Exclusive layout design, setting a new standard of performance
- Leadtek WinFast PX9500 GT 512MB
-- Leadtek Research Inc., known globally for extreme visual graphics technology development, is pleased to announce the launch of new mainstream graphics cards, WinFast PX9500 GT GDDR3 and GDDR2. The new cards, with Leadtek exclusive performance-driven layout can enhance overclocking capabilities without system instability and offer the excellent performance like never before. The 4th generation Heat-exhaust-efficiency Fansink can create a dramatic cool-down effect and reduce noise level further. Users would never worry about the cooling issue of graphics card.
Based on NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT graphics processing units, the WinFast PX9500 GT currently comes with the Ultra-High-Speed 512MB 128bit GDDR3 and GDDR2 memory size, and an advanced GPU clock speed of 575 MHz. They are designed to run perfectly with the PCI Express 2.0 interface. All of this makes it ready for the most demanding future bandwidth games and 3D applications.
For true-to-life image quality, the WinFast PX9500 GT GDDR3 and GDDR2 make perfect use of NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology in picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and vivid image scaling. Besides, with the latest Microsoft DirectX 10 with full Shader Model 4.0 support, it can also offer realistic film quality gaming effects, and provide users best possible performance in 3D graphics user interface under the Windows Vista operating system. Compatible with SLI Technology, the new cards give every user the thrill of extreme HD gaming and first-rate entertainment experience.
Even more, the WinFast PX9500 GT GDDR3 and GDDR2 enable playback of the HD DVD, Blu-ray Disc and other protected content at full HD resolutions with integrated HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) support. With Dual-Link DVI-I output, they sustain digital displays up to a resolution of 2560x1600 and support extreme HD games and entertainment. The cutting-edge NVIDIA PhysX technology brings games to life with massively destructible environments and ultra-realistic physical interaction.* With sweaty palms and racing heart gamers get more deeply involved than ever in a virtual but realistic gaming environment.
For more gaming pleasure, the WinFast PX9500 GT GDDR3 and GDDR2, with revolutionary unified architecture by GigaThread Technology, fully support thousands of independent, simultaneous threads allocating processing power, providing extreme processing efficiency and up to 2x the gaming performance of last generation GPUs.
*Requires a NVIDIA PhysX technology driver
For further information about Leadtek or our products, please visit our website at http://www.leadtek.com
-About Leadtek Research Inc.
Founded in 1986, Leadtek Research Inc. is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan with overseas subsidiaries in China and Japan. There are four Business Units: Computer Multimedia, Wireless Communication, Audio/Video Communication and TeleCare. They are focused on, respectively, the design and manufacture of 3D graphics, PCTV solutions, GPS module and navigation devices, Bluetooth-enabled products, Multimedia and Audio/Video Communications and Bio-technology. Each unit provides integrated systems and total customer solutions that drive the company's revenue. Living up to its reputation for reliability, quality and performance based on unrelenting R&D, Leadtek continues to stir the market's imagination, turning new dreams into digital reality with ever more original hi-tech products forged in its laboratories of cutting edge technology. For more information, please visit http://www.leadtek.com
Latest News Posts
- UN report: Encryption backdoors violate the human rights of Web users
- New Need for Speed reboot will require Internet connection
- High-profile defector says North Korean cyberattacks could kill
- Get Lifetime Access to This Node.js Course for $19
- We must be ready to regulate possibly lethal autonomous robots
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award
- Lenovo Sets Vision for Future Ecosystem of Connected Devices at Global Tech World Conference
- Lian Li to Showcase Two Updated Desk Chassis Models At COMPUTEX 2015