SiS Announces Atom-supportive SiS672/96/307DV Chipset, Drives Pegatron Ultra Slim PC
SiS today announced the SiS672/96/307DV chipset supporting the latest Intel Atom 230 CPU which has been adopted by PEGATRON to develop the Ultra Slim Atom NetTop project. SiS672 of low power consumption and fanless is equipped to bring Ultra Slim Atom NetTop into full play.
The PEGATRON Ultra Slim Atom NetTop platform, demonstrating its unique aesthetics and elaborate design with practical features to enhance the implementation of multimedia and video and to provide high quality of visual entertainment. The space-saving design is only 0.5L of the mini tower chassis with SiS672/968/307DV chipset on motherboard. The frequency of Wi-Fi wireless network options can reach up to 2.4~2.5GHZ for remote access. The ultra slim NetTop system is designed to perfectly link with various LCD monitor models so as to catch on the All-in-One LCD PC market.
Combined with the SiS672/968 chipset, the PEGATRON Ultra Slim Atom NetTop supports the Intel Atom 230 CPU and DDR2-667 memory with memory size of up to 2GB. The SiS Mirage 3 Graphics is integrated in the SiS672 to deliver excellent graphics performances under 2D and 3D performing. With support of SiS Real Video Technology, the image quality and high definition of digital entertainment devices, such as DTV, VCD and DVD can be presented perfectly and thoroughly under Windows Operating System.
The SiS672/968 based Ultra Slim NetTop system also performs auto-adjustment frequency capability to optimize the system performance and power consumption. This advance power management technology performs ultra low power consumption under 22Watt. Thus, the system is truly fanless solution to extend the life cycle to benefit end-users. The Ultra Slim Atom NetTop supports high speed PCI Express x1 interface and also provides 2 Serial ATA2 ports for HDD and SSD devices to accelerate the data transmission rate with speed up to 3Gb/s. Also six USB2.0 ports enable to connect with multiple peripheral devices. Paired with SiS307DV to support DVI-type display connector for high quality video output and SiS968 High Definition Audio to perform high quality sound effect for enjoining in home entertainment, PEGATRON Ultra Slim Atom NetTop platform is an ideal solution for user to experience the truly high definition Multimedia content playback in addition to its Gigabit Ethernet function of high-speed internet access for seamless web browsing.
In compliance with European CE, U.S. regulatory FCC, and the quality of Taiwan BSMI certification, the Ultra Slim Atom NetTop products featuring user friendly and eminent capability is bound to be the best cost-effective choice. The portfolio of four different specification products target at 3C consumer worldwide market to meet differentiated regional requirements. In addition to general home market, the products are in widespread use to the Financial, Medical, Education and Government markets as well.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars Battlefront PC player count is poor, dominated by Fallout 4
- AMD rumored to launch its dual-GPU next month, the Radeon R9 Fury X2
- India's Cochin International airport runs 100% on solar power
- Apple buys company responsible for Star Wars motion-capture, Faceshift
- Reports claim Apple looks to OLED screens for 2018 phone release
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family