-- GIGABYTE Announces 'Just For U' 1 Year Swap-out Service --
-- Promotion hopes to boost Australian sales of GIGABYTE EP45 U-series motherboards from May 1st to July 31st, 2009 --
Melbourne, Australia, May 1, 2009 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY PTY., LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards today is pleased to announce the 'Just For U' 1 year Swap-out Service in Australia. This promotion targets purchases of GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 (U-series) P45 chipset motherboards between May 1st and July 31st, 2009 and allows the purchaser to register their motherboard for a 1 year swap-out service. Should there be any motherboard quality issues within 1 year of the purchase, the participant will be guaranteed a replacement motherboard of the same model number (or a similar model in the case of model's that are no longer in production).
"The GIGABYTE Just For U 1 year Swap-out promotion highlights the absolute confidence that GIGABYTE has in it's motherboard product quality," commented Alan Chen, Managing Director, GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY PTY., LTD. " With GIGABYTE's unique Ultra Durable 3 features and 1 year Swap-out guarantee Service, there can be no doubt that the GIGABYTE EP45 U-series are the most competitive motherboards in market!"
The key feature of GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 motherboards is their use of double the copper (2oz instead of the standard 1oz) for both the Power and Ground layers of the PCB. This dramatically lowers system temperature by delivering more efficient spreading of heat from critical areas, such as the CPU power zone, throughout the entire motherboard PCB. GIGABYTE's Ultra Durable 3 also lowers the PCB impedance by 50%, which helps to reduce electrical waste and further lowers component temperatures. The 2oz Copper layer design also provides improved signal quality and lower EMI (Electromagnetic Interference), providing better system stability and allowing for greater margins for overclocking.
The GIGABYTE 'Just For U' promotion applies to the following models:
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit http://www.gigabyte.com.tw for more information.
Latest News Posts
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Unikrn expands into Vegas, acquires eSports firm LEET
- Nintendo reveals foldable New 2DS XL for $149
- AMD's new Ryzen Balanced Power Plan drivers are here
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives