BRING ON THE BASS - EDIFIER'S SIGNATURE SERIES IS GUARENTEED TO ROCK YOUR HOME
June 2008 Melbourne, Australia - Canadian-based audio brand Edifier International has launched its Signature Series - a range of premium powered audio systems perfect for PCs, gaming consoles or as an entry-level home theatre system. From the S330 2.1 ensemble at 76 Watts RMS to the thumping S730 with 320 Watts of power, these systems are designed to be ground shaking.
Edifier's Signature Series transcends your typical desktop speaker system in terms of both design and sound quality. The range features a polished piano black finish on both the satellites and the subwoofer, with the S330 and S530 models also available in an elegant white finish.
All subwoofers and satellites in the Signature range are housed in high quality MDF wood enclosures - a material with excellent rigidity that reduces cabinet vibrations to produce warm, lively sound. The level of detail offered from the bigger systems such as the S550 and S730 is impressive, thanks to the massive 10inch subwoofer with dual passive radiators that work to amplify bass performance - true audio you can feel!
Each model also includes a wired controller, which features a headphone jack for private listening. The controller for the S530, S550 and S730 models boasts a 2.5" LCD display that allows users to adjust the bass, treble, balance and volume, as well as alter the LCD backlight. For added convenience, an ultra-slim wireless remote is also included with these models, giving users total control of their audio environment.
To make connection to various devices such as PCs, MP3 players, gaming systems, televisions and DVD players as simple as possible, all units feature a 3.5mm input jack, as well as twin analog RCA inputs. All models are also available with digital input ports that can be selected on the fly, giving you multiple audio applications.
Audion Innovision is the exclusive distributor of Edifier products in Australia. The new range of Signature Series is available now from leading retailers nationally.
S330 - from RRP $199.95
S530 - from RRP $399.95
S550 - RRP $599.95
S730 - RRP $599.95
For more information please contact Aisha Besim- Marketing, Audion/Innovision
Group Australia Pty Ltd. T: +61 (0) 3 5831 8833
Audion Innovision Group is a master distributor of leading brands of audio, video and multi-media accessories to conventional channel distributors, dealers and major retail chain stores. Established in Victoria in 1987, Audion Innovision has offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Shepparton (head office) and employs 30 staff direct. A sales & marketing driven organization, Audion provides innovative new products at competitive prices via a hassle-free, simple process. Audion strive to be first to market and explore all channels and opportunities, maximizing brand presence where possible. The company aims to excel as "Brand Managers" ensuring maximum exposure for all brands, product by product, via planned strategic sales & marketing initiatives.
Established in Beijing, China, in May 1996, the Edifier Group quickly expanded both its brand and sales presence into the Asia Pacific and Mid-East markets, where it today enjoys a dominant position in those markets, with continued growth of market share and revenues. Edifier is one of China's first specialized manufacturers producing genuine wooden enclosure speaker systems, and one of the first groups of loudspeaker manufacturers who have successfully developed an exclusive international market. The Group has more than 2,500 employees, and manufacturing facilities covering an area of 1,000,000 square feet. The Company's head offices are in Vancouver, Canada, being mainly responsible for group strategy sales, product planning, and product R&D.
Further Reading: Read and find more Audio, Sound & Speakers press releases at our Audio, Sound & Speakers PR index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Post a Comment about this press release
Audio, Sound & Speakers News Posts
- Headphones that can read your mind and pick what music you want to hear
- Tt eSPORTS announce the Level 10 M Headset, their third collaboration with BMW Group DesignworksUSA
- House of Representatives bans the use of Spotify
- Sony ends an era by discontinuing their MiniDisc player after 21 years
- Sony will end it's MiniDisc payer production in March
- Music Unlimited upgraded to 320Kbps streaming for Android, PS3, web
- CM Storm Sirus S 5.1-channel gaming headset unveiled by Cooler Master
- Amazon beginning to "Auto Rip" digital files when you purchase music CDs
- Monster introduces three new models of Diesel headphones, talks Diamond Tears, updates Inspiration
- Monster CES 2013 Press Conference live coverage
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: What new stuff are you most excited to see at Computex Taipei 2013?View More Polls
- 990FX Extreme 4 --- DPC Latency Spikes linked to Marvell SATA Controller
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 3GB Video Card Review
- OCZ Vertex 450 256GB SSD Review
- SuperSpeed RamDisk Plus 11 Software Review
- Z77 Pro 3 crashed and now in a boot loop
Audio, Sound & Speakers Press Releases
- BIOSTAR to Showcase Exclusive Hi-Fi Puro Technology at Computex
- NuForce Releases the NE-650M In-Ear Headphones
- ASUS Announces ROG Xonar Phoebus Solo Sound Card
- Corsair Adds Dolby Support to Vengeance 2000 Gaming Headset with Driver Update
- ZOWIE GEAR Announces MASHU Headset