir USB Drive
May 19, 2009 - Active Media Products announced today immediate availability of their Cable Car USB drive in a new 16GB capacity. The cable car USB drive has become a popular souvenir, gift and collector's item for San Francisco visitors and natives alike. Now the cable car drive is available in 1GB through 16GB capacities.
The cable car drive is an accurate replica of a vintage cable car made of durable rubber, and at only two-inches long, is small enough to snap onto keychains. The drive is USB 2.0 compatible and works in virtually any computer. The new 16GB model is capable of transporting up to 4,000 MP3 songs or up to 5,000 six megapixel photos. The cable car drive is sold in two original color choices, blue/red or green/red. All cable car drives come preloaded with 30+ awesome photos of San Francisco.
"The cable car drive, like all our USB products, is storage with character", explained Jerry Thomson, director of marketing at Active Media Products. "Sure, we can make rectangular plastic USB drives as well as the next company, but USB drives have evolved past that into something more personal. The 16GB cable car drive makes a meaningful gift that people will never forget". Cable Car drives are available from shops on Pier 39, the Cable Car Museum, and from Amazon. The 16GB cable car drive is available now through Amazon for under $39.
ABOUT ACTIVE MEDIA PRODUCTS
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. We envision unique new mobile storage devices that are vastly more interesting than traditional storage bricks, and we apply our product design and engineering talents to developing exciting new storage products. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to launch new ideas into the market a step ahead of the competition.
Latest News Posts
- Javelin Strategy: New identity fraud victim every two seconds in 2014
- AVADirect announce Omni VR desktop, for all things VR gaming
- Fujitsu's smartphone prototype with iris authentication biometrics
- NVIDIA unveils GeForce GTX Titan X with 12GB of VRAM at GDC 2015
- 'FREAK attack' leaves Apple, Google Android users vulnerable to attack
- AC Power
- заказать Магниты Zerosmoke в Куп
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Asrock z97 Extreme4 mic + pci-e x1 problem
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams