ASUS Announces My Cinema-EHD3-100/NQA/FM/AV/MCE RC Dual Hybrid TV Card
ASUS today proved that TV quality and CPU bandwidth do not have to be trade-offs with the launch of its new ASUS My Cinema-EHD3-100/NAQ/FM/AV/MCE RC PCI-express Dual TV card. Designed for users seeking to watch and record both digital (ATSC/QAM) and analog (NTSC) TV channels simultaneously without taking a CPU hit, the ASUS My Cinema-EHD3-100/NAQ/FM/AV/MCE RC is embedded with a MPEG2 hardware encoder that dramatically reduces CPU loading while guaranteeing high quality video. With the ASUS My Cinema-EHD3-100/NAQ/FM/AV/MCE RC PCI-express Dual TV card, any PC can easily be turned into a smart multimedia center.
The Premier Solution for High Quality PC TV Watching
The ASUS My Cinema-EHD3-100/NAQ/FM/AV/MCE RC allows users to watch and record high quality digital (ATSC/QAM) and analog (NTSC) TV programs on their PCs simultaneously. Utilizing the PCI Express x1 interface, it boasts transmission speeds of up to 500MB/s-almost 3 times faster than that of a conventional PCI bus which runs at 133MB/s-ensuring silky smooth pictures regardless of the broadcast content. The ASUS My Cinema-EHD3-100/NAQ/FM/AV/MCE RC also utilizes less CPU resources, thanks to its in-built MPEG2 hardware encoder, allowing users to watch TV while surfing the Internet without impacting the performance of either. Furthermore, the ASUS My Cinema-EHD3-100/NAQ/FM/AV/MCE RC is equipped with noise reduction technology, providing clearer images and delivering the best video quality, bar none.
Dual TV: Enjoy Digital and Analog TV at the Same Time
The ASUS My Cinema-EHD3-100/NAQ/FM/AV/MCE RC ingeniously integrates the capabilities of analog and digital TV receivers. With it, users will be able to view one digital or one analog TV channel, watch an analog or digital TV channel while recording another channel, or record two different channels at the same time.
A Multimedia Entertainment Center in a Card
The ASUS My Cinema-EHD3-100/NAQ/FM/AV/MCE RC is a total solution for home theater entertainment. It allows users to watch digital or analog TV channels, perform scheduled recordings, and easily edit and burn the recorded videos onto VCD or DVDs. It even supports FM radio playback, adding another valuable option to users who use their PCs as the primary entertainment platform. The ASUS My Cinema-EHD3-100/NAQ/FM/AV/MCE RC also comes with a Microsoft certified Media Center remote control which enables users to switch channels and record programs with just one convenient click.
Exclusive ASUS GadgeTV Technology for Windows Vista
The ASUS My Cinema-EHD3-100/NAQ/FM/AV/MCE RC also offers a unique solution for users who love keeping a constant eye on what's going on on TV even while engaged in other PC-based activities. Dubbed ASUS GadgeTV, this nifty widget adds a small window on the Windows Vista sidebar, allowing users to watch, record and take snapshots of live TV directly from their sidebars. Users can easily enlarge the screen size by pulling the widget onto the main desktop. With ASUS GadgeTV, users will never miss a favorite moment.
Key Features at a Glance
- Utilizes the PCI-Express port for faster data transmission
- Enhances multitasking through an in-built hardware MPEG2 encoder that significantly reduces CPU load
- Delivers the best video quality through hardware noise reduction technology
- Enables users to watch analog or digital TV (or digital TV through a standard coaxial cable) and record another channel, or record two different channels at the same time
- Adds a convenient TV widget on the Windows Vista sidebar upon startup, powered by ASUS GadgeTV Technology
- Comes with a remote control kit for easy channel surfing
- Equipped with FM radio capabilities
- Sports dual AV inputs for capturing external sources
- Turns the PC into a private security system with ASUS VideoSecurity Online Technology
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- SilverStone Fortress SST-FT05B-W Full-Tower Chassis Review
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X