TriGem Debuts New 12-inch $699 Averatec N2700 Notebook
TriGem USA today announced the expansion of its mobile computing line with a new 12-inch Averatec N2700 notebook, featuring a 2 GHz Intel dual-core processor, 250 GB hard drive, 4 GB of memory, Microsoft Vista Home Premium and an 8X super-multi DVD optical drive. The notebook, which is currently shipping, is offered at an MSRP of $699.
"The N2700 notebook is an ideal solution for consumers looking for the sweet spot in terms of price, portability and performance," said Henry Hewitt, vice president of sales at TriGem USA. "It's larger and more powerful than a typical netbook computer and offers great portability over notebooks sporting 13-inch screens and larger."
The Averatec N2700 features a super-slim design with a top-performing Intel Core 2 Duo T6400 2 GHz processor. It has been designed to maximize performance by minimizing pre-installed software bundles of demo programs and trial software, often called "bloatware."
The new Averatec notebook is ideal for professionals, college students and other mobile users who travel or need a very capable computer that is right-sized for either the briefcase or backpack. The notebook comes with 4 GB RAM and the 64-bit edition of Windows Vista Home Premium, a higher-performing version of the Microsoft operating system. It features built-in 802.11b/g wireless connectivity along with 10/100/1000 Mb/s wired networking. In addition to the three high-speed USB 2.0 ports, the N2700 includes an IEEE 1384 port for connecting to camcorders, external hard drives and other high-speed firewire devices.
"We listened to our customers when we designed this new 12-inch notebook," Hewitt said. "They wanted solid performance at a great value without excess in the way of 'try-and-buy' software add-ons. So we have delivered a 'back-to-the-basics' notebook with a very robust Intel dual-core processor, plenty of memory and a sizable hard drive for storing documents, photos, video and music."
Averatec's products are backed by a one-year limited warranty and one-year of technical support available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time.
Specifications - Model N2700
Intel Core 2 Duo T6400 2.0 GHz dual-core processor
4 GB DDR2, 800 MHz
250 GB SATA
SuperMulti 8X Dual-layer DVD/CD reader-burner
Three high-speed USB 2.0 ports, one IEEE 1384 (firewire) port, microphone input jack, headphone/external output jack, D15 VGA external display output, 4-in-1 memory card reader (MS/MS PRO/MMC/SD)
802.11b/g wireless, RJ45 10/100/1000 Mb/s wired Ethernet LAN
Intel GMA X4500HD
Integrated 1.3 megapixel
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit
11.6?(W) x 8.9?(D) x 1.2?(H)
Latest News Posts
- AMD details their new Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards
- Watch 26 minutes of leaked No Man's Sky footage
- Last day for Windows 10 free upgrade is today
- Radeon 16.7.3 drivers improve Rise of the Tomb Raider performance
- Pay what you want for 180+ hours of game dev training
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Linksys EA9500 MAX-STREAM AC5400 Wireless Router Review
- GA-X58A-UD7 Error Code 88 (or 8b something)
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio