New SilentStorm series with flat modular cables
efficient power supply with flat modular cables / maximum efficiency rating of 84 percent / active PFC / 135mm silent fan / three models in 460, 560 and 660 watts / 3 year manufacturer's warranty / MSRP starting at 79,90 euro
Sharkoon re-released its SilentStorm power supply series today, featuring a new design with modular cable system, 135mm fan and in three different power ratings: 460, 560 and 660 watts.
The power supplies in the SilentStorm CM series are built in an elegant black case with a silver fan guard. Built to ATX 12V version 2.2 and EPS 2.91 specifications, the PSUs support all current Intel and AMD systems. The models function with active PFC and have a maximum efficiency rating of 84 percent. Four separate 12V rails produce a maximum of 72 amps and provide the CPU, graphics card, mainboard, storage and disc drives with sufficient and reliable power.
With the modular cable system, users need only connect those cables which are necessary for their specific configuration, helping keep the inside of the case orderly and improving airflow. In addition, airflow is further improved through Sharkoon's use of flexible, flat cables. The 20+4-pin ATX power cable and 8-pin CPU connecter are permanently attached to the power supply. Six SATA, two PCIe, five peripheral and one floppy adaptor are included as modular attachments. A 135mm fan provides effective cooling performance with minimal noise levels. At full speed the fan produces 17.4 dB(A) in the 460 W model, 19.8 dB(A) in the 560 W model and 23.4 dB(A) in the 660 W model. Sharkoon guarantees its SilentStorm CM power supplies with a three year manufacturer's warranty.
Included in the retail packaging are a pouch for storing cables and connectors, power cable, installation screws, cable ties and a cable set including two 6+2 pin PCIe cables, three 4-pin peripheral cables, three 15-pin SATA cables and a 4-pin to floppy cable adaptor.
End customers will find the Sharkoon SilentStorm CM available in mid May from authorised retailers.
Sharkoon SilentStorm CM 460W: MSRP 79.90 euro
Sharkoon SilentStorm CM 560W: MSRP 87.90 euro
Sharkoon SilentStorm CM 660W: MSRP 99.90 euro
For more information regarding the SilentStorm CM series or other Sharkoon products, to request photos or other informational material, please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Solar-powered drone Google wants to use crashes during test flight
- The robot cheetah from MIT can now run and jump over objects
- Xiaomi wants to jump into the US market, but no big risks being taken
- Carbine Studios switches things up, makes Wildstar MMO free-to-play
- Lawmakers want automakers to answer questions about connected security
- Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PC starts by turning off USB HD
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- EVGA Announces the GeForce GTX TITAN-X Hybrid
- QNAP Announces the AMD-powered TS-563 NAS
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award