New SilentStorm series with flat modular cables
efficient power supply with flat modular cables / maximum efficiency rating of 84 percent / active PFC / 135mm silent fan / three models in 460, 560 and 660 watts / 3 year manufacturer's warranty / MSRP starting at 79,90 euro
Sharkoon re-released its SilentStorm power supply series today, featuring a new design with modular cable system, 135mm fan and in three different power ratings: 460, 560 and 660 watts.
The power supplies in the SilentStorm CM series are built in an elegant black case with a silver fan guard. Built to ATX 12V version 2.2 and EPS 2.91 specifications, the PSUs support all current Intel and AMD systems. The models function with active PFC and have a maximum efficiency rating of 84 percent. Four separate 12V rails produce a maximum of 72 amps and provide the CPU, graphics card, mainboard, storage and disc drives with sufficient and reliable power.
With the modular cable system, users need only connect those cables which are necessary for their specific configuration, helping keep the inside of the case orderly and improving airflow. In addition, airflow is further improved through Sharkoon's use of flexible, flat cables. The 20+4-pin ATX power cable and 8-pin CPU connecter are permanently attached to the power supply. Six SATA, two PCIe, five peripheral and one floppy adaptor are included as modular attachments. A 135mm fan provides effective cooling performance with minimal noise levels. At full speed the fan produces 17.4 dB(A) in the 460 W model, 19.8 dB(A) in the 560 W model and 23.4 dB(A) in the 660 W model. Sharkoon guarantees its SilentStorm CM power supplies with a three year manufacturer's warranty.
Included in the retail packaging are a pouch for storing cables and connectors, power cable, installation screws, cable ties and a cable set including two 6+2 pin PCIe cables, three 4-pin peripheral cables, three 15-pin SATA cables and a 4-pin to floppy cable adaptor.
End customers will find the Sharkoon SilentStorm CM available in mid May from authorised retailers.
Sharkoon SilentStorm CM 460W: MSRP 79.90 euro
Sharkoon SilentStorm CM 560W: MSRP 87.90 euro
Sharkoon SilentStorm CM 660W: MSRP 99.90 euro
For more information regarding the SilentStorm CM series or other Sharkoon products, to request photos or other informational material, please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 5: Forge PC footage debuts in 4K
- Battlefield 1's Rush features lots of vehicles, timer
- Access over 300,000 TV shows with SelectTV
- VW tease electric vehicle, 300 miles on 15-minute charge
- Defense Department wants AI war technology expansion
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- I Need A Fan Controller
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop