GALAXY Released a new GTS 250
GALAXY, well known for its highly customized video cards, has once again released a new GTS250 into its line-up. This self-designed GTS250 adopts a 5 phase power supply with a GALAXY own-design new 3D style cooler up to 5 degrees cooler. also integrates some cool functions for player such as Dual BIOS,PWM fan etc,native HDMI output ,it uses high speed 0.8ns GDDR3 memory which is able to work with higher clock steadily with default clock of 738MHz/1836MHz/2200MHz (core/shader/memory).
Through GALAXY internal test, the performance of GTS250 card overclocked up to 738MHz/1836MHz/2600MHz, almost 7% performance up in compare with default frequency. this clock speed has already exceeded the limit of 0.8ns memory, thanks for the 0.8ns speed memory.
As we know, GTS 250 is a high frequency graphics card, it can be even said that 738/1836/2200MHz clock is the highest one in the history of the NVIDIA development . Furthermore ,0.8ns memory can provide 7% performance up after overclocking. Obviously, if you pursuit the limit of graphics card, GALAXY GTS 250 graphics card with 0.8ns memory will give you more .
Founded in 1994, Galaxy has grown exponentially in Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, China, Europe, North America. Head office in Hong Kong and ISO9001 certified manufacturing plant & facility in China, this combination of business structure enables us the leading advantages in the industry. Graphics card manufacturing is our prime business, with our long track record and determination, GALAXY as an Authorized nVidia AIC Partner has grown rapidly and is globally renowned for our Performance and Quality, our No.1 priority. For further information about Galaxy, visit http://www.galaxytech.com
Latest News Posts
- Netflix is finally set for launch in Australia and New Zealand
- EA announces Battlefield Hardline Premium for $50
- Qualcomm teases Snapdragon 820 processor for late 2015, early 2016
- LG details its Watch Urbane smartwatch in its latest video
- Hands-on with HTC's latest One M9 smartphone at MWC 2015
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Intel's new Cherry Trail x5, x7 and x3 Atom SoC Lineup Preview
- PC-O7S availability (USA)?
- Asrock z97 extreme6 & vga
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees