ASRock motherboards are Windows 7 Ready!
Worldwide First MB manufacturer passed the Windows 7 logo submission
ASRock is proud to announce that our P45XE is the worldwide first motherboard that passed the Windows® 7 logo submission and had successfully got the system MB Windows®7 - 32 bit & 64 bit Logo ! ASRock motherboards are fully proofed to be compatible with Windows® 7 and we are so proud to announce that we are the worldwide first motherboard manufacturer that obtains this honor!
Windows® 7 undoubtedly becomes the most popular chatting topic nowadays. It offers an effective way for the computer operation. Windows® 7 makes computing operation faster and more convenient to user with the improvement of the taskbar, adding the new Jump List function, upgrading to IE8, simplifying the way to work with your desktop, and so on. (for more Windows® 7 info, please visit http://www.microsoft.com )
Note: The Windows 7 RC will be available May 5, and you'll be able to download it from Windows official website through July.
Microsoft had released the Windows® 7 RC version, and I believe most users are eager to try it! Fully prepared, ASRock motherboards are Windows® 7 hardware ready now! To try the latest Windows® 7, all you need is to equip your system with ASRock Windows® 7 Hardware Ready motherboard and other required components. With the great performance and price ratio, ASRock motherboards are the best motherboards for running the latest Windows® 7!
Let's check out which model from ASRock supports Windows® 7 now!
About ASRock Inc.
ASRock Inc., established in 2002, is an energetic company with the combination of technology innovation and humanity. Devoting efforts to bringing customers the innovative and reliable motherboards with the design concept of 3C, "Creative, Considerate, and Cost-effective ", ASRock has successfully established a well-known brand as the best price-performance motherboard maker in the industry.
Moving with the trend of PC technology, ASRock will always keep the commitments of creating products of best value for worldwide users. We always provide our users products with forward-looking vision, like the spirit presented in our maxim. For more information, please visit http://www.asrock.com
Latest News Posts
- How the PS4 Neo and Xbox Scorpio are frustrating and confusing gamers
- Nintendo explains why its so secretive about the NX console
- Final 'Star Trek: Beyond' trailer peaks at the right time
- Microsoft's new tool fixes Start Menu issues in Windows 10
- Overwatch dethrones League of Legends in Korean PC bang rankings
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines