KINGMAX unveils new COB type USB Flash Drive - Super Stick MASK
Taipei, Taiwan, May 2009, - KINGMAX, a global leading manufacturer and supplier of DRAM and Flash products, announces the latest COB type USB Flash Drive - Super Stick MASK with highest capacity up to 16 GB. Super Stick MASK is classified under Classic series due to the unique PIP packaging technology, which makes Super Stick MASK smaller in size but greater in capacity. Besides that Super Stick MASK has the metal coating housing, which gives protection for the USB. The housing plays as a mask covering the USB decorating it with an elegant appearance.
"The idea of Super Stick MASK comes from the Carnival Venice, one of the famous festivals in Italy." said, Lawrence Chang, President of KINGMAX. "We hope users would be delighted while carrying or using their USB. So we combine the fashionable elements with consumer-electronic goods into ONE exquisite gadget aiming toward young elite who is unique in taste of elegance. "
Super Stick MASK is easy to use form inside to outside. For the inner, Super Stick MASK adopted the Patent PIP Technology which features with waterproof, pressure resistance and high/low temperature (+100°C ~ -40°C) to provide completely data protection from external accidents. For the outward appearance, it has a metal coating lid with it, which not only protects the USB, but also dresses up the whole body.
KINGMAX Super Stick MASK has CE, FCC and BSMI standard certifications and complies with RoHS, Halogen free and PFOS/PFOA directives. KINGMAX Super Stick MASK is available with 4GB, 8GB and 16GB capacities and warranted by KINGMAX with global lifetime.
Specification of KINGMAX USB Flash Drive Super Stick MASK:
- Capacity: 4GB ~ 16GB
- Dimension: 38.3*15.5*3.3 mm
- Weight: 4g
- Fully compatible with USB 2.0 standard high speed transfer
- Date Retention: Up to 10 years
- Enhanced for Windows® ReadyBoost®
Features of KINGMAX USB Flash Drive Super Stick MASK:
- The smallest form factor as accessory for mobile or other portable devices
- KINGMAX patent PIP technology with advantages: Waterproof, Pressure resistance, High/Low temperature tolerance (above 100ºC~-40ºC)
- Green Product: compliance with RoHS, Halogen Free and PFOS / PFOA
- Certificates: CE, FCC, BSMI
- True plug and play; no external power required
- Lifetime Warranty
Desktop or notebook computer with USB Port, installed with one of following OS:
(No driver needed except for Windows 98SE)
- Microsoft Windows® 2000
- Microsoft Windows® ME
- Microsoft Windows® XP
- Microsoft Windows® Vista
- Mac® OS 9.0 or later
- Linux® Kernel 2.4.2 or later
About KINGMAX Group
The KINGMAX group is committed to the development, production, marketing, and after-sales service of DRAM and Flash products. In consistence with high quality and high-level performance which the brand "KINGMAX" adheres to, the company further provides consumers with optimal, comprehensive products and has been upgrading Taiwan's digital storage industry since its establishment. For our products, we offer such friendly and efficient product services technical support, and website resource sharing, in addition to the free "lifetime warranty" service.
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- AMD Radeon RX Vega loses to GTX 1080 at 1080p
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives