Kingston Technology Releases Intel-Certified HyperX DDR3 XMP SO-DIMMS
Modules Support Latest Generation XMP-Ready Notebook Computers
Sydney, Australia - April 30, 2009 - Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the release of its first XMP-ready HyperX DDR3 SO-DIMMs for notebook PCs using Intel's Cantiga mobile chipset. The 1066MHz CL5 Kingston ultra-low latency memory kits have passed Intel's XMP certification process and come pre-programmed with both JEDEC and XMP profiles.
"Kingston worked closely with Intel to certify the new HyperX SO-DIMM memory for new DDR3 XMP-supported, Intel Centrino 2 Processor Technology systems," said Erik Reid, Director of Marketing for Intel's Mobile Platforms Group. "We laud Kingston's efforts in the area of extreme mobile performance and expect that PC gamers will love the way XMP delivers next-generation notebook PCs with unrivaled performance."
"The HyperX DDR3 XMP SO-DIMMs were tested on the Flextronics W840 DI notebook PCs with great success," said Ann Bai, Product Manager of Memory Module, Kingston. "DDR3 notebook users can now enjoy the same benefits such as lower latencies and voltages that enthusiasts and gamers have had for years with HyperX memory for desktop computers."
Kingston HyperX is backed by a lifetime warranty and free technical support. For detailed information please visit the Kingston Web site at http://www.kingston.com/anz
Kingston HyperX DDR3 XMP SO-DIMM Specifications
Part Number Capacity and Features: KHX8500S3ULK2/4GX 4GB 1066MHz Ultra-low latency (CL5-5-5-15 @ 1.5v) kit of 2
Manufacturer: Kingston Technology
Product name : Kingston HyperX DDR3 XMP SO-DIMM
RRP: A$215, NZ$279
Australian Distributors: Avnet Australia Pty Ltd, Ingram Micro, Simms International Pty Ltd., Synnex Australia PTY Ltd.
New Zealand Distributors: Ingram Micro NZ, Synnex NZ
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Availability: Shipping Now
To discuss this product on Kingston Blog, please go to http://www.kingston-blog.com
To find out if your Kingston product is genuine, Kingston also provides an online verification site: http://www.kingston.com/asia/verify
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Taiwan, China, Malaysia and sales representatives in the United States, Taiwan, China, India, Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Europe, Russia, Turkey, and Latin America. For more information, please visit http://www.kingston.com/anz
Kingston and the Kingston logo are registered trademarks of Kingston Technology Corporation. All rights reserved. All other marks may be the property of their respective titleholders.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo NX might support Pokemon Go and other mobile games
- Xbox One S requires day one updates to play 4K video
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- Life is Strange getting a live-action episodic series
- Nintendo financials plunge, even with Pokemon GO's immense success
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio