Corsair® Wins a Best Selling Product Award from RetailVision for its 4GB XMS Memory Kit
Awards program supported by research from The NPD Group honors the most successful products in retail and e-tail for 2008
Fremont, California, May 6th, 2009 -- Corsair®, a worldwide leader in high-performance computer and flash memory products, today announced it was honored with one of RetailVision's coveted Best Selling Product Awards in the e-tail PC RAM Best-Seller category.
RetailVision Spring 2009, produced by Everything Channel, took place April 27-30 at the Boca Raton Resort in Boca Raton, FL. The award program was supported by research from The NPD Group, the leading global provider of consumer and retail market research information.
Corsair earned the e-tail PC RAM Best-Seller award for its 4GB XMS2 DHXmemory kit (TWIN2X4096-6400C5DHX), which achieved the highest sales totals in both retail and e-tail markets for 2008.
Corsair's Director of Sales, North America, Anthony Andrews, accepted the award from Everything Channel Vice President and Channelweb.com Editor, Larry Hooper.
"Corsair is proud to accept this award, and we'd like to thank our retail and e-tail channel partners for helping make our 4GB XMS memory kit a true best-seller." Said Tony Andrews, Director of Sales, North America,"We could not have achieved this milestone without the strong relationships that enable Corsair and our partners to work together to deliver this outstanding product to gamers and enthusiasts. We look forward to continuing our mutual success in 2009 as we lead the way with a complete range of high performance DDR3 memory solutions for the new Intel® Core® i7 and AMD Phenom II platforms."
Thanks to its leadership in PC memory technology and expertise in the PC gaming market, Corsair was instrumental in discovering and raising awareness of the benefits of using at least 4GB of memory in systems designed for high-performance gaming (see http://www.corsair.com/4gb-upgrade), helping to drive demand and sales.
The award for a 4GB kit of gaming memory highlighted the importance of PC gaming products to the retail channel, and from the show floor to the boardrooms, the latest in gaming gear was top of mind for many retailers atRetailVision Spring 2009.
In addition to the e-tail PC RAM Best-Seller award for Corsair, awards were given in a host of other categories, from wireless networking gear to multifunction printers. Each award recognized the cream of the crop in the retail and e-tail landscapes for 2008. The winners were chosen using the market analysis firm the NPD Group's retail sales tracker, which aggregates product sales from 100 retailers and e-tailers, representing roughly 20,000 storefronts.
Stephen Baker, NPD Group vice president of industry analysis recognized the Best-Sellers' achievements, and commented that other manufacturers can learn from their success."It is important that manufacturers realize that every step they take at retail and e-tail counts," Baker said. "It's this kind of data and recognition that helps vendors understand what they need to do to be successful in partnering with retailers and e-tailers."
For additional information on RetailVision, visit http://everythingchannelevents.com/rvs09_agenda.
Founded in 1994, Corsair Memory, Inc., is a worldwide leader in high-performance components for personal computers. Specializing in very high performance memory and ultra-efficient power supplies, our flagship products, Including Dominator memory modules, are the choice of overclockers, enthusiasts, and gamers everywhere. Our expertise in design and manufacturing is also evident in our complete line of Flash Voyager® and Flash Survivor USB storage devices. Corsair offers 24/7 customer support via forums and the Tech Support Express helpdesk. For more information, please visit http://www.corsair.com
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- which has appears diagnosing to whom the people additionally energy y
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines