HighPoint SAS RAID Controller Delivers Up to 1000MB/s Throughput
Milpitas, CA - HighPoint Technologies, is announcing that the newest member to the low cost SAS RAID controller series - the RocketRAID 2644x4 - will deliver up to 1000MB/s throughput and support a maximum of 128 SAS/SATA devices.
The RocketRAID 2644x4 is a PCI-Express x4 external SAS RAID controller that is ideal for users that need high performing throughput with an unlimited amount of storage capacity. The PCI-Express x4 bus connectivity delivers data transfer in both directions simultaneously up to a maximum rate of 1000MB/s. Compatibility to SAS expanders from (LSI and Vitesse) enables the RocketRAID 2644x4 to have scalable hard drives support for up to 128 TB of storage. This ability to scale to a higher number of hard drives helps deliver sustained performance up to 1000MB/s in a RAID configuration.
Target applications for the RocketRAID 2644x4 addresses include high definition digital video and audio infrastructures environments that require high performing storage with large capacity hard drives at a low price point. The end result is an end-to-end SAS RAID offering which is easy to integrate, use and support. By providing multi-tiered storage through support of performance-optimized SAS and capacity-optimized SATA drives - the RocketRAID 2644x4 has the potential to deliver performance, cost effectiveness and reliability suitable for a broad range of mainstream storage demands.
Key Features of the RocketRAID 2644x4
PCI-Express x4 Bus Connectivity up to 1000MB/s
Unlimited Storage Capacity Up to 128 (SAS/SATA) devices through SAS Expanders
RAID levels (0, 1, 5, 10 and JBOD)
HighPoint TerabyteArchitecture for Data Protection and Reliability
HighPoint RAID Management (HRM) Suite
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni