RAIDON Reveals New IDE Interface RAID ready SSD Enclosure
RAIDON announces its RAID ready SSD Enclosure with IDE interface this July. RAIDON RAID ready SSD Enclosure is well-known for its unique two replacement CF card slots and two RAID mode choices which provides users a security but economic SSD storage solution.
Solid State Disks (SSD)are used widely in variety of products, like laptops, ultra-thin PC, mobile device and Industrial operating systems as a result of its durable performance, shock prevention, no noise, and high/low temperature resistance (from 0?to70?)features and less booting time.
RAIDON RAID ready SSD Enclosure Series comes with both IDE and SATA interface, have the same size as a 2.5-inch IDE/SATA hard drive and the same features as Compact Flash Card, and is more functional than a general SSD. RAIDON RAID ready SSD Enclosure is designed with two replacement CF card slots for users to change the capacity as requirement and comes with two RAID modes for data backup (RAID 1 mode) and for capacity expansion (NRAID mode).
With unique replacement CF card slots, RAIDON RAID ready SSD Enclosure enables you to change CF cards anytime you need. People require changing CF cards periodically or updating information on CF cards frequently can be satisfied with this exceptional function.
RAIDON RAID ready SSD Enclosure is more than a SSD enclosure. This two CF card SSD enclosure brings you two extra RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disks) function. One is RAID 1 (Mirroring) mode to backup data instantly and to prevent data damage from CF card failure. This is a critical solution to getting users away from the fear of CF card failed. The other one is NRAID mode which can sum up the volume of two CF cards to get expansion capacity.
- Support SATA or IDE host interface.
- The same size as a 2.5-inch SATA/IDE hard drive.
- With two replacement CF card slots.
- Support RAID 1 mode for data backup & NRAID mode for capacity expansion
- Durable operation, high/low temperature resistance, lower power consumption and shock prevention help for working in rigorous environmental conditions.
RAIDON RAID ready SSD Enclosure with IDE interface will be available from August 2008. For detail information, please visit our website http://www.RAIDON.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Another stupid human crashes Google's self-driving party
- Xbox One S now gets free game of choice from Microsoft
- Apple's total cost to manufacture the iPhone 7 is $225
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now