Thermaltake Element T - The chassis created for eSports Pros
Over 300 million people all around the world are playing computer and video games. In the year 2009, computer and video games are expected to reach $35 billion in revenues. This makes eSports one of the most rapidly spreading phenomenons on the globe. Thermaltake has foreseen this market demand and designed a chassis specifically for ever more popular eSports events.
Designed by Thermaltake engineers, the sleek and athletic shape uses smooth forms and crisp surfaces to express a spirit of technology, speed and sophistication.
Thermaltake products have always embodied a perfect balance between form and function and the Element T successfully continues this heritage. The design language of the interior reflects that of the exterior - simple, smooth surfaces and outstanding features all coming together in the chassis.
Element T is designed with five key factors in mind: Tactics, Transformable, Titanic, TtXGameshield, and Transportation.
-Tactical appearance for an optimized gaming experience.
- Reserved fan openings for 120mm to 200mm at top and front panel, 120mm to 230mm at side panel.
-Massive storage capability with 7 x 3.5" and 1 x 2.5 HDD or SSD bay.
-Security lock for keyboard & mouse for lanparty events, etc.
-Thumb screws for 3.5", 5.25" and PCI devices for secure transportation.
With the Element T accompanying you to your eSports events, you will be ready to perform as it provides highest reliability, giving you the focus of mind to win the games.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung 'Bedtime VR Stories' is a truly new way of telling stories
- First Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trailer now live
- Without the reconstruction tech, Quantum Break looks incredible at 4K
- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex requires 16GB RAM for gaming at 4K 60FPS
- Quantum Break's new PC patch fixes lots, weighs a huge 27GB
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched