Patriot Memory Expands their DDR2 SODIMM Line with 4GB and 8GB
Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced their DDR2 4GB and 8GB SODIMM mobile solutions to answer the need of extreme mobile computing.
"The performance gap between mobile and desktop computing has reduced significantly over the recent introduction of more powerful mobile platforms," commented Les Henry, Director of Engineering at Patriot, "By adding Patriot's DDR2 4GB module or 8GB in dual channel mode, mobile systems can eliminate that gap and perform like a true desktop replacement."
Offering at 4GB single or 8GB Dual Channel Kit, Patriot SODIMM products are 100% hand tested and validated in house on the latest PC and Apple platforms. Designed to take full advantage of the 64-bit operating systems, they are the perfect solutions for CAD, video conversion, 3D-modeling and other memory consuming applications.
For more information about Patriot's 4GB single SODIMM and 8GB kit, and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit Patriot Memory.
Latest News Posts
- Hewlett Packard is securing wi-fi network device maker Aruba Networks
- HTC says it is 'cooperating with Half-Life' for its VR headset
- Project Hex - white overload modded project
- AMD's Mantle 1.0 is 'dead', full steam ahead toward DirectX 12 now
- Early Steam VR impressions has people saying it's 'utterly phenomenal'
- x79s-up5 f3 bios
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Intel's new Cherry Trail x5, x7 and x3 Atom SoC Lineup Preview
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees