MSI US Announces Strategic Partnership with Green Spaces
Corporate eco-friendly focus continues as MSI Computers supports the organization dedicated to providing work space for green entrepreneurs.
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA - May 7, 2009 - MSI, a worldwide leading manufacturer of computer components and systems, is excited to be partnering with Green Spaces. MSI is intensely focused on operating an environmentally friendly company, designing and building green products and supporting causes furthering the green revolution. Green Spaces brings together leading green entrepreneurs by offering affordable work space, shared resources and a community to launch their businesses.
Green Spaces (www.greenspacesny.com) is a company that operates a work space collective where small, green entrepreneurial companies are offered affordable work space, shared resources and a community to launch their businesses.
"MSI is pleased to be a part of the green movement and the Green Spaces organization," said MSI US Vice President of Sales, Andy Tung.
MSI donated an All-in-One PC, Wind Top AE1900, to Green Spaces. Green Spaces educates and connects emerging organizations and passionate individuals. "Green Space companies will make great use of the donated product and are thrilled to have the backing of such a tremendous company in MSI," said Green Spaces Founder, Jennie Nevin.
Please visit http://us.msi.com/msiaio for a user-friendly and dedicated webpage designed specifically for the All-in-One PC.
For more information on Green Spaces NY, please visit http://www.greenspacesny.com.
Founded in 1986, MSI strives to design and manufacture superior technology and innovative products, while offering outstanding customer service. MSI has continued to uphold a business philosophy that stresses "Award-winning product quality and outstanding customer service." MSI specializes in the design and manufacture of mainboards, graphics cards, desktop PCs, All-in-One PCs, wireless communication products, and Notebook PCs. To learn more about MSI's complete product lines, please visit: http://us.msi.com.
About Green Spaces
Operates a work space collective where small, green entrepreneurs share resources and ideas. It educates and connects emerging organizations and passionate individuals. Green Spaces was founded by Jennie Nevin and Marissa Feinberg, creators of one of the first green educational networking groups in New York City, the Green Business Leaders. This group brings together leadership from variety of backgrounds under the common ground of commitment to the sustainability movement. Guests and partners have included Whole Foods Market, Environment Furniture, The Rainforest Alliance, The Gaia Institute, and Green Map Systems, among others. Green Leaders is the networking arm of Green Spaces. For more information, please visit http://www.greenspacesny.com
Latest News Posts
- 3D Robotics releases DroneKit open source API for app development
- UNICEF launches Kid Power campaign utilizing wearables
- US government wasting plenty of money on drones, with little oversight
- Facebook teases the Oculus Rift for later this year
- More than 20 universities join Open Source Virtual Reality movement
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Using two different ram kits together
- Sentey Lumenata Pro Gamer Series Mouse Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi