KINGMAX unveils new COB type USB Flash Drive - Super Stick MASK
Taipei, Taiwan, May 2009, - KINGMAX, a global leading manufacturer and supplier of DRAM and Flash products, announces the latest COB type USB Flash Drive - Super Stick MASK with highest capacity up to 16 GB. Super Stick MASK is classified under Classic series due to the unique PIP packaging technology, which makes Super Stick MASK smaller in size but greater in capacity. Besides that Super Stick MASK has the metal coating housing, which gives protection for the USB. The housing plays as a mask covering the USB decorating it with an elegant appearance.
"The idea of Super Stick MASK comes from the Carnival Venice, one of the famous festivals in Italy." said, Lawrence Chang, President of KINGMAX. "We hope users would be delighted while carrying or using their USB. So we combine the fashionable elements with consumer-electronic goods into ONE exquisite gadget aiming toward young elite who is unique in taste of elegance. "
Super Stick MASK is easy to use form inside to outside. For the inner, Super Stick MASK adopted the Patent PIP Technology which features with waterproof, pressure resistance and high/low temperature (+100°C ~ -40°C) to provide completely data protection from external accidents. For the outward appearance, it has a metal coating lid with it, which not only protects the USB, but also dresses up the whole body.
KINGMAX Super Stick MASK has CE, FCC and BSMI standard certifications and complies with RoHS, Halogen free and PFOS/PFOA directives. KINGMAX Super Stick MASK is available with 4GB, 8GB and 16GB capacities and warranted by KINGMAX with global lifetime.
Specification of KINGMAX USB Flash Drive Super Stick MASK:
- Capacity: 4GB ~ 16GB
- Dimension: 38.3*15.5*3.3 mm
- Weight: 4g
- Fully compatible with USB 2.0 standard high speed transfer
- Date Retention: Up to 10 years
- Enhanced for Windows® ReadyBoost®
Features of KINGMAX USB Flash Drive Super Stick MASK:
- The smallest form factor as accessory for mobile or other portable devices
- KINGMAX patent PIP technology with advantages: Waterproof, Pressure resistance, High/Low temperature tolerance (above 100ºC~-40ºC)
- Green Product: compliance with RoHS, Halogen Free and PFOS / PFOA
- Certificates: CE, FCC, BSMI
- True plug and play; no external power required
- Lifetime Warranty
Desktop or notebook computer with USB Port, installed with one of following OS:
(No driver needed except for Windows 98SE)
- Microsoft Windows® 2000
- Microsoft Windows® ME
- Microsoft Windows® XP
- Microsoft Windows® Vista
- Mac® OS 9.0 or later
- Linux® Kernel 2.4.2 or later
About KINGMAX Group
The KINGMAX group is committed to the development, production, marketing, and after-sales service of DRAM and Flash products. In consistence with high quality and high-level performance which the brand "KINGMAX" adheres to, the company further provides consumers with optimal, comprehensive products and has been upgrading Taiwan's digital storage industry since its establishment. For our products, we offer such friendly and efficient product services technical support, and website resource sharing, in addition to the free "lifetime warranty" service.
Latest News Posts
- Lawmakers want automakers to answer questions about connected security
- Apple scrambles to release fix for widespread iMessage glitch
- Migration from PCs towards wearables and IoT expected at Computex 2015
- QNAP releases a NAS with more computing power than my desktop
- Using virtual reality to help medical patients walk again
- PC starts by turning off USB HD
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- EVGA Announces the GeForce GTX TITAN-X Hybrid
- QNAP Announces the AMD-powered TS-563 NAS
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award