Patriot Announces DDR3 Registered ECC Modules for High Performance Servers!
Patriot Memory Prepares for the Infusion of DDR3 technology!
Fremont, California, USA, May 14, 2009 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced the immediate availability of their DDR3 Registered and DDR3 ECC Unbuffered DIMMS.
Designed to compliment the Triple Channel Technology of Intel's® Core i7 platforms, Patriot's Server Memory fully leverages the performance of DDR3 memory to deliver exceptional memory bandwidth while reducing memory latency and providing reduced power consumption. The modules offer maximum performance and reliability for servers with 24/7 data intensive operations.
"Compared to DDR2, the transition to DDR3 server memory can reduce the average power consumption by as much as 25% to 35%," says Phil Rombs, Patriot's Senior Applications Engineer. "We understand the significance to our partners for efficient, reliable, cost effective, technology." "Patriot's server memory will help spearhead the transition to DDR3 technology especially for those partners that are focused on servers, workstations, embedded systems and networking applications."
Patriot server memory is supported by a lifetime warranty and free technical support.
For more information about Patriot's Server Memory line and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
Latest News Posts
- Raspberry Pi Zero is a $5 programmable computer
- ASUS celebrates 20 years of making GPUs with GTX 980 Ti Golden Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront PC player count is poor, dominated by Fallout 4
- AMD rumored to launch its dual-GPU next month, the Radeon R9 Fury X2
- India's Cochin International airport runs 100% on solar power
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family