Super Talent Releases New DDR3 Mac Memory
New Line of Mac DDR3 is Already Certified for Apple
San Jose, California - May 5, 2009 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today began shipping their new line of Mac DDR3 memory, which has already been certified for Apple in Apple's compatibility labs.
This new line of Mac DDR3 memory includes products for each of Apple's most popular desktop, notebook and workstation/server systems.
"This new line of Mac DDR3 memory is built specifically for, and is certified for use in Apple systems. Our engineers have done extensive compatibility testing to ensure that customers can enjoy a no-hassle upgrade", said Super Talent Director of Marketing, Joe James. Backed with a lifetime warranty, Mac DDR3 memory is shipping now to Super Talent resellers worldwide. Mac DDR3 memory and all the company's latest products will be showcased at Computex Taipei, Taiwan June 2-6, 2009 in booth #J610 in the lower level of Nangang Hall.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2008 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront screenshots in 4K look absolutely incredible
- Stealing keys through the help of 3D printing is a possibility
- Sharkoon offers a mouse and bungee with USB hub for under $55
- SMITE launching Xbox One beta soon with Australian servers too
- Australians can now see a doctor through video link thanks to Telstra
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury X Video Cards in CrossFire
- Akitio Thunder2 Quad Mini External Storage Enclosure Review
- Intel Core i7-5775C 3.3GHz Broadwell LGA-1150 CPU Performance Overview
- D-Link DCS-935L HD Wi-Fi Camera Review
- Problem with Overclocking
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors