SPARKLE Announced Calibre X260/X260 HM Graphics Card With OC Capability
Taipei, Taiwan - April 24, 2009 - SPARKLE Computer Co., Ltd., the professional VGA card manufacturer and supplier, today announced the Calibre X260/X260 HM Graphics Card with plenty OC capabilities,makes DX10 gaming graphics beyond anything that's ever been possible before on a mainstream consumer computing platform.
55nm Process with Calibre non-reference design
Calibre X260/X260 HM Graphics Card features 55nm chip process from TSMC. So It has groundbreaking speeds compared with ordinary GeForce GTX 260 graphics cards on market, the core speed is raised from 576MHz to 650MHz, the shader clock is raised from 1242MHz to 1404MHz, making it can deliver unrivaled graphics performance in the hottest games including Far Cry 2, Mirror's Edge, and Call of Duty 5: World at War. The Calibre X260/X260 HM Graphics Card adopts Calibre non-reference design, providing enhanced power circuitry with more phases of vGPU power circuit and vMem circuit. Also it only uses solid capacitors with lower power loss, providing more stable and longer product lifespan.
Extreme Fast Large-capacity GDDR3 memory
Today's game, such as Crysis, Alone in the Dark 5, Stalker: clear sky, they normally use a large number of bump texture, transparent texture to describe faces of characters and render realistic gaming scenes, so these games put higher demands on the capacities of video memory. The current situation demands at least 512 MB video memory to run these games. Calibre X260/X260 HM Graphics Card comes with incredible large 896MB GDDR3 video memory can let mainstream users to pass the 3DMark Vantage High Test which strictly demand at least 512MB video memory, providing much more detail information to mainstream users for better understanding its graphics capability.
Effective Cooling System
Exquisitely made cooling fans, which have high performance thermal compound ensures optimal thermal dissipation even after years of use.
Convenient SPA Tune OC software
The Calibre X260/X260 HM Graphics Card is bundled with convenient SPA Tune, an own designed software, effectively balancing the computing power and power consumption. It provides three mode transition buttons for Overclocking mode (OC), standard mode (STD) and green mode (GRN). The OC mode provides high speed, best performance and more power consumption. The STD mode brings standard performance and lesser power consumption. The GRN mode provides the energy saving and green power consumption. Every mode sets up one team specification contains: Core Clock (MHz), Memory Clock (MHz), Shader Clock (MHz), GPU Temperature ( ?) and Fan Speed.
NVIDIA 3D Stereo Support
The Calibre Graphics Card supports GeForce Stereoscopic 3D Technology from NVIDIA, which is market complete hardware and software kit for gamers built by NVIDIA for the 3D stereoscopic gaming market. It will immerse gamers in the world of 3D content like never before. Monsters, bullets, and landscapes jump out of gamers' flat monitors and into their imagination, making them part of the game. With NVIDIA GeForce Stereoscopic 3D driver technology, gaming will never be the same. Now with support for Microsoft Windows Vista and the Calibre X260/X260 HM Graphics Card, gamers can play the hottest games and feel like they're part of the action rather than watching it happen!
Latest News Posts
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Interview with Dov Moran, inventor of the USB stick
- Xbox One defeats PS4 in online Black Friday sales
- Mass Effect: Andromeda to support 21:9 UltraWide on PC
- New Lego Worlds game release scheduled for February 2017
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand