OCZ Technology Group Unveils New High Performance DDR2 Memory Solutions with Emphasis on Lower Power Requirements
San Jose, Calif.-May 14, 2009-OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today expanded their lineup of DDR2 to include new high-speed 4GB kits qualified to operate and excel at a low voltages. These new OCZ solutions are designed to be the ultimate upgrade for users who not only want to reap the benefits of performance memory, but want a future-proof choice for their system.
"Though enthusiasts are known for applying increased voltage to modules in order to obtain higher performance, our newest modules offer exceptional speeds at lower voltages improving overall performance and stability," commented Eugene Chang, Vice President of Product Management at the OCZ Technology Group. "By engineering modules with both high speed and reduced voltage requirements we are able to offer enthusiasts and gamers memory with increased headroom and overall better stability and performance over the long term."
OCZ's premier 1200MHz, 1150MHz, and 1066MHz low-voltage offerings are optimized to leverage the latest DDR2 platforms, operating at blazing speeds to deliver enhanced overclocking capabilities, particularly important to enthusiasts and gamers looking to get the most from their RAM. Featuring a low-voltage specification ideal for maintaining memory stability and ensuring compatibility with a wide range of current and imminent motherboards, the latest OCZ DDR2 kits are an excellent way to achieve breakneck frequencies without exceeding 1.8V.
OCZ will release the low-voltage DDR2 kits under the high-end Blade and Platinum series designed specifically for enthusiasts:
OCZ PC2-9600 Blade Series Low Voltage (2x2GB) 5-5-5-18 @ 1.8V
OCZ PC2-9200 Blade Series Low Voltage (2x2GB) 5-5-5-18 @ 1.8V
OCZ PC2- 8500 Blade Series Low Voltage (2x2GB) 5-5-5-18 @ 1.8V
OCZ PC2-9600 Platinum Series Low Voltage (2x2GB) 5-5-5-18 @ 1.8V
OCZ PC2-9200 Platinum Series Low Voltage (2x2GB) 5-5-5-18@ 1.8V
OCZ PC2-8500 Platinum Series Low Voltage (2x2GB) 5-5-5-18@ 1.8V
Each OCZ Blade and Platinum module is 100% hand-tested for quality assurance and compatibility and feature high quality heatspreaders for the most effective heat dissipation. As part of OCZ's line-up of premium memory, each series is backed by a Lifetime Warranty and industry-leading technical support for unparalleled peace of mind.
About OCZ Technology
OCZ Technology Group, a member of JEDEC, designs, develops and manufactures ground-breaking, high performance memory and computer components that set industry standards. OCZ products are the first choice for users needing high-reliability, ultra-high performance solutions. In 2007, PC Power & Cooling and Hypersonic PC were brought into the OCZ Technology Group, forming a well-rounded, highly innovative organization that places the company at the forefront of high-end computing. All of OCZ Technology Group's products are available through its worldwide network of distributors, online resellers and retail stores. For more information visit our website at http://www.ocztechnology.com
Latest News Posts
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent