Logitech Appoints Anyware as Sub-Distributor
Anyware Computer Accessories is very proud to announce its appointment as an authorised sub-distributor for the premium accessory and personal peripherals brand, Logitech, effective immediately.
With offices located in capital cites throughout Australia, Anyware is well positioned to bring the Logitech range to the reseller channel.
For the past 28 years, the Logitech brand has been committed to designing, engineering and manufacturing quality products with a strong focus upon innovation and style. Originally known for its range of desktop mice, the Logitech brand rapidly established itself as the worldwide leader in this category. They have also developed an impressive portfolio of lifestyle products covering such areas as PC navigation, digital music, gaming and home-entertainment control, to enhance the digital world of consumers.
This appointment represents a logical and strategic partnership between Logitech and Anyware, due to the nature of their comprehensive range of products and Anyware's reseller channel expertise. Anyware's Marketing Manager, Steve Grant commented, "this is a very exciting vendor to sign up. We feel the range of Logitech products fits in perfectly with our customers in the reseller channel". When asked what this appointment represents, he replied, "Anyware sees this is a logical extension of our business and a great way to promote the Logitech product range into the reseller channel".
Anyware is a wholesaler only and does not sell directly to the public.
Latest News Posts
- HTC slices $200 from Vive price, now costs $599
- Forza Motorsport 7 requires GTX 1080/Vega for 4K 60FPS
- ASUS makes ROG Strix Radeon RX Vega series official
- Project CARS 2 screenshots from Gamescom 2017: DELICIOUS
- Radeon Vega 8, Vega 10 spotted: Raven Ridge APU tech?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect