Patriot Announces DDR3 Registered ECC Modules for High Performance Servers!
Patriot Memory Prepares for the Infusion of DDR3 technology!
Fremont, California, USA, May 14, 2009 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced the immediate availability of their DDR3 Registered and DDR3 ECC Unbuffered DIMMS.
Designed to compliment the Triple Channel Technology of Intel's® Core i7 platforms, Patriot's Server Memory fully leverages the performance of DDR3 memory to deliver exceptional memory bandwidth while reducing memory latency and providing reduced power consumption. The modules offer maximum performance and reliability for servers with 24/7 data intensive operations.
"Compared to DDR2, the transition to DDR3 server memory can reduce the average power consumption by as much as 25% to 35%," says Phil Rombs, Patriot's Senior Applications Engineer. "We understand the significance to our partners for efficient, reliable, cost effective, technology." "Patriot's server memory will help spearhead the transition to DDR3 technology especially for those partners that are focused on servers, workstations, embedded systems and networking applications."
Patriot server memory is supported by a lifetime warranty and free technical support.
For more information about Patriot's Server Memory line and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
Latest News Posts
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Nexus 6P and 5X unboxing videos surface
- VR games will be quality over quantity, says Epic Games CEO
- Capcom's Resident Evil 7 could be in VR
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta GPU Performance Overview
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card