Patriot Announces DDR3 Registered ECC Modules for High Performance Servers!
Patriot Memory Prepares for the Infusion of DDR3 technology!
Fremont, California, USA, May 14, 2009 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced the immediate availability of their DDR3 Registered and DDR3 ECC Unbuffered DIMMS.
Designed to compliment the Triple Channel Technology of Intel's® Core i7 platforms, Patriot's Server Memory fully leverages the performance of DDR3 memory to deliver exceptional memory bandwidth while reducing memory latency and providing reduced power consumption. The modules offer maximum performance and reliability for servers with 24/7 data intensive operations.
"Compared to DDR2, the transition to DDR3 server memory can reduce the average power consumption by as much as 25% to 35%," says Phil Rombs, Patriot's Senior Applications Engineer. "We understand the significance to our partners for efficient, reliable, cost effective, technology." "Patriot's server memory will help spearhead the transition to DDR3 technology especially for those partners that are focused on servers, workstations, embedded systems and networking applications."
Patriot server memory is supported by a lifetime warranty and free technical support.
For more information about Patriot's Server Memory line and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand