Patriot Memory Expands their DDR2 SODIMM Line with 4GB and 8GB
Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced their DDR2 4GB and 8GB SODIMM mobile solutions to answer the need of extreme mobile computing.
"The performance gap between mobile and desktop computing has reduced significantly over the recent introduction of more powerful mobile platforms," commented Les Henry, Director of Engineering at Patriot, "By adding Patriot's DDR2 4GB module or 8GB in dual channel mode, mobile systems can eliminate that gap and perform like a true desktop replacement."
Offering at 4GB single or 8GB Dual Channel Kit, Patriot SODIMM products are 100% hand tested and validated in house on the latest PC and Apple platforms. Designed to take full advantage of the 64-bit operating systems, they are the perfect solutions for CAD, video conversion, 3D-modeling and other memory consuming applications.
For more information about Patriot's 4GB single SODIMM and 8GB kit, and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit Patriot Memory.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our giant 'BFG' Blu-ray giveaway thanks to Disney!
- Discover the 'Secret Life of Pets' in our Blu-ray promo!
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game December line-up leaked
- Star Wars creator George Lucas 'really liked' Rogue One
- Facebook debuts 'Instant Games' app worldwide
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset