AOC once again revolutionises display design with the release of the F19 and F22 LCD monitors
The FOVI series, epitomises bleeding edge modern design and value, with true HD widescreen
Sydney Australia, May 12 2009 - AOC, the brand owned by the world's largest display manufacturer, unveils the F19 and F22 LCD monitor series, a stunning new monitor design that will seamlessly blend into any modern living environment. With it's gloss piano black front, and a sculptured back casing, AOC continues to challenge monitor design combining a photo frame inspirations into a large 18.5 inch (F19) and 21.5 inch (F22) display sizes. Perfect for the busy, design conscious office or SOHO environment, the FOVI series monitor is sure to impress.
Design and practicality
With design cues taken from a photo frame, the AOC F19 and F22 series features uninterrupted lines finished piano black gloss. The encased rear boasts designs never seen before finished in pearl white for the F22 contrasts stunningly to the pearl white rear encasing while the F19 boasts solid black encasing. AOC's patent-pending single-post stand provides angle adjustment without a conventional base, contributing to an ultra-stylish and lightweight appearance. It is sure to satisfy even the fussiest home stylist, fashion designer or style trend setter, within an affordable budget. AOC's patented Twist & Tilt stand completes the designers dream. It is ergonomic and simple. Users can spin the tail to lengthen or shorten the stand to customise to their own specification. AOC has considered and met all design options.
HD at your fingertips
The AOC F19 and F22 series 16.9 inch widescreen display enables true full screen HD, removing distortion or annoying black bars that are common in lower quality screens. Placing control back into the hands of the viewer, AOC has also redesigned the Navi ring and multi colour menus, creating a new graphically appealing on-screen menu display (OSD) combined with a more user-friendly interface. The menu now displays clear colour icons giving the viewer ultimate power to navigate between the various display functions.
Colour is everything
Live life in colour, now the AOC FOVI series F19, F22 Super High Dynamic Contrast Ratio (DCR) technology allows viewers to enjoy the ultimate home entertainment experience increasing the contrast between black and white over 30000:1. The AOC FOVI series F19, F22 DCB, Dynamic colour boost technology provides users with 5 colour enhancement settings: 1. Full enhance 2. Natural skin 3. Green field 4. Sky blue 5. Auto detect designed to literally inject vivid colour enhancements into the movie, DVD, TV show or game of choice.
AOC understands how important it is to become more aware about the environment, how to conserve energy and minimise waste. In understanding
this, the AOC F19 and F22 series was designed to meet today's demand for greener and more environmentally friendly products. The eco mode function allows for 5 display settings:1. Text 2. Internet 3. Game 4.Movie 5. Sport, to meet the users different viewing conditions. The FOVI series, has also recently been awarded the EPEAT (Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool) Silver Award.
Summary of Features:
- Elegant photo frame monitor design
- Navi ring and multi colour menus, new user friendly design
- Super-High Dynamic Contrast Ratio (DCR), increases the contrast between black and white over 30000:1 (F22 model)
- Innovative tilt structure, AOC's patented Twist & Tilt stand is ergonomic and simple
- 16:9 widescreen, true full screen HD, view full screen HD media without distortion or black bars
- Green monitor, the FOVI series has received the EPEAT (Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool) Silver Award
- Dynamic colour booster, 5 colour enhancement settings
- Picture Boost, enable user to high-light a window anywhere as desires and can adjust color in the highlighted zone
- HDCP ready, watch digital content legally and display high definition image without distortion (F22 model)
- Eco mode, 5 display settings (Text, Internet, Game, Movie, & Sport)
- FRC 8-bit Panel, can display 0.5 million more colours than the typical TN 6-bit panel
- Windows Vista certification
Product and Pricing Summary
Model: F19 and F22 LCD monitors
RRP for F19: AUS$209
RRP for F22: AUS $259
Australian Distributors: Compucon and TodayTech
AOC is owned by the world's largest display manufacturer TPV Technology Limited (TPV). TPV sold over 47.6 million units computer monitors in 2008, which represents 28.5% global market share of computer monitors. With dedicated research and development, AOC today offers a wide range of top performing monitors and displays. In 2008 alone, AOC shipped 8.4 million units of PC monitor and TV products, representing an annual growth of 20.8%. AOC achieved impressive sales performance in Asia Pacific & South America. AOC market share increased 2.1% from 12.2% in Y2007 to 14.3% in Y2008, which IDC AP ranked AOC second in volume in Asia Pacific (ex. Japan) (Source: IDC AP non-bundled PC Monitor Tracker Q4 2008).
Latest News Posts
- 1Password updated, features Material Design UI and fingerprint unlock
- Ubisoft says The Division being held back on PC 'simply not true'
- Telstra outage in Australia caused by 'embarrassing human error'
- Explosive new 'Independence Day' TV spot, poster go live
- Rise of the Tomb Raider could soon receive DX12 abilities
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance