MAINGEAR Relaunches F131 Gaming PC
The Award-Winning F131 is back and better than ever with all new high performance technology, M.A.R.C custom laser etching and advanced liquid cooling from CoolIT
Union, New Jersey - May 6th, 2009 - MAINGEAR Computers, award-winning builders of high performance custom computers for PC gamers and enthusiasts, is proud to bring back the F131, a hot rod gaming PC with cutting edge graphics technology. A fully decked out system can be configured with 3 ATI 4890 graphics cards in CrossFireX to deliver an unparalleled visual gaming experience. The revamped F131 also features up to 8TB of hard drive space with modular, hot-swappable SATA connectors for easy upgradeability, advanced liquid cooling with the Domino ALC from CoolIT Systems, acoustic dampening technology for whisper quiet operation, and MAINGEAR's M.A.R.C. custom laser etching technology. Customers can upload the image or logo of their choice and MAINGEAR will customize your system to specifically fit your personal style or corporate brand.
"With the new F131, we're giving our customers the advantage of unrivaled graphics technology with 3 4890's in CrossFireX or 3 GTX 285's in SLI" said Wallace Santos, CEO and Founder of MAINGEAR. "Stellar graphics performance coupled with advanced liquid cooling and maximum expandability gives MAINGEAR gamers a lot to be excited about with the F131."
"F131 gives gamers the technological advantage of the award-winning Domino Advanced Liquid Cooling" added Geoff Lyon, CEO of CoolIT Systems. "With the Domino, MAINGEAR customers are getting 50,000 maintenance free hours of liquid cooling operation that maximizes CPU performance and eliminates noisy fans."
Gamers can purchase the F131 at MAINGEAR's Web site http://www.maingear.com or order by phone at (888-MAINGEAR). The base price for the F131 is $1,299 and comes with MAINGEAR's standard Lifetime Labor and Phone Support with 14-month hardware warranty and is backed by the best in-house support team in the country.
MAINGEAR is the premier high performance systems integrator in North America MAINGEAR custom builds gaming, home office, mobile, multimedia, small business and 3D workstation solutions of the highest quality, which have won them many editors' choice awards in every major computer publication such as C-Net, [H]ard|OCP, Maximum PC, CPU Magazine, etc. For more information on MAINGEAR, please visit http://www.maingear.com.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- re image
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse Review
- RAM Speed in H61 boards.
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines