Point of View releases its first NVIDIA ION mainboards
POINT OF VIEW, well known for its range of NVIDIA based Graphics cards, is presenting today the first in a series of NVIDIA ION based mainboards: the mini-ITX POV/ION230 and POV/ION330.
Multiplying the performance level of Intel Atom based systems, the NVIDIA ION technology has been received with massive success in the market.
A strong performance combined with the small form factor and extremely low power consumption; make this platform perfectly suitable for media center and family computer applications.
The Point of View POV/ION mainboards are built on a mini-ITX form factor and is equipped with either an Intel Atom 230 or 330 CPU. Up to 2048 Megabytes of 800 MHz DDR2 memory can be placed in the double SO-DIMM slots. Furthermore the board has four SATA connections and one PCI-Express 16x slot.
Defined by all-roundness, the boards are equipped with numerous in and output connections. The graphical output connections are DVI, VGA and HDMI whilst the audio is taken care of through the SPDIF output connection. For more common functionalities the system also has regular analogue stereo in and outputs. Last but not least: no less than four USB 2.0 ports (and two internal USB channels) will be available to connect your peripherals such as USB sticks, external hard drives, DVB-T USB adapters and more.
Media Center possibilities are made easy through the HDMI output and digital audio output. Whether you want to play back High Definition 1080P video directly through a BluRay optical drive, play them from an internal SATA HDD or stream them through the 1000Mbps LAN connection the NVIDIA ION GPU is guaranteed to offer fluid and sharp imaging on your LCD monitor or TV.
The strong element in these NVIDIA ION based main boards lie in the GeForce based integrated graphics chipset. The graphics chipset offers excellent hardware acceleration for multimedia applications through its internal shader processors. This allows the user to easily decode High definition video streams and even play DirectX 10 / Shader Model 4.0 games. Even newer 3d FPS games are very well playable on medium texture and effects details (such as shadows and lighting).
The POV/ION230 and POV/ION330 will be available this month. Contact your POV retailer for more information and availability.
POV/ION230 NVIDIA ION Mainboard retail with Intel Atom 230 CPU
POV/ION330 NVIDIA ION Mainboard retail with Intel Atom 330 CPU
About Point of View Graphics
Point of View, well known for its range of NVIDIA based Graphics cards, is established in the year 2000. Since its inception, the sales of Point of View graphics cards have grown exponentially and our brand can now be seen in more than 70 countries world-wide. The headquarters of Point of View is based in the Netherlands where we operate the market with a European, multi-lingual sales team. However, our offices include: Point of View Belgium, Point of View France, Point of View Spain, Point of View Italy, Point of View Taiwan, Point of View China, Point of View USA and Point of View Brazil.
As a high-end brand, Point of View holds a European vision on its product quality control and customer service and support. With excellent warranty conditions, efficient RMA handling and great technical support, Point of View prides itself on a very high level of service. Our focus is on supporting our distributors and partners to supply top quality products and present an exciting and marketable brand to retailers.
For more information about Point of View Graphics, visit the company's website: http://www.pointofview-online.com.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni