Comfort Wave 450 Keyboard Joins Logitech Line of Products for Business
To save businesses money, eliminate installation costs and deliver productivity-enhancing comfort, Logitech for Business today introduced the Logitech Comfort Wave 450 keyboard - the latest in a line of keyboards, mice, webcams and headsets especially designed for businesses.
Logitech for Business offers computer peripherals and accessories that help companies adapt to the evolving face of the workspace. For businesses that want to get the most out of their IT expenditures and their workforce, Logitech for Business is ready for what businesses need right now. With its acclaimed Wave design, the Comfort Wave 450 keyboard delivers natural and adjustable comfort for people working with a desktop computer or a notebook PC in a docking station or notebook riser.
"In today's economy, smart businesses realize that equipping their staff with the right tools is a competitive advantage - and Logitech for Business can help," said Huib Ponssen, Logitech's director of product marketing for business products. "With workers spending more time with their computers than ever before, comfort becomes more than just a luxury - it's now a critical strategy for enhancing productivity and reducing costs. We're offering the Comfort Wave 450 keyboard because we're confident that employees will love the comfort, IT managers will love that no setup or software is required for installation and purchasers will love the price."
In addition to the Comfort Wave 450 keyboard, the Logitech for Business portfolio includes the Logitech Internet 350 USB and Deluxe 250 USB keyboards. Other popular Logitech for Business products include the Logitech V450 Nano Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebooks, the Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 for Business webcam and the Logitech ClearChat Pro USB.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Comfort Wave 450 keyboard is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe in April for a suggested resale price of $39.99 (U.S.).
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015