Cooler Master Introduces HAF 922 Mid Tower Chassis
Following the overwhelming success of the full tower HAF 932, Cooler Master extends the HAF (High Airflow Flow) line to a mid tower in the HAF 922. This beastly machine comes with rugged looks, massive air flow cooling and the Cooler Master trademark interior. Building the dream machine is now well within reach.
HAF 922 makes no secret for potentially transforming all your high-end hardware components into a raging machine. It possesses a muscular and beast-like design that signifies performance without even opening up the system. Intimidating style and the performance makes it a killer combination.
Unrestrained Airflow & Thermal
HAF 922 supports up to seven fans in total, including three of those that support 200 mm fan (which are swappable for smaller 120 mm or 140 mm fans) for maximum airflow while maintaining a quiet environment. An independent air intake has been designed for a bottom-mounted PSU for easy installation and improved heat management. For overclockers, this chassis even supports liquid cooling set-ups with retaining holes in the back and room for an internally installed radiator.
Easy Installation & Upgradeability
A well thought-out interior has become a trademark for Cooler Master chassis. Starting with a CPU cooler retaining hole that was first introduced in the ATCS 840, it allows for quick installation of CPU cooler without removing the motherboard. Unbeatable cable management makes for less clutter and system maintenance. Tool-free 5.25" and 3.5" drive bays for easy in-and-out. A 7+1 PCI slot for added expandability and a spacious interior to house all types of high-performance hardware.
Latest News Posts
- Reports claim Apple looks to OLED screens for 2018 phone release
- Google's Nest Cam never deactivates, claims researchers
- Take an Extra 15% Off All VPNs at TweakTown Deals
- Aussie Police crack down on phone use while driving
- Viral vandalism video sees young woman 'completely humiliated'
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS