Thermaltake Element T - The chassis created for eSports Pros
Over 300 million people all around the world are playing computer and video games. In the year 2009, computer and video games are expected to reach $35 billion in revenues. This makes eSports one of the most rapidly spreading phenomenons on the globe. Thermaltake has foreseen this market demand and designed a chassis specifically for ever more popular eSports events.
Designed by Thermaltake engineers, the sleek and athletic shape uses smooth forms and crisp surfaces to express a spirit of technology, speed and sophistication.
Thermaltake products have always embodied a perfect balance between form and function and the Element T successfully continues this heritage. The design language of the interior reflects that of the exterior - simple, smooth surfaces and outstanding features all coming together in the chassis.
Element T is designed with five key factors in mind: Tactics, Transformable, Titanic, TtXGameshield, and Transportation.
-Tactical appearance for an optimized gaming experience.
- Reserved fan openings for 120mm to 200mm at top and front panel, 120mm to 230mm at side panel.
-Massive storage capability with 7 x 3.5" and 1 x 2.5 HDD or SSD bay.
-Security lock for keyboard & mouse for lanparty events, etc.
-Thumb screws for 3.5", 5.25" and PCI devices for secure transportation.
With the Element T accompanying you to your eSports events, you will be ready to perform as it provides highest reliability, giving you the focus of mind to win the games.
Latest News Posts
- 8 minutes of new Prey gameplay footage released
- Titanfall 2 blog detailed the items of the in-game store
- AMD performance issues in Darksiders Warmastered fixed
- Microsoft testing Gears of War 4 PC, console crossplay
- Final Fantasy XV ships five million units in first day
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair