GIGABYTE Launches GV-N98TSL-1GI Graphics Accelerator with Silent-Cell Cooling
GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today released GIGABYTE passive thermal resolution graphics accelerator GV-N98TSL-1GI. Adapting leading passive thermal technology, GIGABYTE is proud to provide the only passive GV-N98TSL-1GI in the market. GV-N98TSL-1GI features 1GB GDDR3 memory and 112 stream processors to provide all professional gamers with an extremely quiet and exciting gaming environment.
With outstanding innovation ability, GV-N98TSL-1GI rewrites the records of passive thermal technology. First features GIGABYTE latest in-house passive thermal resolution: Slient-Cell on NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT, GV-N98TSL-1GI supports all heavy loading games and provides excellent cooling effects. By adopting ultra-huge pure copper base with 3 heat pipes, heats can spreads effectively from hot areas. In addition, GV-N98TSL-1GI enhances the overall cooling capability by utilizing the precision process to deliver zero-interval combination between heat pipes and fins.
Using GIGABYTE unique Ultra Durable VGA technology, GV- N98TSL-1GI features 2 oz copper PCB board, Samsung/Hynix memory, Japanese solid capacitor, Ferrite Core Chokes, and Low RDS (on) MOSFET. These high quality components help decrease card temperature and further improve the stability and over clocking capability. Gamers can enjoy completely unique gaming experience.
Latest News Posts
- Final 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer reveals Vision
- Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook doesn't plan on developing a car
- Javelin Strategy: New identity fraud victim every two seconds in 2014
- AVADirect announce Omni VR desktop, for all things VR gaming
- Fujitsu's smartphone prototype with iris authentication biometrics
- AC Power
- заказать Магниты Zerosmoke в Куп
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Asrock z97 Extreme4 mic + pci-e x1 problem
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams