Fujitsu Introduces New M2010 Netbook, Designed for Visual Indulgence
Fujitsu PC today proudly unveils the second of its netbook range, the Fujitsu M2010. Measuring a luxurious 10.1 inch, this lightweight darling comes adorned in refreshingly chic colours that exude stylish appeal amid its slim design. Together with the generous storage capacity, suite of high-efficiency office tools, bigger keypads and delightful little touches like webcam and preloaded ArcSoft software, the Fujitsu M2010 is the netbook to have and to hold.
Mr. Lim Teck Sin, Director of Product Marketing, highlights, "The huge popularity of the Fujitsu M1010 has spurred Fujitsu to deliver an even more wholesome experience in our netbook category. The new Fujitsu M2010 is designed to give users higher productivity and efficiency at work with greater visual enhancement and connectivity experience at play. In all, the Fujitsu M2010 upholds the true mobility assurance that Fujitsu is so committed to deliver and users so desire to have."
Never letting its users blend into the ordinary, Fujitsu has festooned the Fujitsu M2010 with four breathtakingly-stylish colours - Diamond Black, Fiery Red, Ivory White and Salsa Purple. Whether you want to be seen as understated, fashion-forward or elegant, there's a specially created colour to highlight your personality and match your outfit. Measuring just 25.8 by 18.9 cm and weighing only slightly over 1kg, the Fujitsu M2010 slips effortlessly into any handbag.
Revealing remarkable visual capabilities with its 10.1-inch WSVGA screen with back-light LED Glare technology for a clear viewing experience whether you are indoors or outdoors, the M2010 impresses with a 16:9 ratio and an excellent 1024 by 576 pixels resolution, and a 200 nits brightness and 400:1 Contrast Ratio. So watching your favourite movie or video-conferencing while on-the-go can now be such sheer visual indulgence with the M2010.
Boosted by the Intel Atom processor N270 and N280 which runs at 1.6GHz, 512 L2 Cache and 533MHz and the Intel 945 GSE Chipset with a generous 160GB Hard Disk and a 1GB RAM of DDR2 and 533MHz, the M2010 delivers processing speed and capacity as you like it.
Not just a mild good-to-have for leisure, the Fujitsu M2010 is packed with the full ThinkFree Mobile Office Suite where you will have the power to edit and create essential documents, spreadsheets and slides at your fingertips. After all, these can very well make the difference in your lectures, client meetings and many other occasions. With the M2010, you are armed with the tool to meet every deadline.
Persisting in Fujitsu's netbook range's trademark to provide ultimate connectivity, the M2010 comes furnished with Bluetooth® v2.1 for effortless file transfers or sync calendar with your mobile phone, a built-in 1.3 mega pixel web camera with digital microphone and stereo speakers for excellent video conferencing.
With uncompromising quality assurance, the M2010 is designed with a tough body and high solidity capability through strict evaluation testing like pressure force test with about 200kgf applied to the entire LCD top cover surface to achieve the additional confidence on quality.
Fujitsu remains firmly committed to the promotion of a cleaner environment and complies with the European Union's Restriction of Hazardous Substances directive (RoHS) across its entire range of products. In addition, Fujitsu has established a set of commitments that goes beyond RoHS requirements, thus allowing it to stay keenly focused on its customers' health and well-being as well as to embrace a healthier environment for all. By adopting a green factory concept and being committed to the cause of energy-efficient computing, Fujitsu also fights to sustain the Earth as a sponsor and a member of the Climate Savers Computing Initiative.
Pricing and Availability
The pricing of Fujitsu M2010 will be confirmed at a later date with Fujitsu's one year warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Lenovo confirms smaller battery for the Moto Z2 Play
- First images of Nokia's upcoming flagship leak
- Rare Apple-1 computer from 1976 auctioned for $130,000
- Facebook rolling out 'Order Food' option
- 27-year-old gamer without eyes still plays games
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Z170-WS, 3002 bios, and SLI not working. Anyone else experience this?
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning