HighPoint SAS RAID Controller Delivers Up to 1000MB/s Throughput
Milpitas, CA - HighPoint Technologies, is announcing that the newest member to the low cost SAS RAID controller series - the RocketRAID 2644x4 - will deliver up to 1000MB/s throughput and support a maximum of 128 SAS/SATA devices.
The RocketRAID 2644x4 is a PCI-Express x4 external SAS RAID controller that is ideal for users that need high performing throughput with an unlimited amount of storage capacity. The PCI-Express x4 bus connectivity delivers data transfer in both directions simultaneously up to a maximum rate of 1000MB/s. Compatibility to SAS expanders from (LSI and Vitesse) enables the RocketRAID 2644x4 to have scalable hard drives support for up to 128 TB of storage. This ability to scale to a higher number of hard drives helps deliver sustained performance up to 1000MB/s in a RAID configuration.
Target applications for the RocketRAID 2644x4 addresses include high definition digital video and audio infrastructures environments that require high performing storage with large capacity hard drives at a low price point. The end result is an end-to-end SAS RAID offering which is easy to integrate, use and support. By providing multi-tiered storage through support of performance-optimized SAS and capacity-optimized SATA drives - the RocketRAID 2644x4 has the potential to deliver performance, cost effectiveness and reliability suitable for a broad range of mainstream storage demands.
Key Features of the RocketRAID 2644x4
PCI-Express x4 Bus Connectivity up to 1000MB/s
Unlimited Storage Capacity Up to 128 (SAS/SATA) devices through SAS Expanders
RAID levels (0, 1, 5, 10 and JBOD)
HighPoint TerabyteArchitecture for Data Protection and Reliability
HighPoint RAID Management (HRM) Suite
Latest News Posts
- Blompkamp's 'Alien' sequel won't 'see the light of day'
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives