GALAXY Released a new GTS 250
GALAXY, well known for its highly customized video cards, has once again released a new GTS250 into its line-up. This self-designed GTS250 adopts a 5 phase power supply with a GALAXY own-design new 3D style cooler up to 5 degrees cooler. also integrates some cool functions for player such as Dual BIOS,PWM fan etc,native HDMI output ,it uses high speed 0.8ns GDDR3 memory which is able to work with higher clock steadily with default clock of 738MHz/1836MHz/2200MHz (core/shader/memory).
Through GALAXY internal test, the performance of GTS250 card overclocked up to 738MHz/1836MHz/2600MHz, almost 7% performance up in compare with default frequency. this clock speed has already exceeded the limit of 0.8ns memory, thanks for the 0.8ns speed memory.
As we know, GTS 250 is a high frequency graphics card, it can be even said that 738/1836/2200MHz clock is the highest one in the history of the NVIDIA development . Furthermore ,0.8ns memory can provide 7% performance up after overclocking. Obviously, if you pursuit the limit of graphics card, GALAXY GTS 250 graphics card with 0.8ns memory will give you more .
Founded in 1994, Galaxy has grown exponentially in Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, China, Europe, North America. Head office in Hong Kong and ISO9001 certified manufacturing plant & facility in China, this combination of business structure enables us the leading advantages in the industry. Graphics card manufacturing is our prime business, with our long track record and determination, GALAXY as an Authorized nVidia AIC Partner has grown rapidly and is globally renowned for our Performance and Quality, our No.1 priority. For further information about Galaxy, visit http://www.galaxytech.com
Latest News Posts
- Naughty Dog rumored to soon unveil Uncharted Remastered for the PS4
- Colorful is aiming to become second largest GPU vendor
- Apple appoints Jony Ive as the company's first Chief Design Officer
- Upcoming 'Mad Max' game gets new story trailer
- 'Point Break' remake gets first trailer
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- Upgrade M8
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications