Thermaltake Element T - The chassis created for eSports Pros
Over 300 million people all around the world are playing computer and video games. In the year 2009, computer and video games are expected to reach $35 billion in revenues. This makes eSports one of the most rapidly spreading phenomenons on the globe. Thermaltake has foreseen this market demand and designed a chassis specifically for ever more popular eSports events.
Designed by Thermaltake engineers, the sleek and athletic shape uses smooth forms and crisp surfaces to express a spirit of technology, speed and sophistication.
Thermaltake products have always embodied a perfect balance between form and function and the Element T successfully continues this heritage. The design language of the interior reflects that of the exterior - simple, smooth surfaces and outstanding features all coming together in the chassis.
Element T is designed with five key factors in mind: Tactics, Transformable, Titanic, TtXGameshield, and Transportation.
-Tactical appearance for an optimized gaming experience.
- Reserved fan openings for 120mm to 200mm at top and front panel, 120mm to 230mm at side panel.
-Massive storage capability with 7 x 3.5" and 1 x 2.5 HDD or SSD bay.
-Security lock for keyboard & mouse for lanparty events, etc.
-Thumb screws for 3.5", 5.25" and PCI devices for secure transportation.
With the Element T accompanying you to your eSports events, you will be ready to perform as it provides highest reliability, giving you the focus of mind to win the games.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V now ready for pre-load on PSN and Steam in NA
- Far Cry: Primal's story isn't linear, tied to building up your village
- This rugged Chromebook can be dropped from 2 feet off the ground
- Sony is bringing Crash Bandicoot back, says NECA exec
- Massive SSD's could be on the horizon with Micron's new 3D NAND tech
- Help choosing a motherboard
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives