GALAXY Released a new GTS 250
GALAXY, well known for its highly customized video cards, has once again released a new GTS250 into its line-up. This self-designed GTS250 adopts a 5 phase power supply with a GALAXY own-design new 3D style cooler up to 5 degrees cooler. also integrates some cool functions for player such as Dual BIOS,PWM fan etc,native HDMI output ,it uses high speed 0.8ns GDDR3 memory which is able to work with higher clock steadily with default clock of 738MHz/1836MHz/2200MHz (core/shader/memory).
Through GALAXY internal test, the performance of GTS250 card overclocked up to 738MHz/1836MHz/2600MHz, almost 7% performance up in compare with default frequency. this clock speed has already exceeded the limit of 0.8ns memory, thanks for the 0.8ns speed memory.
As we know, GTS 250 is a high frequency graphics card, it can be even said that 738/1836/2200MHz clock is the highest one in the history of the NVIDIA development . Furthermore ,0.8ns memory can provide 7% performance up after overclocking. Obviously, if you pursuit the limit of graphics card, GALAXY GTS 250 graphics card with 0.8ns memory will give you more .
Founded in 1994, Galaxy has grown exponentially in Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, China, Europe, North America. Head office in Hong Kong and ISO9001 certified manufacturing plant & facility in China, this combination of business structure enables us the leading advantages in the industry. Graphics card manufacturing is our prime business, with our long track record and determination, GALAXY as an Authorized nVidia AIC Partner has grown rapidly and is globally renowned for our Performance and Quality, our No.1 priority. For further information about Galaxy, visit http://www.galaxytech.com
Latest News Posts
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league