Super Talent Releases New DDR3 Mac Memory
New Line of Mac DDR3 is Already Certified for Apple
San Jose, California - May 5, 2009 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today began shipping their new line of Mac DDR3 memory, which has already been certified for Apple in Apple's compatibility labs.
This new line of Mac DDR3 memory includes products for each of Apple's most popular desktop, notebook and workstation/server systems.
"This new line of Mac DDR3 memory is built specifically for, and is certified for use in Apple systems. Our engineers have done extensive compatibility testing to ensure that customers can enjoy a no-hassle upgrade", said Super Talent Director of Marketing, Joe James. Backed with a lifetime warranty, Mac DDR3 memory is shipping now to Super Talent resellers worldwide. Mac DDR3 memory and all the company's latest products will be showcased at Computex Taipei, Taiwan June 2-6, 2009 in booth #J610 in the lower level of Nangang Hall.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2008 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Virtual reality slowly beginning take over of video game industry
- Report: 5 billion Google Android apps are vulnerable to cyberattack
- Mobile payment market is up for grabs among companies pushing services
- Dropping phablet prices putting pressure on smaller-sized smartphones
- Secret Service plans to test drone flights in Washington, D.C
- All eyes are on GDC 2015 for the future of VR
- asrock G41C-GS MOBO
- Dell Poweredge T110 V52N7 Motherboard
- Asrock h87 fatality performance sound problem
- win crash
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop