Cooler Master Introduces HAF 922 Mid Tower Chassis
Following the overwhelming success of the full tower HAF 932, Cooler Master extends the HAF (High Airflow Flow) line to a mid tower in the HAF 922. This beastly machine comes with rugged looks, massive air flow cooling and the Cooler Master trademark interior. Building the dream machine is now well within reach.
HAF 922 makes no secret for potentially transforming all your high-end hardware components into a raging machine. It possesses a muscular and beast-like design that signifies performance without even opening up the system. Intimidating style and the performance makes it a killer combination.
Unrestrained Airflow & Thermal
HAF 922 supports up to seven fans in total, including three of those that support 200 mm fan (which are swappable for smaller 120 mm or 140 mm fans) for maximum airflow while maintaining a quiet environment. An independent air intake has been designed for a bottom-mounted PSU for easy installation and improved heat management. For overclockers, this chassis even supports liquid cooling set-ups with retaining holes in the back and room for an internally installed radiator.
Easy Installation & Upgradeability
A well thought-out interior has become a trademark for Cooler Master chassis. Starting with a CPU cooler retaining hole that was first introduced in the ATCS 840, it allows for quick installation of CPU cooler without removing the motherboard. Unbeatable cable management makes for less clutter and system maintenance. Tool-free 5.25" and 3.5" drive bays for easy in-and-out. A 7+1 PCI slot for added expandability and a spacious interior to house all types of high-performance hardware.
Latest News Posts
- Growing number of people in US embracing mobile banking apps, services
- Report: Trent Reznor will be point man to relaunch Beats Music
- GameStop: Gamers won't have as many console bundles in 2015
- North Korea denies hacking South Korean nuclear power company
- 3D Robotics releases DroneKit open source API for app development
- Jenkins J10 Black Earphones Review - $3 can go a long way
- Z68 bios update to 2.2 no win boot.. where is old bios (1.40)
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi