Super Talent Releases New DDR3 Mac Memory
New Line of Mac DDR3 is Already Certified for Apple
San Jose, California - May 5, 2009 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today began shipping their new line of Mac DDR3 memory, which has already been certified for Apple in Apple's compatibility labs.
This new line of Mac DDR3 memory includes products for each of Apple's most popular desktop, notebook and workstation/server systems.
"This new line of Mac DDR3 memory is built specifically for, and is certified for use in Apple systems. Our engineers have done extensive compatibility testing to ensure that customers can enjoy a no-hassle upgrade", said Super Talent Director of Marketing, Joe James. Backed with a lifetime warranty, Mac DDR3 memory is shipping now to Super Talent resellers worldwide. Mac DDR3 memory and all the company's latest products will be showcased at Computex Taipei, Taiwan June 2-6, 2009 in booth #J610 in the lower level of Nangang Hall.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2008 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications