Thermaltake Element T - The chassis created for eSports Pros
Over 300 million people all around the world are playing computer and video games. In the year 2009, computer and video games are expected to reach $35 billion in revenues. This makes eSports one of the most rapidly spreading phenomenons on the globe. Thermaltake has foreseen this market demand and designed a chassis specifically for ever more popular eSports events.
Designed by Thermaltake engineers, the sleek and athletic shape uses smooth forms and crisp surfaces to express a spirit of technology, speed and sophistication.
Thermaltake products have always embodied a perfect balance between form and function and the Element T successfully continues this heritage. The design language of the interior reflects that of the exterior - simple, smooth surfaces and outstanding features all coming together in the chassis.
Element T is designed with five key factors in mind: Tactics, Transformable, Titanic, TtXGameshield, and Transportation.
-Tactical appearance for an optimized gaming experience.
- Reserved fan openings for 120mm to 200mm at top and front panel, 120mm to 230mm at side panel.
-Massive storage capability with 7 x 3.5" and 1 x 2.5 HDD or SSD bay.
-Security lock for keyboard & mouse for lanparty events, etc.
-Thumb screws for 3.5", 5.25" and PCI devices for secure transportation.
With the Element T accompanying you to your eSports events, you will be ready to perform as it provides highest reliability, giving you the focus of mind to win the games.
Latest News Posts
- LG partners with REEDS Jewelers for the LG Watch Urbane Luxe
- Report: Prior to breach, no one wanted to purchase Ashley Madison
- Konami developers didn't take holidays to get MGS V on PC earlier
- Survive 'The Walking Dead' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Mortal Kombat X cancelled for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20