Patriot Memory Expands their DDR2 SODIMM Line with 4GB and 8GB
Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced their DDR2 4GB and 8GB SODIMM mobile solutions to answer the need of extreme mobile computing.
"The performance gap between mobile and desktop computing has reduced significantly over the recent introduction of more powerful mobile platforms," commented Les Henry, Director of Engineering at Patriot, "By adding Patriot's DDR2 4GB module or 8GB in dual channel mode, mobile systems can eliminate that gap and perform like a true desktop replacement."
Offering at 4GB single or 8GB Dual Channel Kit, Patriot SODIMM products are 100% hand tested and validated in house on the latest PC and Apple platforms. Designed to take full advantage of the 64-bit operating systems, they are the perfect solutions for CAD, video conversion, 3D-modeling and other memory consuming applications.
For more information about Patriot's 4GB single SODIMM and 8GB kit, and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit Patriot Memory.
Latest News Posts
- Build Your Own Arduino Projects with This Complete Starter Kit
- Daimler using Baidu technology to help offer more connected functions
- Officials say social networking, hookup apps leading to spike in STDs
- Apple rumored to have 10nm processors being tested over at TSMC
- Wii U can't handle Project Cars at 720p 30FPS, waiting for Nintendo NX
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications