Shuttle Launches the XPC SA76G2 AM3 Ready Platform
A Truly High-Definition Visual Experience for All
(Taipei, Taiwan, 28 April 2009) Shuttle Inc. - the leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) computers and accessories today announced the launch of its latest AMD platform from the XPC series - the Shuttle XPC SA76G2. The new Shuttle based on the AM3 ready platform combines superior technologies with DirectX® 10.0 and SurroundView technologies support for the ultimate high-definition multimedia experience in a value-priced package.
The Shuttle XPC SA76G2 design is based on the AMD 760G + SB710 chipset, and supports the latest AMD AM3 and AM2+ processors including AMD Phenom II, Phenom, Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64, and Sempron. With DirectX® 10 support, it is optimized for 3-D graphics rendering, and provides amazing graphics and sound to gamers and video enthusiasts. It supports ATI Hybrid CrossFireX graphics and SurroundView multi-monitor technology, which enables the simultaneous use of up to 4 separate displays for ease of multi-tasking. Without doubt, the SA76G2 is designed to maximize your productivity and give you ultimate flexibility at the same time.
The classic Shuttle casing brings all the everyday connections such as USB 2.0, microphone, and headphone together in the front panel for easy daily access. Additional ports and connections can be found in the rear panel for plenty of expansion options. The Shuttle XPC SA76G2 also features the low noise and ultra-cool Shuttle proprietary Integrated Cooling Engine Technology (I.C.E. 2), which makes it a perfect quiet and cool system with great performance.
For the latest information and specifications on the Shuttle XPC SA76G2, please visit our official website: http://global.shuttle.com
Shuttle XPC SA76G2
* Chipset: AMD 760G + SB710
* Processor: Supports AMD Phenom II / Phenom / Athlon 64 X2 / Athlon 64 / Sempron, (supports Hyper Transport 3.0)
* Graphics: AMD/ATI Radeon 3000 graphics engine with DirectX 10.0 (supports ATI Hybrid CrossFireX technology)
* Memory: 2 x DDR2 DIMM 533/667/800 (up to 8GB)
* Connections: 1x PCI-E x16, 1x Gigabit LAN, 12 x USB 2.0, and 5.1 Channel HD Audio
* Video Outputs: Dual display D-sub (VGA) + DVI (supports SurroundView technology)
* Power Supply: 250W PSU
* Dimensions: 300(L) x 200(W) x 185(H) mm/ 11.8(L) x 7.9(W) x 7.3(H) inches
About Shuttle Inc.
Established in 1983 and publicly listed since 2000, Shuttle Inc (TAIEX 2405) is an industry leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) computers and accessories. Shuttle produced the first commercially-successful SFF computer and continues to define the segment with its platform defining XPC product line. Succeeding the high reliability and quality of SFF computers, Shuttle seeks to provide further rounded solutions for digital home applications.
Latest News Posts
- MSI boasts world's first Microsoft Windows 10 certification
- Japan submits a solid entry to the Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational
- EK pushes new Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 water block to the market
- Another underdog chassis company continuing the minimalism trend
- The new Need for Speed is coming coupled with wild feature claims
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Stuttering issues after F8 BIOS update GA-Z87-HD3
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling