FpsBrain Zoom supports the eye sight of computer players
The First Eye‐Protection for Gamers
Berlin, May 5th 2009
FpsBrain Zoom is made up of a complex of ingredients which nurture the human eye with essential micronutrients that are not sufficiently produced by the body on its own. These are, among others, trace elements, plant extracts and carotenoids which strengthen and protect the eyes when they are under particular strain.
Gamers often sit in front of their screens for hours during the night. Especially for them, a sufficient nutrition of the body with vital substances that actively support the eyes is a precondition for a
healthy and effective eyesight. A person that eats five servings of fruit and vegetables a day for a long period of time would, depending on the freshness and the preparation, consume a sufficient amount of micronutrients ‐ but during our everyday routines, this is hardly feasible. Here, FpsBrain Zoom provides a sensible alternative.
In close cooperation with professional gamers, FpsBrain has designed a product that supports the eyes with a special complex of vital substances. Particularly in high‐performance sports, where intensive training units of many hours in front of the screen are on the agenda, FpsBrain Zoom delivers the essential support for the eyes. To conform with the strict guidelines, FpsBrain Zoom exlusively contains ingredients which were tested and approved for the international market. FpsBrain Zoom is available in a re‐sealable box containing 60 capsules and including a 110% moneyback guarantee. The recommended intake is one capsule a day. The recommended retail price is 19,90. FpsBrain Zoom is available now at http://www.fpsbrain.com
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss says the PS4 has a 'huge lead' over the Xbox One
- Half-Life 3 teased in a recent update to Dota 2
- Naughty Dog: around 80% of PS4 gamers 'have never played Uncharted'
- Elon Musk refers to Apple as 'Tesla's graveyard'
- Sony started working on PlayStation VR in 2010
- Fatal1ty Gaming K4- can't get BIOS to update
- Z170 gaming K4-DOS Bios file name more than 8 characters
- Slow performance on new RAID array after cloning old array?
- Connection questions Z170 Extreme 6+ motherboard
- Asrock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K6 won't POST when loading XMP Profile for G-Skill Ripjaws V 3200Mhz Black DDR4
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent