RAIDON Reveals New IDE Interface RAID ready SSD Enclosure
RAIDON announces its RAID ready SSD Enclosure with IDE interface this July. RAIDON RAID ready SSD Enclosure is well-known for its unique two replacement CF card slots and two RAID mode choices which provides users a security but economic SSD storage solution.
Solid State Disks (SSD)are used widely in variety of products, like laptops, ultra-thin PC, mobile device and Industrial operating systems as a result of its durable performance, shock prevention, no noise, and high/low temperature resistance (from 0?to70?)features and less booting time.
RAIDON RAID ready SSD Enclosure Series comes with both IDE and SATA interface, have the same size as a 2.5-inch IDE/SATA hard drive and the same features as Compact Flash Card, and is more functional than a general SSD. RAIDON RAID ready SSD Enclosure is designed with two replacement CF card slots for users to change the capacity as requirement and comes with two RAID modes for data backup (RAID 1 mode) and for capacity expansion (NRAID mode).
With unique replacement CF card slots, RAIDON RAID ready SSD Enclosure enables you to change CF cards anytime you need. People require changing CF cards periodically or updating information on CF cards frequently can be satisfied with this exceptional function.
RAIDON RAID ready SSD Enclosure is more than a SSD enclosure. This two CF card SSD enclosure brings you two extra RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disks) function. One is RAID 1 (Mirroring) mode to backup data instantly and to prevent data damage from CF card failure. This is a critical solution to getting users away from the fear of CF card failed. The other one is NRAID mode which can sum up the volume of two CF cards to get expansion capacity.
- Support SATA or IDE host interface.
- The same size as a 2.5-inch SATA/IDE hard drive.
- With two replacement CF card slots.
- Support RAID 1 mode for data backup & NRAID mode for capacity expansion
- Durable operation, high/low temperature resistance, lower power consumption and shock prevention help for working in rigorous environmental conditions.
RAIDON RAID ready SSD Enclosure with IDE interface will be available from August 2008. For detail information, please visit our website http://www.RAIDON.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Report: DARPA working on better alternative to GPS technology
- Elon Musk on AI: they would treat us like 'pet Labradors'
- Prepare for multi-part Transformers sequels, and spinoff films
- Safran and Valeo show autonomous vehicles can learn from drones
- Valve begins selling tickets to the upcoming Dota 2 The International
- Watercooling the Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard.
- Gigabyte J1800N-D2H not supporting Azurewave WiFi Card
- overclocking a as rock 970 performance fatality 1
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X 12GB in SLI - Two is Much Better Than One
- KLevv Urbane 2800MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi