ASRock motherboards are Windows 7 Ready!
Worldwide First MB manufacturer passed the Windows 7 logo submission
ASRock is proud to announce that our P45XE is the worldwide first motherboard that passed the Windows® 7 logo submission and had successfully got the system MB Windows®7 - 32 bit & 64 bit Logo ! ASRock motherboards are fully proofed to be compatible with Windows® 7 and we are so proud to announce that we are the worldwide first motherboard manufacturer that obtains this honor!
Windows® 7 undoubtedly becomes the most popular chatting topic nowadays. It offers an effective way for the computer operation. Windows® 7 makes computing operation faster and more convenient to user with the improvement of the taskbar, adding the new Jump List function, upgrading to IE8, simplifying the way to work with your desktop, and so on. (for more Windows® 7 info, please visit http://www.microsoft.com )
Note: The Windows 7 RC will be available May 5, and you'll be able to download it from Windows official website through July.
Microsoft had released the Windows® 7 RC version, and I believe most users are eager to try it! Fully prepared, ASRock motherboards are Windows® 7 hardware ready now! To try the latest Windows® 7, all you need is to equip your system with ASRock Windows® 7 Hardware Ready motherboard and other required components. With the great performance and price ratio, ASRock motherboards are the best motherboards for running the latest Windows® 7!
Let's check out which model from ASRock supports Windows® 7 now!
About ASRock Inc.
ASRock Inc., established in 2002, is an energetic company with the combination of technology innovation and humanity. Devoting efforts to bringing customers the innovative and reliable motherboards with the design concept of 3C, "Creative, Considerate, and Cost-effective ", ASRock has successfully established a well-known brand as the best price-performance motherboard maker in the industry.
Moving with the trend of PC technology, ASRock will always keep the commitments of creating products of best value for worldwide users. We always provide our users products with forward-looking vision, like the spirit presented in our maxim. For more information, please visit http://www.asrock.com
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft says The Division being held back on PC 'simply not true'
- Telstra outage in Australia caused by 'embarrassing human error'
- Explosive new 'Independence Day' TV spot, poster go live
- Rise of the Tomb Raider could soon receive DX12 abilities
- The Division will require 32GB of HDD space on the Xbox One
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance