Patriot Memory Expands their DDR2 SODIMM Line with 4GB and 8GB
Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced their DDR2 4GB and 8GB SODIMM mobile solutions to answer the need of extreme mobile computing.
"The performance gap between mobile and desktop computing has reduced significantly over the recent introduction of more powerful mobile platforms," commented Les Henry, Director of Engineering at Patriot, "By adding Patriot's DDR2 4GB module or 8GB in dual channel mode, mobile systems can eliminate that gap and perform like a true desktop replacement."
Offering at 4GB single or 8GB Dual Channel Kit, Patriot SODIMM products are 100% hand tested and validated in house on the latest PC and Apple platforms. Designed to take full advantage of the 64-bit operating systems, they are the perfect solutions for CAD, video conversion, 3D-modeling and other memory consuming applications.
For more information about Patriot's 4GB single SODIMM and 8GB kit, and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit Patriot Memory.
Latest News Posts
- ESPN could be sold as a standalone service, but not anytime soon
- Military trying to figure out how to stop drones used as IEDs
- White House responds to online Edward Snowden pardon petition
- Expert expresses concern that robots could wipe out mankind
- Acer announces Windows 10-powered products for back-to-school season
- Phase led on, but no boots
- memory swap!
- I think my Gigabyte X99 UD5 Wifi is dead!
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition Video Card Review
- PC is booting but without post beep
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices
- Razer Acquires OUYA Software Assets