Shuttle Launches the XPC SA76G2 AM3 Ready Platform
A Truly High-Definition Visual Experience for All
(Taipei, Taiwan, 28 April 2009) Shuttle Inc. - the leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) computers and accessories today announced the launch of its latest AMD platform from the XPC series - the Shuttle XPC SA76G2. The new Shuttle based on the AM3 ready platform combines superior technologies with DirectX® 10.0 and SurroundView technologies support for the ultimate high-definition multimedia experience in a value-priced package.
The Shuttle XPC SA76G2 design is based on the AMD 760G + SB710 chipset, and supports the latest AMD AM3 and AM2+ processors including AMD Phenom II, Phenom, Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64, and Sempron. With DirectX® 10 support, it is optimized for 3-D graphics rendering, and provides amazing graphics and sound to gamers and video enthusiasts. It supports ATI Hybrid CrossFireX graphics and SurroundView multi-monitor technology, which enables the simultaneous use of up to 4 separate displays for ease of multi-tasking. Without doubt, the SA76G2 is designed to maximize your productivity and give you ultimate flexibility at the same time.
The classic Shuttle casing brings all the everyday connections such as USB 2.0, microphone, and headphone together in the front panel for easy daily access. Additional ports and connections can be found in the rear panel for plenty of expansion options. The Shuttle XPC SA76G2 also features the low noise and ultra-cool Shuttle proprietary Integrated Cooling Engine Technology (I.C.E. 2), which makes it a perfect quiet and cool system with great performance.
For the latest information and specifications on the Shuttle XPC SA76G2, please visit our official website: http://global.shuttle.com
Shuttle XPC SA76G2
* Chipset: AMD 760G + SB710
* Processor: Supports AMD Phenom II / Phenom / Athlon 64 X2 / Athlon 64 / Sempron, (supports Hyper Transport 3.0)
* Graphics: AMD/ATI Radeon 3000 graphics engine with DirectX 10.0 (supports ATI Hybrid CrossFireX technology)
* Memory: 2 x DDR2 DIMM 533/667/800 (up to 8GB)
* Connections: 1x PCI-E x16, 1x Gigabit LAN, 12 x USB 2.0, and 5.1 Channel HD Audio
* Video Outputs: Dual display D-sub (VGA) + DVI (supports SurroundView technology)
* Power Supply: 250W PSU
* Dimensions: 300(L) x 200(W) x 185(H) mm/ 11.8(L) x 7.9(W) x 7.3(H) inches
About Shuttle Inc.
Established in 1983 and publicly listed since 2000, Shuttle Inc (TAIEX 2405) is an industry leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) computers and accessories. Shuttle produced the first commercially-successful SFF computer and continues to define the segment with its platform defining XPC product line. Succeeding the high reliability and quality of SFF computers, Shuttle seeks to provide further rounded solutions for digital home applications.
Latest News Posts
- SurveyMonkey CEO David Goldberg's death confirmed as gym accident
- HP announces its new PCs will use AMD's Radeon R9 380 video cards
- Japan's age gap expanding, with robots seen as possible aid
- 'Grand Theft Auto 2' recreated in live action thanks to drone camera
- Ubisoft could unveil Watch Dogs 2 at E3 2015 in June
- how to install ASrock 970 pro 3 r2.0 motherboard CD on a ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS help
- Glary Utilities Pro for free
- HIS MusiX Air Wireless Bluetooth IPX7 Water Resistant Speaker Review
- Wake on lan problem
- GB G97x ud5 bk with Kingston Hyperx Predator SHPM2280p2H/240g pcie ssd
- The Last of Us: Left Behind Available as a Standalone Download May 12
- Mortal Kombat X Launches Jason Voorhees Bundle
- MSI Launches 8 New Socket FM2+ Motherboards for AMD "Godavari" APU
- Vantiv: Payments Industry Moves to Speed Chip Card Acceptance
- Marvell Unveils Industry-Leading ZigBee Wireless Microcontroller SoC to Advance Smart Home and IoT Innovations