Comfort Wave 450 Keyboard Joins Logitech Line of Products for Business
To save businesses money, eliminate installation costs and deliver productivity-enhancing comfort, Logitech for Business today introduced the Logitech Comfort Wave 450 keyboard - the latest in a line of keyboards, mice, webcams and headsets especially designed for businesses.
Logitech for Business offers computer peripherals and accessories that help companies adapt to the evolving face of the workspace. For businesses that want to get the most out of their IT expenditures and their workforce, Logitech for Business is ready for what businesses need right now. With its acclaimed Wave design, the Comfort Wave 450 keyboard delivers natural and adjustable comfort for people working with a desktop computer or a notebook PC in a docking station or notebook riser.
"In today's economy, smart businesses realize that equipping their staff with the right tools is a competitive advantage - and Logitech for Business can help," said Huib Ponssen, Logitech's director of product marketing for business products. "With workers spending more time with their computers than ever before, comfort becomes more than just a luxury - it's now a critical strategy for enhancing productivity and reducing costs. We're offering the Comfort Wave 450 keyboard because we're confident that employees will love the comfort, IT managers will love that no setup or software is required for installation and purchasers will love the price."
In addition to the Comfort Wave 450 keyboard, the Logitech for Business portfolio includes the Logitech Internet 350 USB and Deluxe 250 USB keyboards. Other popular Logitech for Business products include the Logitech V450 Nano Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebooks, the Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 for Business webcam and the Logitech ClearChat Pro USB.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Comfort Wave 450 keyboard is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe in April for a suggested resale price of $39.99 (U.S.).
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 images leak ahead of launch at MWC
- Qualcomm leads 5G tech race, multi-Gbps speeds are close
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon X20 LTE modem, up to 1.2Gbps
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league