ASUS Introduces Xonar DS 7.1 Channel Sound Card
ASUS today launched the Xonar DS 7.1 channel audio card which is equipped with design features found only on high-end audio equipment, fully catering to audiophiles seeking to enjoy high fidelity audio on their PCs-across all forms of entertainment including music, movies and games.
The Xonar DS boasts 107dB SNR, which is 12 times clearer than most onboard audio solutions. By eliminating 91% of background noise, the Xonar DS lets gamers hear every detail in the game audio, allowing them to locate enemies from a distance and thus giving them the edge in their games. This noise elimination also leads to a more enjoyable movie watching and music listening experience.
Supports the Latest GX 2.5 for Gaming on Windows Vista and Windows XP
With the Xonar DS' immersive GX 2.5 audio engine, users will be able to experience truly believable, ultra-realistic audio in today's games. This audio engine enables the latest EAX technologies, DirectSound effects and full surround sound in Windows Vista without additional software.
Innovative VocalFX Makes Gaming and Online Chat Livelier and more Engaging
VocalFX is an innovative voice processing technology that allows users to insert voices into realistic game landscapes (VoiceEX), or inject audio 'backdrops' into online chats (ChatEX). It also allows them to change their voice pitch to disguise who they are (Magic Voice).
Superior Connectivity and Conveniences
The Xonar DS boasts an Intel HDA compatible jack-sensing front panel header which automatically switches signals from the back panel to the front whenever headphones are plugged into the front panel output. Providing the best digital output connectivity among low-profile cards, the Xonar DS' S/PDIF output combines with the less utilized rear surround analog output jack, and the optical digital output adaptor is bundled in package.
Delivers a Hi-Fi Theater Experience on Desktops with DTS Connect Technology
Consisting of DTS Neo: PC and DTS Interactive technologies, DTS Connect brings the world's most appreciated Hi-Fi surround sound to the PC, transforming it into a powerful multimedia center and game console. DTS Interactive converts gaming audio into sensational DTS Digital Surround to feed systems with the world's best surround sound available, while DTS Neo: PC automatically converts stereo audio into 7.1 channels to get the most out of multichannel speaker setups.
192kHz / 24bit Support for Lossless Hi-Fi Audio
Normal sound cards can only support up to 96kHz, which just cannot keep up with the 192kHz/24bit lossless audio content standard. The Xonar DS' 192kHz/24bit playback support allows users to enjoy every music file converted at the highest quality without any sample rate downgrade.
Swappable OPamp Sockets for Easily Customizable Sound
Normally only present on high-end audio equipment, the design utilized by the Xonar DS includes swappable OPamp sockets that allow users to customize their sound by solderlessly adjusting the OPamp, creating new listening flavors with ease.
Latest News Posts
- PowerColor Radeon RX 480 Devil can hit 1.4GHz with triple-fan cooler
- NVIDIA rumored to launch GeForce GTX 1060 next week, will fight RX 480
- AMD's next-gen 'Naples' processor spotted, features 64 CPU threads
- AMD acquires HiAlgo which works on dynamic resoution scaling, and more
- These seven new Pokemon are quite...interesting
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card