DFI Announces LANParty DK 790X-M2RS
DFI LANParty AMD series motherboards, including the highest end 790FXB family and multi-media 790GX family, have proved excellent performance on Phenom II overclocking. Now, LANParty team is focusing on "Main stream Overclocking", DK 790X-M2RS is the first product that aims this segment.
Compared with the high-end 790FXB family, the DK 790X-M2RS has the equivalent overclocking BIOS settings and also retains exclusive overclocking features such as "debug LED", "built-in power/reset button", and "six fan connectors". Therefore, the DK 790X-M2RS is really a cost-effective overclocking motherboard.
For game players, the DK 790X-M2RS provides two PCI Express x16 slots (bandwidth x8/ x8) and supports CrossFireX dual graphics card technology. On audio performance, it adopts Realtek's hi-end ALC885 chipsets that have best SN ratio than competitor products in field tests. In terms of network chipsets critical to LAN games, it adopts the hi-quality Marvell 8056 GbE IC whose performance in field tests is 15% higher than other products.
Moreover, the DK 790X-M2RS comes with the unique auto CPU upgrade technology "ABS II", with which users just have to turn on the power and all the overclocking processes will be automatically completed and saved, enabling increased performance without the need for any overclocking skills. For those advanced overclocking users, LANParty provides Genie BIOS for experts. Users can optimize the performance with more than one hundred options. In addition, up to four sets of overclocking parameters can be stored in BIOS. Users can easily select the specific parameter set according to the scenario, and achieve the best balance between performance and energy efficiency .
- AMD 790X chipset with SB750
- Supports AMD AM2+ processors: Phenom II / Phenom / Athlon / Sempron, AMD AM2 processors: Athlon series / Sempron
- DDR2 667/800/1066(1200MHz Max.)
- ACC over-clocking technology
- Genie BIOS with various BIOS setting for extreme performance
- ABS II technology: upgrade your CPU automatically
- AMD ATI CrossFireX ready
Latest News Posts
- Unlock new career paths with an in-demand tech certification
- Nintendo successfully patents external console upgrade box
- Nintendo NX might support Pokemon Go and other mobile games
- Xbox One S requires day one updates to play 4K video
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio