Kingston Technology Releases Intel-Certified HyperX DDR3 XMP SO-DIMMS
Modules Support Latest Generation XMP-Ready Notebook Computers
Sydney, Australia - April 30, 2009 - Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the release of its first XMP-ready HyperX DDR3 SO-DIMMs for notebook PCs using Intel's Cantiga mobile chipset. The 1066MHz CL5 Kingston ultra-low latency memory kits have passed Intel's XMP certification process and come pre-programmed with both JEDEC and XMP profiles.
"Kingston worked closely with Intel to certify the new HyperX SO-DIMM memory for new DDR3 XMP-supported, Intel Centrino 2 Processor Technology systems," said Erik Reid, Director of Marketing for Intel's Mobile Platforms Group. "We laud Kingston's efforts in the area of extreme mobile performance and expect that PC gamers will love the way XMP delivers next-generation notebook PCs with unrivaled performance."
"The HyperX DDR3 XMP SO-DIMMs were tested on the Flextronics W840 DI notebook PCs with great success," said Ann Bai, Product Manager of Memory Module, Kingston. "DDR3 notebook users can now enjoy the same benefits such as lower latencies and voltages that enthusiasts and gamers have had for years with HyperX memory for desktop computers."
Kingston HyperX is backed by a lifetime warranty and free technical support. For detailed information please visit the Kingston Web site at http://www.kingston.com/anz
Kingston HyperX DDR3 XMP SO-DIMM Specifications
Part Number Capacity and Features: KHX8500S3ULK2/4GX 4GB 1066MHz Ultra-low latency (CL5-5-5-15 @ 1.5v) kit of 2
Manufacturer: Kingston Technology
Product name : Kingston HyperX DDR3 XMP SO-DIMM
RRP: A$215, NZ$279
Australian Distributors: Avnet Australia Pty Ltd, Ingram Micro, Simms International Pty Ltd., Synnex Australia PTY Ltd.
New Zealand Distributors: Ingram Micro NZ, Synnex NZ
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Availability: Shipping Now
To discuss this product on Kingston Blog, please go to http://www.kingston-blog.com
To find out if your Kingston product is genuine, Kingston also provides an online verification site: http://www.kingston.com/asia/verify
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Taiwan, China, Malaysia and sales representatives in the United States, Taiwan, China, India, Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Europe, Russia, Turkey, and Latin America. For more information, please visit http://www.kingston.com/anz
Kingston and the Kingston logo are registered trademarks of Kingston Technology Corporation. All rights reserved. All other marks may be the property of their respective titleholders.
Latest News Posts
- Eve opens up donations of in-game currency towards Nepal aid
- PAYDAY 2 just released its 21st DLC - 'The Butcher's Western Pack'
- The new Force Awakens trailer with a terrible twist - Jar Jar Binks
- David Goldberg, chief executive of SurveyMonkey passes away
- iPad Pro rumors heat back up, leading with a 12.9-inch display
- Wake on lan problem
- GB G97x ud5 bk with Kingston Hyperx Predator SHPM2280p2H/240g pcie ssd
- Crucial C300 and M4 dont work together on Asrock Z68 Extreme4en3
- Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming-3 RAM problem with Crucial Ballistix Sport VLP
- Gigabyte GA-Z97-UD5H-BK: What changes for revision 1.2?
- CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE ASCENDANCE AVAILABLE NOW ON PLAYSTATION AND PC
- ESL Mortal Kombat X launch event establishes title as a force in fighting game esports
- PLEX for GOOD - Nepal Earthquake Relief
- The 21st DLC for PAYDAY 2, "The Butcher's Western Pack" launched on Steam April 30th
- COUGAR celebrates first year in Gaming Peripherals, announces exciting future