Active Media Products Ships Cable Car USB Drive in 16GB Capacity
2-Inch Cable Car Replica is a Popular San Francisco Souvenir USB Drive
May 19, 2009 - Active Media Products announced today immediate availability of their Cable Car USB drive in a new 16GB capacity. The cable car USB drive has become a popular souvenir, gift and collector's item for San Francisco visitors and natives alike. Now the cable car drive is available in 1GB through 16GB capacities.
The cable car drive is an accurate replica of a vintage cable car made of durable rubber, and at only two-inches long, is small enough to snap onto keychains. The drive is USB 2.0 compatible and works in virtually any computer. The new 16GB model is capable of transporting up to 4,000 MP3 songs or up to 5,000 six megapixel photos. The cable car drive is sold in two original color choices, blue/red or green/red. All cable car drives come preloaded with 30+ awesome photos of San Francisco.
"The cable car drive, like all our USB products, is storage with character", explained Jerry Thomson, director of marketing at Active Media Products. "Sure, we can make rectangular plastic USB drives as well as the next company, but USB drives have evolved past that into something more personal. The 16GB cable car drive makes a meaningful gift that people will never forget". Cable Car drives are available from shops on Pier 39, the Cable Car Museum, and from Amazon. The 16GB cable car drive is available now through Amazon for under $39.
ABOUT ACTIVE MEDIA PRODUCTS
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. We envision unique new mobile storage devices that are vastly more interesting than traditional storage bricks, and we apply our product design and engineering talents to developing exciting new storage products. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to launch new ideas into the market a step ahead of the competition.
Latest News Posts
- Be Quiet! launches its Silent Base 600 chassis with insulation
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'far bigger than anything' CD Projekt Red has made
- View-Master goes next-gen with a new VR-powered View-Master
- Some iPhone 6S handsets are running so hot they are shutting down
- Roku 4 announced, has 4K support, remote finder and much more
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio