Super Talent Releases New DDR3 Mac Memory
New Line of Mac DDR3 is Already Certified for Apple
San Jose, California - May 5, 2009 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today began shipping their new line of Mac DDR3 memory, which has already been certified for Apple in Apple's compatibility labs.
This new line of Mac DDR3 memory includes products for each of Apple's most popular desktop, notebook and workstation/server systems.
"This new line of Mac DDR3 memory is built specifically for, and is certified for use in Apple systems. Our engineers have done extensive compatibility testing to ensure that customers can enjoy a no-hassle upgrade", said Super Talent Director of Marketing, Joe James. Backed with a lifetime warranty, Mac DDR3 memory is shipping now to Super Talent resellers worldwide. Mac DDR3 memory and all the company's latest products will be showcased at Computex Taipei, Taiwan June 2-6, 2009 in booth #J610 in the lower level of Nangang Hall.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2008 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Switch is all about 'playing games anywhere with anyone'
- Gabe Newell holding Reddit AmA tomorrow
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will have a headphone jack after all?
- HTC to launch only 6-7 devices this year
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99