Smoothcreations Bulldozer Mobile Workstation
Are you ready for Intel i7 RAID 0/1/5 GTX 280 Triple Channel SMOOTHBOOK Bulldozer?
Dear Technology Lovers and Professional Users,
We are glad to tell you that our i7 based X58 SMOOTHBOOK Super-Notebook is almost here! This is THE MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY EVER in a laptop-form factor. Please take advantage of our technology to increase productivity and mobility of your Engineering and R&D Departments.
Smooth Creations launches World's First i7 Notebook with Intel i7 Quad Core and Xeon Processors; 1GB nVidia GeForce Go GTX 280M; 1.5TB of storage with RAID 0,1,5 for On-the-Road Mobile Workstation or Mobile Server use.
The World's First workstation and server-class notebook with Intel i7 Quad Core or XEON processor; 1.5 Terabytes of storage, RAID 0/1 5 and internal 1 hour Battery!
Smooth Creations, the world's leading developer of highly personalized, high-performance notebook PCs and energy efficient All-in-One PCs, introduced the Smooth Creations X58-i7 Mobile Workstation/Server powered by Intel's newest line of Quad Core and XEON LGA1366 processors.
Smooth Creations X58-i7 provides workstation and server-calibre capabilities with 1.5 Terabytes of storage with three physical SATA-300 hard drives and RAID 0/1/5, super-powerful 3.2GHz Intel Core i7 Processor Extreme Edition I7-965; 3.2GHz XEON X5580 processors running at 2x 6.4GT/sec bus speed or 2.93GHz Intel Core i7 Processor I-940 running at 4.8GT/sec with 8MB L3 cache, Gigabit Ethernet port on-board, HDMI, eSATA, DVi ports, with a 17" WUXGA LCD display and full size keyboard.
Featuring workstation-class or server-class Intel Core i7 or Xeon Processor and up to 12GB of DDR3-1366 memory, the X58-i7 also features the largest storage capacity on the market today - a whopping 1.5TB with RAID 0/1/5 - making it the perfect mobile workstation or server laptop for users who demand extra-large capacity storage and reliability for true portable server / workstation experience.
Smooth Creations X58-i7 supports most of 64-bit operating systems available on the market for XP Pro 64-bit, Vista 64-bit or Microsoft Server 2008 and Red Hat.
Driving the system is Intel Core i7 the newest 130W 3.2GHz Extreme Edition i7-965 processor with bus speeds of up to 2x 6.4GT/sec and 8MB of L3 cache, which delivers exceptional multi-tasking and multi-threaded performance. It also supports the newest line of Intel Core i7 Xeon processors X55xx series.
The PHANTOM-i7, which measures 15.8" x 11.9" x 2.05" and weights under 12lbs, also supplies tremendous SATA-300 storage (up to 1.5TB using three hard drives). Customers may also choose between RAID 0, RAID 1 or RAID 5 for the ultimate transfer rates and application load times or redundancy.
"It's a server or workstation-calibre computer complete with built-in Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) in a 12pounds notebook form factor," ... "This is one extremely fast notebook that offers server or workstation calibre capabilities. It is designed to replace traditional desktop based workstations. It offers incredible high ROI by allowing companies to be more productive and offer new "on the go" CAD/CAM services while greatly reducing overall IT management costs".
Definition of Mobile Workstation
Mobile Workstation is a new category of notebooks designed to replace a desktop-based workstation for a professional user. With unrivalled power, unsurpassed features and portability, the Mobile Workstation is the ultimate evolution of the Desktop Replacement notebook. With the release of mobile workstations, Smooth Creations has taken the next step in the evolution of the desktop replacement by combining workstation like features, power and flexibility with desktop replacement technology. Mobile Workstation is the most powerful notebook on the market. With the arrival of 64-bit Operating System technology, mobile workstations run two times faster 64-bit applications than 32-bit desktop PCs. Featuring the most innovative computer technologies; they are engineered for the highest quality, best performance, long-term stability and serviceability. As a single computing solution, mobile workstation provides a perfect alternative to a traditional workstation class desktop computer system.
Smooth Creations High-End Mobile Workstations
Smooth Creations mobile workstations are designed specifically for high-end professional and graphics users demanding maximum performance and power when running professional applications such as CAD/CAM/CAE, 3D animation, 3D simulation, engineering, financial simulations, math, forensic, 3D imaging, mapping and charting, satellite image processing, GIS, or medical software, or graphics work.
Key Benefits of Mobile Workstations
- Reduced IT Management costs (one piece of equipment to move around)
- Improved Productivity (anytime, anywhere)
- Increased Revenue Growth (allows introduction of new services, i.e. CAD/CAM/CAE consulting/training on-the-go)
- Improved reliability of data (internal battery = built-in UPS)
- Reduced equipment cost (single computer solution) -Reduced litigation costs due to intellectual properties rights (out-of-the office consulting)
Specific Vertical Markets:
- Aerospace (CAM/CAE/CAD)
- Car Manufacturing
- Education (Departments of Architecture, Engineering, Geography, Animation, Video Production; GIS)
- Financial sector
- Forensic (i.e. FBI)
- Governments (Fisheries and Oceans; Army; Navy; Public Works/Engineering; GIS)
- Military (Mapping, Charting, Imaging, Navigation)
- Medical (Imaging)
- Software Development (Databases, CRM, Operating) -Training
Mobile workstations feature the most advanced computer technology, such as:
- High-performance Processors: Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition or XEON processors
- 64-bit hardware and multiple operating systems support (Windows Pro 64, Vista64, Server2008, Red Hat)
- 16 GB of high performance memory,
- up to 1.5GB of storage with multiple high performance SATA-300 hard
- RAID 0/1/5 for extra performance, data redundancy or automatic backups
- High performance VGA graphics including NVIDIA's SLI GTX 280M
- Up to 1GB of video and the fastest graphics with OpenGL nVidia Quadro FX3700
- Large displays (17" or 18.4") in a portable form factor
- Blu Ray and DVD Burning-on the-Go
- High Performance 1 Gigabit LAN on-board and support for 2nd 1Gigabit LAN interface
- 102-key desktop-like full size keyboards with separate numeric keypad
- Multiple I/O Ports: 4 or 5 USB 2.0 ports, FireWire ports, serial and parallel ports, DVI ports for multiple external monitors, S-Video In ports for digital video cameras, media card readers, Optical digital and analog audio I/O, built-in microphone and stereo speakers
- Excellent Wireless: internal up to 450Mbps WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n and Bluetooth 2.0
- Internal battery allows uninterrupted operation in case of power failure.
- Excellent Surround Sound System with SRS WOW technology
- Optional internal TV Tuner for Digital and/or Analog Video Input
About Mobile Server
Mobile Server is a new category of notebooks designed with a professional user in mind. Software and/or database developers, training centers, military personnel, emergency relief organizations and service organizations who must frequently travel, yet need access to powerful computing, are the core target for Mobile Servers.
With unrivaled power, unsurpassed features and unmatched style, the Mobile Servers are the ultimate extension of the Smooth Creations Mobile Workstation notebook technology.
With the release of mobile servers, Smooth Creations has taken the next step in the evolution of the desktop replacement and workstation by combining server like features, power, reliability and flexibility with desktop replacement technology. Mobile Server is the most powerful notebook on the market. It is engineered for the highest quality, best performance, long-term stability and latest computing technology. Mobile Server features the most innovative and stable computer technologies available on the market such as the fastest processors, x64 Operating Systems, the most advanced VGA technology, multiple optical drives and multiple Hard Drives offering RAID 0/1, large displays and full size 102-key keyboards
Smooth Creations Mobile Server - key specifications Smooth Creations mobile servers are designed specifically for IT professionals and software developers demanding All-in-One server capabilities within maximum performance and power when running and/or testing professional applications such as databases, CRM, etc. Mobile Servers feature the most advanced computer technology, such as: - High-performance upgradeable 64-bit Dual or Quad core Intel XEON processors
- Fully 64-bit compliant hardware
- 16 GB or more of high performance memory,
- Large capacity, high performance, redundant storage with RAID 0/1/5, three physical hard drives and up to 1.5 TB of storage
- Internal 17-inch LCD display
- Internal built-in battery; 1 hour of battery backup in case of power failure
- High capacity optical Re-writable Blu Ray drive storage, perfect data backup
- Long lifespan
- Built-in 102-key desktop-like full size keyboard with separate numeric keypad
- Multiple I/O Ports: 1Gigabit Ethernet LAN; 4 USB 2.0, FireWire, serial and parallel ports, CRT and DVI-D for 2 external displays. Optional 2nd Gigabit Ethernet is available via PC Express slot.
- Wireless: Built-in WLAN 802.11a/g/n and Bluetooth 2.0
Full Upgrade Ability and Full Customization Smooth Creations mobile workstations and servers are built on a customized basis so that users can select the individual configurations they require. Smooth Creations systems offer stylish all-in-one design, superb performance, upgrade ability and latest computing technology. All Smooth Creations mobile servers are fully upgradeable including Hard Drive (Hard Drives), memory, optical drives, processors and graphics to prolong their lifespan.
Latest News Posts
- MSI bundles super-fast Optane M.2 with motherboards
- Director hoping for 'Guardians of the Galaxy' 4K Blu-ray
- id Software: our next-gen engine has full Ryzen support
- Xiaomi could launch in the US in two years
- ZTE launches Blade MAX 3: Available in the US for $200
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family