HighPoint SAS RAID Controller Delivers Up to 1000MB/s Throughput
Milpitas, CA - HighPoint Technologies, is announcing that the newest member to the low cost SAS RAID controller series - the RocketRAID 2644x4 - will deliver up to 1000MB/s throughput and support a maximum of 128 SAS/SATA devices.
The RocketRAID 2644x4 is a PCI-Express x4 external SAS RAID controller that is ideal for users that need high performing throughput with an unlimited amount of storage capacity. The PCI-Express x4 bus connectivity delivers data transfer in both directions simultaneously up to a maximum rate of 1000MB/s. Compatibility to SAS expanders from (LSI and Vitesse) enables the RocketRAID 2644x4 to have scalable hard drives support for up to 128 TB of storage. This ability to scale to a higher number of hard drives helps deliver sustained performance up to 1000MB/s in a RAID configuration.
Target applications for the RocketRAID 2644x4 addresses include high definition digital video and audio infrastructures environments that require high performing storage with large capacity hard drives at a low price point. The end result is an end-to-end SAS RAID offering which is easy to integrate, use and support. By providing multi-tiered storage through support of performance-optimized SAS and capacity-optimized SATA drives - the RocketRAID 2644x4 has the potential to deliver performance, cost effectiveness and reliability suitable for a broad range of mainstream storage demands.
Key Features of the RocketRAID 2644x4
PCI-Express x4 Bus Connectivity up to 1000MB/s
Unlimited Storage Capacity Up to 128 (SAS/SATA) devices through SAS Expanders
RAID levels (0, 1, 5, 10 and JBOD)
HighPoint TerabyteArchitecture for Data Protection and Reliability
HighPoint RAID Management (HRM) Suite
Latest News Posts
- Woman wins $10,000 in forced Windows 10 upgrade case
- Design your own AI with this online training
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines