MAINGEAR Relaunches F131 Gaming PC
The Award-Winning F131 is back and better than ever with all new high performance technology, M.A.R.C custom laser etching and advanced liquid cooling from CoolIT
Union, New Jersey - May 6th, 2009 - MAINGEAR Computers, award-winning builders of high performance custom computers for PC gamers and enthusiasts, is proud to bring back the F131, a hot rod gaming PC with cutting edge graphics technology. A fully decked out system can be configured with 3 ATI 4890 graphics cards in CrossFireX to deliver an unparalleled visual gaming experience. The revamped F131 also features up to 8TB of hard drive space with modular, hot-swappable SATA connectors for easy upgradeability, advanced liquid cooling with the Domino ALC from CoolIT Systems, acoustic dampening technology for whisper quiet operation, and MAINGEAR's M.A.R.C. custom laser etching technology. Customers can upload the image or logo of their choice and MAINGEAR will customize your system to specifically fit your personal style or corporate brand.
"With the new F131, we're giving our customers the advantage of unrivaled graphics technology with 3 4890's in CrossFireX or 3 GTX 285's in SLI" said Wallace Santos, CEO and Founder of MAINGEAR. "Stellar graphics performance coupled with advanced liquid cooling and maximum expandability gives MAINGEAR gamers a lot to be excited about with the F131."
"F131 gives gamers the technological advantage of the award-winning Domino Advanced Liquid Cooling" added Geoff Lyon, CEO of CoolIT Systems. "With the Domino, MAINGEAR customers are getting 50,000 maintenance free hours of liquid cooling operation that maximizes CPU performance and eliminates noisy fans."
Gamers can purchase the F131 at MAINGEAR's Web site http://www.maingear.com or order by phone at (888-MAINGEAR). The base price for the F131 is $1,299 and comes with MAINGEAR's standard Lifetime Labor and Phone Support with 14-month hardware warranty and is backed by the best in-house support team in the country.
MAINGEAR is the premier high performance systems integrator in North America MAINGEAR custom builds gaming, home office, mobile, multimedia, small business and 3D workstation solutions of the highest quality, which have won them many editors' choice awards in every major computer publication such as C-Net, [H]ard|OCP, Maximum PC, CPU Magazine, etc. For more information on MAINGEAR, please visit http://www.maingear.com.
Latest News Posts
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel