LANParty (DFI), Taipei, 2009/04/24 - LANParty, the most famous main board brand worldwide, will hold the first session of global online overclocking competition during April to May of 2009. In addition to a handsome sum of money as prize and awards to the top three, the top ten candidates will also be honored as "LANParty certified overclocker".
"LANParty certified overclocker" enjoys the priority to obtain information on the new products, directly talk with R&D engineers and provide suggestions for the products under development.
For more information, please press here.
For registration or inquiry: email@example.com
DFI manufactures full series high-tech mainboards and products for special platforms to meet the demands of PC market and special application market. We also cooperate with Intel and top chip manufacturers to develop up-to-date chips and mainboards. LanParty is an over-clocking mainboard brand of DFI, which satisfies the customers that require high efficiency with top grade materials and excellent design.
Latest News Posts
- Valve's SteamVR headset will be free for developers, for now
- Police in Maine bust suspect due to poorly advised social media posts
- 10TB SSDs are on their way thanks to Micron and Intel's new 3D NAND
- Hiro, or Masi Oka, is returning to Heroes Reborn later this year
- Nintendo delays The Legend of Zelda on the Wii U into 2016
- KLevv Urbane 2800MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- 4k Gaming with GTX 690 - Do I need to upgrade now?
- D1800M not recognizing LSI PCIe RAID card
- Haswell-E imploded, or something like that...
- X99 Extreme4 even less memory availabe to 32-Bit OS after 1.80 BIOS
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi