Fujitsu Introduces New M2010 Netbook, Designed for Visual Indulgence
Fujitsu PC today proudly unveils the second of its netbook range, the Fujitsu M2010. Measuring a luxurious 10.1 inch, this lightweight darling comes adorned in refreshingly chic colours that exude stylish appeal amid its slim design. Together with the generous storage capacity, suite of high-efficiency office tools, bigger keypads and delightful little touches like webcam and preloaded ArcSoft software, the Fujitsu M2010 is the netbook to have and to hold.
Mr. Lim Teck Sin, Director of Product Marketing, highlights, "The huge popularity of the Fujitsu M1010 has spurred Fujitsu to deliver an even more wholesome experience in our netbook category. The new Fujitsu M2010 is designed to give users higher productivity and efficiency at work with greater visual enhancement and connectivity experience at play. In all, the Fujitsu M2010 upholds the true mobility assurance that Fujitsu is so committed to deliver and users so desire to have."
Never letting its users blend into the ordinary, Fujitsu has festooned the Fujitsu M2010 with four breathtakingly-stylish colours - Diamond Black, Fiery Red, Ivory White and Salsa Purple. Whether you want to be seen as understated, fashion-forward or elegant, there's a specially created colour to highlight your personality and match your outfit. Measuring just 25.8 by 18.9 cm and weighing only slightly over 1kg, the Fujitsu M2010 slips effortlessly into any handbag.
Revealing remarkable visual capabilities with its 10.1-inch WSVGA screen with back-light LED Glare technology for a clear viewing experience whether you are indoors or outdoors, the M2010 impresses with a 16:9 ratio and an excellent 1024 by 576 pixels resolution, and a 200 nits brightness and 400:1 Contrast Ratio. So watching your favourite movie or video-conferencing while on-the-go can now be such sheer visual indulgence with the M2010.
Boosted by the Intel Atom processor N270 and N280 which runs at 1.6GHz, 512 L2 Cache and 533MHz and the Intel 945 GSE Chipset with a generous 160GB Hard Disk and a 1GB RAM of DDR2 and 533MHz, the M2010 delivers processing speed and capacity as you like it.
Not just a mild good-to-have for leisure, the Fujitsu M2010 is packed with the full ThinkFree Mobile Office Suite where you will have the power to edit and create essential documents, spreadsheets and slides at your fingertips. After all, these can very well make the difference in your lectures, client meetings and many other occasions. With the M2010, you are armed with the tool to meet every deadline.
Persisting in Fujitsu's netbook range's trademark to provide ultimate connectivity, the M2010 comes furnished with Bluetooth® v2.1 for effortless file transfers or sync calendar with your mobile phone, a built-in 1.3 mega pixel web camera with digital microphone and stereo speakers for excellent video conferencing.
With uncompromising quality assurance, the M2010 is designed with a tough body and high solidity capability through strict evaluation testing like pressure force test with about 200kgf applied to the entire LCD top cover surface to achieve the additional confidence on quality.
Fujitsu remains firmly committed to the promotion of a cleaner environment and complies with the European Union's Restriction of Hazardous Substances directive (RoHS) across its entire range of products. In addition, Fujitsu has established a set of commitments that goes beyond RoHS requirements, thus allowing it to stay keenly focused on its customers' health and well-being as well as to embrace a healthier environment for all. By adopting a green factory concept and being committed to the cause of energy-efficient computing, Fujitsu also fights to sustain the Earth as a sponsor and a member of the Climate Savers Computing Initiative.
Pricing and Availability
The pricing of Fujitsu M2010 will be confirmed at a later date with Fujitsu's one year warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Dogs 2 updated on the PC, long list of fixes
- Del Toro: F*ck Konami, killing Silent Hills was moronic
- NBA is being aired in 4K in the US this weekend
- Ubisoft: PC-like consoles was a 'good decision'
- 8 minutes of new Prey gameplay footage released
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset