Kingston Technology Releases Intel-Certified HyperX DDR3 XMP SO-DIMMS
Modules Support Latest Generation XMP-Ready Notebook Computers
Sydney, Australia - April 30, 2009 - Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the release of its first XMP-ready HyperX DDR3 SO-DIMMs for notebook PCs using Intel's Cantiga mobile chipset. The 1066MHz CL5 Kingston ultra-low latency memory kits have passed Intel's XMP certification process and come pre-programmed with both JEDEC and XMP profiles.
"Kingston worked closely with Intel to certify the new HyperX SO-DIMM memory for new DDR3 XMP-supported, Intel Centrino 2 Processor Technology systems," said Erik Reid, Director of Marketing for Intel's Mobile Platforms Group. "We laud Kingston's efforts in the area of extreme mobile performance and expect that PC gamers will love the way XMP delivers next-generation notebook PCs with unrivaled performance."
"The HyperX DDR3 XMP SO-DIMMs were tested on the Flextronics W840 DI notebook PCs with great success," said Ann Bai, Product Manager of Memory Module, Kingston. "DDR3 notebook users can now enjoy the same benefits such as lower latencies and voltages that enthusiasts and gamers have had for years with HyperX memory for desktop computers."
Kingston HyperX is backed by a lifetime warranty and free technical support. For detailed information please visit the Kingston Web site at http://www.kingston.com/anz
Kingston HyperX DDR3 XMP SO-DIMM Specifications
Part Number Capacity and Features: KHX8500S3ULK2/4GX 4GB 1066MHz Ultra-low latency (CL5-5-5-15 @ 1.5v) kit of 2
Manufacturer: Kingston Technology
Product name : Kingston HyperX DDR3 XMP SO-DIMM
RRP: A$215, NZ$279
Australian Distributors: Avnet Australia Pty Ltd, Ingram Micro, Simms International Pty Ltd., Synnex Australia PTY Ltd.
New Zealand Distributors: Ingram Micro NZ, Synnex NZ
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Availability: Shipping Now
To discuss this product on Kingston Blog, please go to http://www.kingston-blog.com
To find out if your Kingston product is genuine, Kingston also provides an online verification site: http://www.kingston.com/asia/verify
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Taiwan, China, Malaysia and sales representatives in the United States, Taiwan, China, India, Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Europe, Russia, Turkey, and Latin America. For more information, please visit http://www.kingston.com/anz
Kingston and the Kingston logo are registered trademarks of Kingston Technology Corporation. All rights reserved. All other marks may be the property of their respective titleholders.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines