FpsBrain Zoom supports the eye sight of computer players
The First Eye‐Protection for Gamers
Berlin, May 5th 2009
FpsBrain Zoom is made up of a complex of ingredients which nurture the human eye with essential micronutrients that are not sufficiently produced by the body on its own. These are, among others, trace elements, plant extracts and carotenoids which strengthen and protect the eyes when they are under particular strain.
Gamers often sit in front of their screens for hours during the night. Especially for them, a sufficient nutrition of the body with vital substances that actively support the eyes is a precondition for a
healthy and effective eyesight. A person that eats five servings of fruit and vegetables a day for a long period of time would, depending on the freshness and the preparation, consume a sufficient amount of micronutrients ‐ but during our everyday routines, this is hardly feasible. Here, FpsBrain Zoom provides a sensible alternative.
In close cooperation with professional gamers, FpsBrain has designed a product that supports the eyes with a special complex of vital substances. Particularly in high‐performance sports, where intensive training units of many hours in front of the screen are on the agenda, FpsBrain Zoom delivers the essential support for the eyes. To conform with the strict guidelines, FpsBrain Zoom exlusively contains ingredients which were tested and approved for the international market. FpsBrain Zoom is available in a re‐sealable box containing 60 capsules and including a 110% moneyback guarantee. The recommended intake is one capsule a day. The recommended retail price is 19,90. FpsBrain Zoom is available now at http://www.fpsbrain.com
Latest News Posts
- Google send mystery device through FCC, the next version of Glass?
- Gabe Newell says "our goal is to make modding better" through Steam
- Samsung's refreshed Gear VR for the Galaxy S6, S6 edge on sale May 8
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X