Active Media Products Ships Cable Car USB Drive in 16GB Capacity
2-Inch Cable Car Replica is a Popular San Francisco Souvenir USB Drive
May 19, 2009 - Active Media Products announced today immediate availability of their Cable Car USB drive in a new 16GB capacity. The cable car USB drive has become a popular souvenir, gift and collector's item for San Francisco visitors and natives alike. Now the cable car drive is available in 1GB through 16GB capacities.
The cable car drive is an accurate replica of a vintage cable car made of durable rubber, and at only two-inches long, is small enough to snap onto keychains. The drive is USB 2.0 compatible and works in virtually any computer. The new 16GB model is capable of transporting up to 4,000 MP3 songs or up to 5,000 six megapixel photos. The cable car drive is sold in two original color choices, blue/red or green/red. All cable car drives come preloaded with 30+ awesome photos of San Francisco.
"The cable car drive, like all our USB products, is storage with character", explained Jerry Thomson, director of marketing at Active Media Products. "Sure, we can make rectangular plastic USB drives as well as the next company, but USB drives have evolved past that into something more personal. The 16GB cable car drive makes a meaningful gift that people will never forget". Cable Car drives are available from shops on Pier 39, the Cable Car Museum, and from Amazon. The 16GB cable car drive is available now through Amazon for under $39.
ABOUT ACTIVE MEDIA PRODUCTS
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. We envision unique new mobile storage devices that are vastly more interesting than traditional storage bricks, and we apply our product design and engineering talents to developing exciting new storage products. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to launch new ideas into the market a step ahead of the competition.
Latest News Posts
- Swedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- XMP Memory
- Syllable G700 Noise Reduction Hi-Fi Bluetooth Headphones Review
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!