VIA Announces 4Q'08 Results
VIA Technologies, a leading innovator of power efficient x86 processor platforms, today announced financial results for fourth quarter 2008. Net sales for 4Q'08 and 4Q'07were NT$ 1,465 million and NT$ 2,502million respectively. Net income for the two quarters were negative NT$ 1,954 million and negative NT$ 2,310 million respectively; based on the weight average shares outstanding of 1,291.517 million shares and 1,291.239 million shares, earnings per share were reported as negative NT$1.51 and negative NT$1.79 for 4Q'08 and 4Q'07 respectively.
For the whole year 2008, net sales totaled NT$ 7,927 million and net income for the year was negative NT$ 4,016 million; based on weight average shares outstanding of 1,291.517 million shares, earnings per share for the year were reported at negative NT$3.11.
About VIA Technologies, Inc.
VIA Technologies, Inc is the foremost fabless supplier of power efficient x86 processor platforms that are driving system innovation in the PC, client, ultra mobile and embedded markets. Combining energy-saving processors with digital media chipsets and advanced connectivity, multimedia and networking silicon enables a broad spectrum of computing and communication platforms, including its widely acclaimed ultra compact mainboards. Headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, VIA's global network links the high tech centers of the US, Europe and Asia, and its customer base includes the world's top OEMs and system integrators. http://www.via.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition