Shuttle Launches the XPC SA76G2 AM3 Ready Platform
A Truly High-Definition Visual Experience for All
(Taipei, Taiwan, 28 April 2009) Shuttle Inc. - the leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) computers and accessories today announced the launch of its latest AMD platform from the XPC series - the Shuttle XPC SA76G2. The new Shuttle based on the AM3 ready platform combines superior technologies with DirectX® 10.0 and SurroundView technologies support for the ultimate high-definition multimedia experience in a value-priced package.
The Shuttle XPC SA76G2 design is based on the AMD 760G + SB710 chipset, and supports the latest AMD AM3 and AM2+ processors including AMD Phenom II, Phenom, Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64, and Sempron. With DirectX® 10 support, it is optimized for 3-D graphics rendering, and provides amazing graphics and sound to gamers and video enthusiasts. It supports ATI Hybrid CrossFireX graphics and SurroundView multi-monitor technology, which enables the simultaneous use of up to 4 separate displays for ease of multi-tasking. Without doubt, the SA76G2 is designed to maximize your productivity and give you ultimate flexibility at the same time.
The classic Shuttle casing brings all the everyday connections such as USB 2.0, microphone, and headphone together in the front panel for easy daily access. Additional ports and connections can be found in the rear panel for plenty of expansion options. The Shuttle XPC SA76G2 also features the low noise and ultra-cool Shuttle proprietary Integrated Cooling Engine Technology (I.C.E. 2), which makes it a perfect quiet and cool system with great performance.
For the latest information and specifications on the Shuttle XPC SA76G2, please visit our official website: http://global.shuttle.com
Shuttle XPC SA76G2
* Chipset: AMD 760G + SB710
* Processor: Supports AMD Phenom II / Phenom / Athlon 64 X2 / Athlon 64 / Sempron, (supports Hyper Transport 3.0)
* Graphics: AMD/ATI Radeon 3000 graphics engine with DirectX 10.0 (supports ATI Hybrid CrossFireX technology)
* Memory: 2 x DDR2 DIMM 533/667/800 (up to 8GB)
* Connections: 1x PCI-E x16, 1x Gigabit LAN, 12 x USB 2.0, and 5.1 Channel HD Audio
* Video Outputs: Dual display D-sub (VGA) + DVI (supports SurroundView technology)
* Power Supply: 250W PSU
* Dimensions: 300(L) x 200(W) x 185(H) mm/ 11.8(L) x 7.9(W) x 7.3(H) inches
About Shuttle Inc.
Established in 1983 and publicly listed since 2000, Shuttle Inc (TAIEX 2405) is an industry leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) computers and accessories. Shuttle produced the first commercially-successful SFF computer and continues to define the segment with its platform defining XPC product line. Succeeding the high reliability and quality of SFF computers, Shuttle seeks to provide further rounded solutions for digital home applications.
Latest News Posts
- Sony continues to sell PS4 well, will it be best-selling console ever?
- White hat hacker shows vulnerability in GM's OnStar system
- Facebook shows off its solar-powered Aquila aircraft to the world
- US National Guard using Reaper drone to search for missing person
- The DOJ says FBI is understaffed to battle cyberattacks
- Amped Wireless TAP-EX2 AC750 Wireless Range Extender Review
- ASRock 970M Pro3. Search for BIOS setup Info.
- Win10 - Unknown USB device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) - Z68X-UD3-B3
- Windows 10 drivers for G1.Assassin 2 on Gigabyte site are for the wrong product
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Core Gaming Headset Review
- Dell Starts Shipping Windows 10 Devices
- Intel and Micron Produce Breakthrough Memory Technology
- Acer Announces Its Windows 10 Powered PC Line
- MSI Ships Gaming Notebooks with Windows 10
- MAINGEAR Arms Acclaimed Gaming Powerhouses with Windows 10