KINGMAX unveils new COB type USB Flash Drive - Super Stick MASK
Taipei, Taiwan, May 2009, - KINGMAX, a global leading manufacturer and supplier of DRAM and Flash products, announces the latest COB type USB Flash Drive - Super Stick MASK with highest capacity up to 16 GB. Super Stick MASK is classified under Classic series due to the unique PIP packaging technology, which makes Super Stick MASK smaller in size but greater in capacity. Besides that Super Stick MASK has the metal coating housing, which gives protection for the USB. The housing plays as a mask covering the USB decorating it with an elegant appearance.
"The idea of Super Stick MASK comes from the Carnival Venice, one of the famous festivals in Italy." said, Lawrence Chang, President of KINGMAX. "We hope users would be delighted while carrying or using their USB. So we combine the fashionable elements with consumer-electronic goods into ONE exquisite gadget aiming toward young elite who is unique in taste of elegance. "
Super Stick MASK is easy to use form inside to outside. For the inner, Super Stick MASK adopted the Patent PIP Technology which features with waterproof, pressure resistance and high/low temperature (+100°C ~ -40°C) to provide completely data protection from external accidents. For the outward appearance, it has a metal coating lid with it, which not only protects the USB, but also dresses up the whole body.
KINGMAX Super Stick MASK has CE, FCC and BSMI standard certifications and complies with RoHS, Halogen free and PFOS/PFOA directives. KINGMAX Super Stick MASK is available with 4GB, 8GB and 16GB capacities and warranted by KINGMAX with global lifetime.
Specification of KINGMAX USB Flash Drive Super Stick MASK:
- Capacity: 4GB ~ 16GB
- Dimension: 38.3*15.5*3.3 mm
- Weight: 4g
- Fully compatible with USB 2.0 standard high speed transfer
- Date Retention: Up to 10 years
- Enhanced for Windows® ReadyBoost®
Features of KINGMAX USB Flash Drive Super Stick MASK:
- The smallest form factor as accessory for mobile or other portable devices
- KINGMAX patent PIP technology with advantages: Waterproof, Pressure resistance, High/Low temperature tolerance (above 100ºC~-40ºC)
- Green Product: compliance with RoHS, Halogen Free and PFOS / PFOA
- Certificates: CE, FCC, BSMI
- True plug and play; no external power required
- Lifetime Warranty
Desktop or notebook computer with USB Port, installed with one of following OS:
(No driver needed except for Windows 98SE)
- Microsoft Windows® 2000
- Microsoft Windows® ME
- Microsoft Windows® XP
- Microsoft Windows® Vista
- Mac® OS 9.0 or later
- Linux® Kernel 2.4.2 or later
About KINGMAX Group
The KINGMAX group is committed to the development, production, marketing, and after-sales service of DRAM and Flash products. In consistence with high quality and high-level performance which the brand "KINGMAX" adheres to, the company further provides consumers with optimal, comprehensive products and has been upgrading Taiwan's digital storage industry since its establishment. For our products, we offer such friendly and efficient product services technical support, and website resource sharing, in addition to the free "lifetime warranty" service.
Latest News Posts
- San Jose's Cogswell College announces VR/AR certificate program
- Nintendo NX will launch with a 'full software lineup'
- Apple stock is tanking, with large investor pulling his money out
- PC gaming continues to make more money than consoles
- NVIDIA to unveil next-gen GeForce on the same day as Battlefield 5
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched