ZOTAC Announces Presence at Computex 2009
ZOTAC will show off the latest products at Computex 2009 in the Nangang Hall
HONG KONG - Apr. 27, 2009 - ZOTAC International, an award-winning manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today announces its presence at Computex 2009 in Taipei, Taiwan - the largest computer exhibition in Asia. ZOTAC will demonstrate the latest high-performance graphics cards, platforms and power-efficient solutions on the 4th floor of Nangang Hall at booth M1219a.
"ZOTAC is looking forward to being present at Computex 2009. We should have an exciting booth with new products and intriguing showcases including 3-way SLI and 3D Vision," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
ZOTAC Infinity Edition water-cooling solutions will also be on display, showcasing the best engineering ZOTAC has to offer for high-performance graphics cards.
A 3D Vision showcase will let end users and industry professionals experience real 3D effects first hand with ZOTAC hardware. 3D Vision technology encompasses gamers with the 3D gaming environment for an immersive gaming experience.
"ZOTAC is always looking for new ways to enhance the overall experience with gaming. With 3D Vision technology, ZOTAC is once again able to increase the amount of realism and immersion in games and further blurring the line between reality and the virtual world," Mr. Berger added.
A power efficiency showcase will demonstrate the latest power-efficient mini-ITX platforms powered by NVIDIA ION graphics technology. With NVIDIA ION technology, ZOTAC mini-ITX platforms are able to deliver 1080p high-definition video playback with superior power efficiency.
Visit the ZOTAC booth at Computex 2009 in Taipei, Taiwan, June 2-6, 2009 in Nangang Hall, 4th floor, booth M1219a.
It's time to play at Computex 2009!
ZOTAC at Computex 2009 in Taipei, Taiwan
Nangang Hall, 4th floor, Booth M1219a
See the latest high-performance and power-efficient graphics cards and platforms
Experience 3D Vision technology first-hand
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- CRYENGINE goes open source, now available for download
- Blizzard announces ranked play is coming to Overwatch next month
- Want another Mirror's Edge game? That's up to you, says EA
- AIDA64 developers spill the beans on NVIDIA's full Pascal line up
- Foxconn has replaced more than half its workers with robots
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition