Edimax introduces wireless 802.11n Dual Mode Pan/Tilt IP Camera with 1.3M pixel lens
IC-7000PTn IP cam offers a powerful mobile surveillance solution for home and business use
Sydney, Australia, 19th May 2009 - Edimax Technology (TSEC: 3047), introduces an 11n Dual Mode Internet Camera with Pan/Tilt and Zoom function - IC-7000PTn. This Wireless IP Camera sends live video through the Internet to a web browser anywhere in the world. The camera is equipped with a 1.3 Mega pixel lens and supports 802.11n technology, which is ideal for transferring high quality video because of the higher transmission rates and stable signal. The IC-7000PTn features a motorized Pan/Tilt function which can be operated remotely through the web interface and supports viewing angles of 355 horizontally and 120 vertically. This allows users to adjust the camera angles and scan an entire room or office from top to bottom. The IC-7000PTn supports two modes of video-compression; MJPEG and MPEG-4 which ensures an optimized image quality and bandwidth efficiency.
The camera supports multi-area motion detection. Users can pre-determine 3 trigger areas in the viewing field and configure the camera to send an e-mail snapshot of the triggered event whenever it detects motion in one of the indicated fields-of-view. The IC-7000PTn is equipped with an SDHC/SD memory card slot which allows users to store recorded files or snapshots directly on a SDHC or SD memory card. This is especially convenient in the event that Internet is not available and the e-mail snapshot cannot be send. Furthermore, the camera includes an audio output for a speaker and microphone which enables users to communicate with the remote site and to listen to the sound coming from the site.
The IC-7000PTn supports password protection and multiple users can login and browse the camera simultaneously. The free Dynamic Domain Name Service (DDNS) utility enables users to create a personal web address from which they can monitor the camera's live video. UPnP enables users to access the camera with just a mouse-click without needing an IP address. To secure the wireless transmission, the IC-7000PTn offers WEP, WPA and WPA encryption.
Produce Name: IC-7000PTn-Wireless Internet IP Camera
RRP: $599 inc.GST
Product Link: http://www.edimax.com/en/produce_detail.php?pd_id=276&pl1_id=8&pl2_id=63
Datasheet: click here
Distributor: Bluechip Infotech
Cair Centre: 1300 72 74 74
Edimax Technology is a global manufacturer of a broad range of networking and connectivity solutions. Since its incorporation in 1986, the company has grown to be among Asia's leading manufacturers of networking products and solutions. Edimax is headquartered in Taipei County, Taiwan, and is listed at the Taiwanese Stock Exchange since 2001. In 2006, the company's revenue reached US $78 million and its current workforce counts over 750 employees worldwide. Edimax's complete product portfolio fulfils all connectivity needs, whatever the network architecture or application requirements are, and consist of the following categories: Wireless, Connectivity, Routers, Switches, Print Servers, IP Cameras, Business Solutions and VoIP. For more information about Edimax, please visit http://www.edimax.com.au.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines