CORSAIR LAUNCHES WORLD'S FASTEST PRODUCTION DDR3 SOLUTION
New DOMINATOR 2133 MHz 2GB DIMM Kit Now Available
Fremont, CA, July 1, 2008 - Corsair® http://www.corsair.com, a worldwide leader in high performance computer and flash memory products, announced today the immediate availability of a new DOMINATOR DDR3 memory kit running at 2133MHz. The launch of this memory kit, the TW3X2G2133C9DF, makes it the world's fastest DDR3 memory solution in production volume.
The TW3X2G2133C9DF DOMINATOR modules represent the very best of Corsair's cutting edge technology in DDR3 overclocking and gaming memory. Ultra fast, selected DRAM chips are housed in Corsair's proprietary Dual-Path Heat Xchange Cooling Technology (DHX) -used in Dell, HP and Alienware gaming systems- for striking speed and performance. The new DOMINATOR TW3X2G2133C9DF memory kit unleashes the high performance potential of NVIDIA 790i-based platforms.
"Our engineers have been working hard to achieve this astounding speed of 2133MHz," said John Beekley, VP of Applications Engineering at Corsair. "This is a tremendous accomplishment to be able to manufacture memory modules at this speed in production volumes," added Beekley.
The new DOMINATOR TW3X2G2133C9DF kit is now available in stock for $575 at select Corsair retailers. Corsair memory products are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Complete customer support via telephone, email, forum and Technical Service Xpress is also available. For more information on Corsair memory products, please visit http://www.corsair.com.
Corsair, Inc. has earned a reputation as being the first to market performance leader with cutting-edge products for the PC enthusiasts. Corsair supplies DRAM Memory, Flash Memory, Power Supplies and Water-cooling solutions for the world's best gaming systems, mission critical servers and portable notebooks. Corsair, The World's Most Awarded Memory.
Latest News Posts
- MEGA GIVEAWAY: AMD Threadripper 16c/32t Upgrade Kit!
- 4K gaming audience is 'too limited' for Nintendo
- AMD EPYC: 64C/128T dual-CPU against Intel 56C/112T CPUs
- Samsung is close to the world's most profitable company
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs NVIDIA TITAN Xp
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller