Patriot Announces DDR3 Registered ECC Modules for High Performance Servers!
Patriot Memory Prepares for the Infusion of DDR3 technology!
Fremont, California, USA, May 14, 2009 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced the immediate availability of their DDR3 Registered and DDR3 ECC Unbuffered DIMMS.
Designed to compliment the Triple Channel Technology of Intel's® Core i7 platforms, Patriot's Server Memory fully leverages the performance of DDR3 memory to deliver exceptional memory bandwidth while reducing memory latency and providing reduced power consumption. The modules offer maximum performance and reliability for servers with 24/7 data intensive operations.
"Compared to DDR2, the transition to DDR3 server memory can reduce the average power consumption by as much as 25% to 35%," says Phil Rombs, Patriot's Senior Applications Engineer. "We understand the significance to our partners for efficient, reliable, cost effective, technology." "Patriot's server memory will help spearhead the transition to DDR3 technology especially for those partners that are focused on servers, workstations, embedded systems and networking applications."
Patriot server memory is supported by a lifetime warranty and free technical support.
For more information about Patriot's Server Memory line and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4