ZOTAC Announces Presence at Computex 2009
ZOTAC will show off the latest products at Computex 2009 in the Nangang Hall
HONG KONG - Apr. 27, 2009 - ZOTAC International, an award-winning manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today announces its presence at Computex 2009 in Taipei, Taiwan - the largest computer exhibition in Asia. ZOTAC will demonstrate the latest high-performance graphics cards, platforms and power-efficient solutions on the 4th floor of Nangang Hall at booth M1219a.
"ZOTAC is looking forward to being present at Computex 2009. We should have an exciting booth with new products and intriguing showcases including 3-way SLI and 3D Vision," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
ZOTAC Infinity Edition water-cooling solutions will also be on display, showcasing the best engineering ZOTAC has to offer for high-performance graphics cards.
A 3D Vision showcase will let end users and industry professionals experience real 3D effects first hand with ZOTAC hardware. 3D Vision technology encompasses gamers with the 3D gaming environment for an immersive gaming experience.
"ZOTAC is always looking for new ways to enhance the overall experience with gaming. With 3D Vision technology, ZOTAC is once again able to increase the amount of realism and immersion in games and further blurring the line between reality and the virtual world," Mr. Berger added.
A power efficiency showcase will demonstrate the latest power-efficient mini-ITX platforms powered by NVIDIA ION graphics technology. With NVIDIA ION technology, ZOTAC mini-ITX platforms are able to deliver 1080p high-definition video playback with superior power efficiency.
Visit the ZOTAC booth at Computex 2009 in Taipei, Taiwan, June 2-6, 2009 in Nangang Hall, 4th floor, booth M1219a.
It's time to play at Computex 2009!
ZOTAC at Computex 2009 in Taipei, Taiwan
Nangang Hall, 4th floor, Booth M1219a
See the latest high-performance and power-efficient graphics cards and platforms
Experience 3D Vision technology first-hand
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new iPhone rumored to feature 4K-capable, 12-megapixel camera
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 'confirmed', launching in 2GB and 4GB versions
- Mozilla begins testing its new VR-based Firefox browser 'MozVR'
- AMD's Frame Rate Target Control tested with considerable power savings
- Nintendo speaks out against VR and AR efforts from Microsoft, Sony
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- Power loss - Event 41 Kernel Power
- ASRock Beebox (N3000) Fanless Small Form Factor PC Review
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors