Introducing the Palit GeForce® 9500 GT - Quick and Quiet
Today leading graphics card manufacturer Palit proudly announces the SLI®-ready GeForce® 9500 GT series graphics cards. The Palit GeForce 9500 GT was designed to be a cost effective card for desktop productivity, video playback and light gaming. Utilizing the latest engineering and manufacturing technologies, Palit is enabling consumers to get the card that really suits their needs with the latest technologies.
Designed by Palit's own engineers, Palit GeForce 9500 GT graphics solutions are passively cooled for silent operation. In addition to ultra quiet operation, the Palit GeForce 9500 GT operates at a core frequency of 550MHz. There are three different board designs available including the Palit GeForce 9500 GT SUPER 512MB and SUPER+ 1GB with DDR2 at 800 MHz and the Palit GeForce 9500 GT with 256 MB of ultra fast GDDR3 at 1,600 MHz.
With outputs including Dual-link DVI-I, VGA and TV-out, the Palit GeForce 9500 GT can serve all types of video and workstation needs. The Palit GeForce 9500 GT has NVIDIA PureVideo® HD technology, enabling users to enjoy unsurpassed Blu-ray and HD DVD picture quality. Coupled with a second card, users can take advantage of NVIDIA SLI® technology, DirectX® 10 graphics shader model 4.0, and OpenGL® 2.1 for an amazing gaming experience.
NVIDIA® unified architecture
Fully unified shader core dynamically allocates processing power to geometry, vertex, physics, or pixel shading operations, delivering up to 2x the gaming performance of prior generation GPUs.
Full Microsoft® DirectX® 10 Support:
World's first DirectX 10 GPU with full Shader Model 4.0 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.
NVIDIA SLI® Technology
Delivers up to 2x the performance of a single GPU configuration for unequaled gaming experiences by allowing two graphics cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for performance PCI Express® graphics, SLI dramatically scales performance on today's hottest games.
GeForce® GPU support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with NVIDIA GeForce® 9500 GT.
NVIDIA CUDA® Technology
CUDA® technology unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks-such as video transcoding- delivering up to 7x performance over traditional CPUs.
PCI Express 2.0 Support:
PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture offers a bridge to tomorrow's most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications by maximizing the 5GT/s PCI Express 2.0 bandwidth.
128-bit floating point High Dynamic-Range (HDR):
Twice the precision of prior generations for incredibly realistic lighting effects-now with support for anti-aliasing.
Built for Microsoft® Windows Vista
NVIDIA's fourth-generation GPU architecture built for Windows Vista gives users the best possible experience with the Windows Aero 3D graphical user interface, included in the new operating system (OS) from Microsoft.
NVIDIA® PureVideo HD Technology
The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
HybridPower technology lets you switch from the GeForce® 9500 GT graphics card to the motherboard GeForce® GPU when running non graphically-intensive applications for a silent, low power PC experience.
Dual Dual-link DVI Support:
Able to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560 x 1600.
Palit Multimedia Inc. provides a wide range of industry-leading graphics cards to North and Latin America with a focus on service, support and innovative products. Palit Multimedia is affiliated with Palit Microsystems, a world-leading supplier in the design, manufacture, and distribution of PC graphics accelerators which was established in 1988. Palit is well positioned to maintain an industry leadership due to the vast array of NVIDIA® and AMD's ATi® graphics products and on-going development efforts.
Latest News Posts
- Save Over 20% on the World's Smallest First-Person-View Drone
- Raspberry Pi gets experimental GPU acceleration, games now playable
- Google announces it will stop displaying Flash ads as of Jan 2, 2017
- NASA provides MIT with humanoid robot, will help out space missions
- Tesla's Model 3 priced as low as $25,000 after tax subsidies in the US
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance