Exclusive layout design, setting a new standard of performance
- Leadtek WinFast PX9500 GT 512MB
-- Leadtek Research Inc., known globally for extreme visual graphics technology development, is pleased to announce the launch of new mainstream graphics cards, WinFast PX9500 GT GDDR3 and GDDR2. The new cards, with Leadtek exclusive performance-driven layout can enhance overclocking capabilities without system instability and offer the excellent performance like never before. The 4th generation Heat-exhaust-efficiency Fansink can create a dramatic cool-down effect and reduce noise level further. Users would never worry about the cooling issue of graphics card.
Based on NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT graphics processing units, the WinFast PX9500 GT currently comes with the Ultra-High-Speed 512MB 128bit GDDR3 and GDDR2 memory size, and an advanced GPU clock speed of 575 MHz. They are designed to run perfectly with the PCI Express 2.0 interface. All of this makes it ready for the most demanding future bandwidth games and 3D applications.
For true-to-life image quality, the WinFast PX9500 GT GDDR3 and GDDR2 make perfect use of NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology in picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and vivid image scaling. Besides, with the latest Microsoft DirectX 10 with full Shader Model 4.0 support, it can also offer realistic film quality gaming effects, and provide users best possible performance in 3D graphics user interface under the Windows Vista operating system. Compatible with SLI Technology, the new cards give every user the thrill of extreme HD gaming and first-rate entertainment experience.
Even more, the WinFast PX9500 GT GDDR3 and GDDR2 enable playback of the HD DVD, Blu-ray Disc and other protected content at full HD resolutions with integrated HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) support. With Dual-Link DVI-I output, they sustain digital displays up to a resolution of 2560x1600 and support extreme HD games and entertainment. The cutting-edge NVIDIA PhysX technology brings games to life with massively destructible environments and ultra-realistic physical interaction.* With sweaty palms and racing heart gamers get more deeply involved than ever in a virtual but realistic gaming environment.
For more gaming pleasure, the WinFast PX9500 GT GDDR3 and GDDR2, with revolutionary unified architecture by GigaThread Technology, fully support thousands of independent, simultaneous threads allocating processing power, providing extreme processing efficiency and up to 2x the gaming performance of last generation GPUs.
*Requires a NVIDIA PhysX technology driver
For further information about Leadtek or our products, please visit our website at http://www.leadtek.com
-About Leadtek Research Inc.
Founded in 1986, Leadtek Research Inc. is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan with overseas subsidiaries in China and Japan. There are four Business Units: Computer Multimedia, Wireless Communication, Audio/Video Communication and TeleCare. They are focused on, respectively, the design and manufacture of 3D graphics, PCTV solutions, GPS module and navigation devices, Bluetooth-enabled products, Multimedia and Audio/Video Communications and Bio-technology. Each unit provides integrated systems and total customer solutions that drive the company's revenue. Living up to its reputation for reliability, quality and performance based on unrelenting R&D, Leadtek continues to stir the market's imagination, turning new dreams into digital reality with ever more original hi-tech products forged in its laboratories of cutting edge technology. For more information, please visit http://www.leadtek.com
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4