SiS Announces Atom-supportive SiS672/96/307DV Chipset, Drives Pegatron Ultra Slim PC
SiS today announced the SiS672/96/307DV chipset supporting the latest Intel Atom 230 CPU which has been adopted by PEGATRON to develop the Ultra Slim Atom NetTop project. SiS672 of low power consumption and fanless is equipped to bring Ultra Slim Atom NetTop into full play.
The PEGATRON Ultra Slim Atom NetTop platform, demonstrating its unique aesthetics and elaborate design with practical features to enhance the implementation of multimedia and video and to provide high quality of visual entertainment. The space-saving design is only 0.5L of the mini tower chassis with SiS672/968/307DV chipset on motherboard. The frequency of Wi-Fi wireless network options can reach up to 2.4~2.5GHZ for remote access. The ultra slim NetTop system is designed to perfectly link with various LCD monitor models so as to catch on the All-in-One LCD PC market.
Combined with the SiS672/968 chipset, the PEGATRON Ultra Slim Atom NetTop supports the Intel Atom 230 CPU and DDR2-667 memory with memory size of up to 2GB. The SiS Mirage 3 Graphics is integrated in the SiS672 to deliver excellent graphics performances under 2D and 3D performing. With support of SiS Real Video Technology, the image quality and high definition of digital entertainment devices, such as DTV, VCD and DVD can be presented perfectly and thoroughly under Windows Operating System.
The SiS672/968 based Ultra Slim NetTop system also performs auto-adjustment frequency capability to optimize the system performance and power consumption. This advance power management technology performs ultra low power consumption under 22Watt. Thus, the system is truly fanless solution to extend the life cycle to benefit end-users. The Ultra Slim Atom NetTop supports high speed PCI Express x1 interface and also provides 2 Serial ATA2 ports for HDD and SSD devices to accelerate the data transmission rate with speed up to 3Gb/s. Also six USB2.0 ports enable to connect with multiple peripheral devices. Paired with SiS307DV to support DVI-type display connector for high quality video output and SiS968 High Definition Audio to perform high quality sound effect for enjoining in home entertainment, PEGATRON Ultra Slim Atom NetTop platform is an ideal solution for user to experience the truly high definition Multimedia content playback in addition to its Gigabit Ethernet function of high-speed internet access for seamless web browsing.
In compliance with European CE, U.S. regulatory FCC, and the quality of Taiwan BSMI certification, the Ultra Slim Atom NetTop products featuring user friendly and eminent capability is bound to be the best cost-effective choice. The portfolio of four different specification products target at 3C consumer worldwide market to meet differentiated regional requirements. In addition to general home market, the products are in widespread use to the Financial, Medical, Education and Government markets as well.
Latest News Posts
- Exploding Beats headphones aren't Apple's fault
- Samsung: Galaxy S8 is 2-for-1 in the US only right now
- NVIDIA's purported Volta-based TITAN Xv spotted
- Joss Wheddon taking over 'Justice League' directing duty
- Red Dead Redemption 2 delay causes stock dive
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning