Corsair® Launches Advanced Cooling Options for Dominator and Dominator GT Memory
- Includes World's First Sub-Ambient Cooling for PC Memory -
Fremont, CA. May 13, 2009. Corsair®, the worldwide leader in high performance computer and flash memory products, today announced the new Corsair Cooling range of advanced cooling solutions for Dominator and Dominator GT modules, including the world's first sub-ambient cooler for PC memory.
The new cooling solutions include the Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H30 water-block and Ice Series T30 thermo-electric cooler, which is capable of cooling memory to below room temperature for enhanced overclocking performance and reliability.
"Corsair has always led the field with the development of advanced cooling solutions for computer memory, such as the patent-pending DHX heatsink, which uniquely cools the memory chips and PCB," said Jim Carlton, VP of Marketing for Corsair. "The Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H30 and Ice Series T30 extend that technology and performance leadership, providing even higher levels of cooling power, including the world's first sub-ambient memory cooler for enthusiasts and overclockers."
The Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H30 is a high performance anodized aluminum water-block, capable of cooling up to six Dominator or Dominator GT modules. The H30 water-block utilizes 3/8 inch inner-diameter tubing for compatibility with the most common water-cooling setups.
At the top of the range is the Corsair Cooling Ice Series T30, which is a revolutionary thermo-electric cooler capable of cooling memory up to 20°C below ambient temperature. Combined with the H30 water-block, the T30 allows for higher overclocking and greater memory performance and stability. In the Corsair Lab, the T30 was found to increase memory frequency overclocking by as much as 100MHz compared to standard cooling.
Sub-ambient memory cooling has long been of interest to enthusiasts and overclockers, but the problem of water condensation, which could cause damage to system components, has previously prevented the technology from being deployed. Corsair's Ice Series T30 solves this problem by including a sophisticated humidity sensor circuit, which monitors the humidity, ambient temperature and memory temperature to prevent the DIMMs from being cooled below the 'dew point' at which condensation occurs.
This advanced cooling product allows gamers and enthusiasts to overclock their memory further for additional performance gains, while retaining rock solid stability.
The new Corsair Cooling solutions are compatible with Dominator and Dominator GT modules using the DHX+ heatsink, which utilizes removable fins to allow for modular cooling options to be fitted. They are available immediately from Corsair's Online Store at https://shop.corsair.com/store/ and are supported by a 1-year warranty. Complete customer support via telephone, email, forum and Tech Support Express is also available.
About DHX+ Technology
The Corsair Cooling H30 and T30 solutions are made possible thanks to the innovative new DHX+ heatsinks, which feature removable cooling fins. These heatsinks are fitted to a unique, custom-designed PCB that allows both the front and rear of the memory ICs, and the printed circuit board itself, to be cooled. The T30 and H30 are attached to these heat sinks using an optimized thermal interface material and a secure compression fit, resulting in highly optimized thermal resistance between the heat source (the memory ICs) and the cooling medium.
Founded in 1994, Corsair Memory, Inc., is a worldwide leader in high-performance components for personal computers. Specializing in very high performance memory and ultra-efficient power supplies, our flagship products, Including Dominator memory modules, are the choice of overclockers, enthusiasts, and gamers everywhere. Our expertise in design and manufacturing is also evident in our complete line of Flash Voyager® and Flash Survivor USB storage devices. Corsair offers 24/7 customer support via forums and the Tech Support Express helpdesk. For more information, please visit http://www.corsair.com
Latest News Posts
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- Hideo Kojima: The players are everything, I get my energy from them
- ASUS unveils a Windows 10-powered PC-on-a-stick with the new VivoStick
- You can now download Epic's awesome 'Showdown' VR experience
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015