DFI Announces LANParty DK 790X-M2RS
DFI LANParty AMD series motherboards, including the highest end 790FXB family and multi-media 790GX family, have proved excellent performance on Phenom II overclocking. Now, LANParty team is focusing on "Main stream Overclocking", DK 790X-M2RS is the first product that aims this segment.
Compared with the high-end 790FXB family, the DK 790X-M2RS has the equivalent overclocking BIOS settings and also retains exclusive overclocking features such as "debug LED", "built-in power/reset button", and "six fan connectors". Therefore, the DK 790X-M2RS is really a cost-effective overclocking motherboard.
For game players, the DK 790X-M2RS provides two PCI Express x16 slots (bandwidth x8/ x8) and supports CrossFireX dual graphics card technology. On audio performance, it adopts Realtek's hi-end ALC885 chipsets that have best SN ratio than competitor products in field tests. In terms of network chipsets critical to LAN games, it adopts the hi-quality Marvell 8056 GbE IC whose performance in field tests is 15% higher than other products.
Moreover, the DK 790X-M2RS comes with the unique auto CPU upgrade technology "ABS II", with which users just have to turn on the power and all the overclocking processes will be automatically completed and saved, enabling increased performance without the need for any overclocking skills. For those advanced overclocking users, LANParty provides Genie BIOS for experts. Users can optimize the performance with more than one hundred options. In addition, up to four sets of overclocking parameters can be stored in BIOS. Users can easily select the specific parameter set according to the scenario, and achieve the best balance between performance and energy efficiency .
- AMD 790X chipset with SB750
- Supports AMD AM2+ processors: Phenom II / Phenom / Athlon / Sempron, AMD AM2 processors: Athlon series / Sempron
- DDR2 667/800/1066(1200MHz Max.)
- ACC over-clocking technology
- Genie BIOS with various BIOS setting for extreme performance
- ABS II technology: upgrade your CPU automatically
- AMD ATI CrossFireX ready
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard announces ranked play is coming to Overwatch next month
- Want another Mirror's Edge game? That's up to you, says EA
- AIDA64 developers spill the beans on NVIDIA's full Pascal line up
- Foxconn has replaced more than half its workers with robots
- Usernames, media won't count toward Twitter character limit soon
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition