CoolIT Systems Acquires Delphi Liquid Cooling Assets
Acquisition Solidifies CoolIT's Position as the World Leader in Advanced Computer Cooling
Calgary, Alberta - April 27, 2009 - Today, CoolIT Systems announces the acquisition of Delphi Thermal Liquid Cooling assets including intellectual property, machinery, and equipment. The Delphi acquisition will provide CoolIT the additional mass market production resources to better accommodate the rapidly growing global industry demand for liquid cooled computers. As part of the Purchase Agreement, CoolIT Systems will be immediately servicing industry giants including Dell and Apple. With the acquisition, CoolIT reaffirms its position as the global leader in advanced liquid cooling for computers.
Since hitting the market in 2006, CoolIT has developed an expertise in high performance liquid cooling solutions and delivered to both the retail and OEM PC cooling markets. CoolIT recently shook up the PC industry with an extremely successful launch of Domino ALC delivering a powerful, maintenance free, liquid cooling solution for under $80 to the retail market. CoolIT combines its retail dominance with industry partnerships and OEM collaborations including nearly every major player in the high performance computing market.
"Traditional air cooling is no longer a viable roadmap option for servicing the PC industry's high performance, heat-producing hardware" said Geoff Lyon, CEO of CoolIT Systems. "We've recognized this and made it our mission to produce advanced liquid cooling systems that embody the reliability and performance characteristics the industry needs for mass market adoption."
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems has been working with industry leaders in the computer industry to research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high OEM standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. This carefully designed and patented technology unleashes the full potential of a PC, providing superior cooling performance while reducing system level noise and improving reliability of vital components. The CoolIT MTEC Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Dell, Alienware, Velocity Micro, MAINGEAR, CyberPowerPC, Hypersonic, Commodore Gaming, Biohazard, Ultra, Ultraforce, Systemax, BFG, War Machine and Shuttle. CoolIT also works with the AMD engineering group to provide the Reference cooling solution for the latest high performance video cards.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch games lineup: a visual guide
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080: Volta GPU, GDDR6/HBM2 support
- Bandai Namco reveals why Tekken 7 was delayed
- Intel launching next-gen 20-threaded CPU in August 2017
- Final Dark Souls 3 Ringed City DLC coming March 28
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- COLORFUL announces the iGame GTX1070 X-TOP-8G Advanced Limited
- LYRobotix set to release a VR Motion tracking system for mobile gaming
- I Am Setsuna coming to Nintendo Switch on March 3
- 2016 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 voting event starts
- Garmin announces the Approach G30, adds a small but powerful handheld to its golf GPS offerings