OCZ Technology Group Unveils New High Performance DDR2 Memory Solutions with Emphasis on Lower Power Requirements
San Jose, Calif.-May 14, 2009-OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today expanded their lineup of DDR2 to include new high-speed 4GB kits qualified to operate and excel at a low voltages. These new OCZ solutions are designed to be the ultimate upgrade for users who not only want to reap the benefits of performance memory, but want a future-proof choice for their system.
"Though enthusiasts are known for applying increased voltage to modules in order to obtain higher performance, our newest modules offer exceptional speeds at lower voltages improving overall performance and stability," commented Eugene Chang, Vice President of Product Management at the OCZ Technology Group. "By engineering modules with both high speed and reduced voltage requirements we are able to offer enthusiasts and gamers memory with increased headroom and overall better stability and performance over the long term."
OCZ's premier 1200MHz, 1150MHz, and 1066MHz low-voltage offerings are optimized to leverage the latest DDR2 platforms, operating at blazing speeds to deliver enhanced overclocking capabilities, particularly important to enthusiasts and gamers looking to get the most from their RAM. Featuring a low-voltage specification ideal for maintaining memory stability and ensuring compatibility with a wide range of current and imminent motherboards, the latest OCZ DDR2 kits are an excellent way to achieve breakneck frequencies without exceeding 1.8V.
OCZ will release the low-voltage DDR2 kits under the high-end Blade and Platinum series designed specifically for enthusiasts:
OCZ PC2-9600 Blade Series Low Voltage (2x2GB) 5-5-5-18 @ 1.8V
OCZ PC2-9200 Blade Series Low Voltage (2x2GB) 5-5-5-18 @ 1.8V
OCZ PC2- 8500 Blade Series Low Voltage (2x2GB) 5-5-5-18 @ 1.8V
OCZ PC2-9600 Platinum Series Low Voltage (2x2GB) 5-5-5-18 @ 1.8V
OCZ PC2-9200 Platinum Series Low Voltage (2x2GB) 5-5-5-18@ 1.8V
OCZ PC2-8500 Platinum Series Low Voltage (2x2GB) 5-5-5-18@ 1.8V
Each OCZ Blade and Platinum module is 100% hand-tested for quality assurance and compatibility and feature high quality heatspreaders for the most effective heat dissipation. As part of OCZ's line-up of premium memory, each series is backed by a Lifetime Warranty and industry-leading technical support for unparalleled peace of mind.
About OCZ Technology
OCZ Technology Group, a member of JEDEC, designs, develops and manufactures ground-breaking, high performance memory and computer components that set industry standards. OCZ products are the first choice for users needing high-reliability, ultra-high performance solutions. In 2007, PC Power & Cooling and Hypersonic PC were brought into the OCZ Technology Group, forming a well-rounded, highly innovative organization that places the company at the forefront of high-end computing. All of OCZ Technology Group's products are available through its worldwide network of distributors, online resellers and retail stores. For more information visit our website at http://www.ocztechnology.com
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX plans first launch since September's explosion
- Final Fantasy XV first impressions
- Watch Dogs 2 updated on the PC, long list of fixes
- Del Toro: F*ck Konami, killing Silent Hills was moronic
- NBA is being aired in 4K in the US this weekend
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset