Introducing the Palit GeForce® 9500 GT - Quick and Quiet
Today leading graphics card manufacturer Palit proudly announces the SLI®-ready GeForce® 9500 GT series graphics cards. The Palit GeForce 9500 GT was designed to be a cost effective card for desktop productivity, video playback and light gaming. Utilizing the latest engineering and manufacturing technologies, Palit is enabling consumers to get the card that really suits their needs with the latest technologies.
Designed by Palit's own engineers, Palit GeForce 9500 GT graphics solutions are passively cooled for silent operation. In addition to ultra quiet operation, the Palit GeForce 9500 GT operates at a core frequency of 550MHz. There are three different board designs available including the Palit GeForce 9500 GT SUPER 512MB and SUPER+ 1GB with DDR2 at 800 MHz and the Palit GeForce 9500 GT with 256 MB of ultra fast GDDR3 at 1,600 MHz.
With outputs including Dual-link DVI-I, VGA and TV-out, the Palit GeForce 9500 GT can serve all types of video and workstation needs. The Palit GeForce 9500 GT has NVIDIA PureVideo® HD technology, enabling users to enjoy unsurpassed Blu-ray and HD DVD picture quality. Coupled with a second card, users can take advantage of NVIDIA SLI® technology, DirectX® 10 graphics shader model 4.0, and OpenGL® 2.1 for an amazing gaming experience.
NVIDIA® unified architecture
Fully unified shader core dynamically allocates processing power to geometry, vertex, physics, or pixel shading operations, delivering up to 2x the gaming performance of prior generation GPUs.
Full Microsoft® DirectX® 10 Support:
World's first DirectX 10 GPU with full Shader Model 4.0 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.
NVIDIA SLI® Technology
Delivers up to 2x the performance of a single GPU configuration for unequaled gaming experiences by allowing two graphics cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for performance PCI Express® graphics, SLI dramatically scales performance on today's hottest games.
GeForce® GPU support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with NVIDIA GeForce® 9500 GT.
NVIDIA CUDA® Technology
CUDA® technology unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks-such as video transcoding- delivering up to 7x performance over traditional CPUs.
PCI Express 2.0 Support:
PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture offers a bridge to tomorrow's most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications by maximizing the 5GT/s PCI Express 2.0 bandwidth.
128-bit floating point High Dynamic-Range (HDR):
Twice the precision of prior generations for incredibly realistic lighting effects-now with support for anti-aliasing.
Built for Microsoft® Windows Vista
NVIDIA's fourth-generation GPU architecture built for Windows Vista gives users the best possible experience with the Windows Aero 3D graphical user interface, included in the new operating system (OS) from Microsoft.
NVIDIA® PureVideo HD Technology
The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
HybridPower technology lets you switch from the GeForce® 9500 GT graphics card to the motherboard GeForce® GPU when running non graphically-intensive applications for a silent, low power PC experience.
Dual Dual-link DVI Support:
Able to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560 x 1600.
Palit Multimedia Inc. provides a wide range of industry-leading graphics cards to North and Latin America with a focus on service, support and innovative products. Palit Multimedia is affiliated with Palit Microsystems, a world-leading supplier in the design, manufacture, and distribution of PC graphics accelerators which was established in 1988. Palit is well positioned to maintain an industry leadership due to the vast array of NVIDIA® and AMD's ATi® graphics products and on-going development efforts.
Latest News Posts
- ESA extends ISS participation to 2024
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Titanfall 2 infographic reveal interesting information
- Apple's new MacBook Pro has crappy battery life
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand